When did you realize that being pretentious with music was completely autistic?

when did you realize that being pretentious with music was completely autistic?

When did you realize you aren't cool for being a sheep and only listening to whatever pitchfork and that bald faggot shoves down your throat

I'm not saying most of the music i listen to is not hipster music, but to me it sounds good.

Doesn't have to sound good to you, and I don't care.

how do you have a conversation about why you like certain pieces of music without seeming pretentious?
Wouldn't talking about music theory or something make you seem automatically pretentious to someone who doesn't know anything about music theory?

when did you realize you aren't cool for purposely going against the grain due to your superiority complex

your argument can literally go both ways you fucking mongoloid

NO SHUT UP YOU PRENTENTIOUS CONTRARIAN AVANT-TEEN LISTEN TO P4K ALL THE FLAVOR OF THE MONTH ALBUMS RIGHT NOW OR GET THE FUCK OUT OF MY BOARD

Theres a difference between talking about something you enjoy and are knowledgable about and just pontificating at someone

im a fantano dick rider, can't agree with any of pitchforks opinions because they gave one of my favorite and one of the most well respected underground east coast hip hop albums bad scores

Everyone on Sup Forums and everyone who is pretentious about music is just insecure about something or another

nice file name

If you like what you like its not pretentious

Why aren't you all just listen to top 40 music? Stop being a pretentious poseur fuck and enjoying things that aren't widely popular

not being pretentious =/= only listening to top 40

are you fucking retarded?

Prolly @ 24 or so? Pretty fuckin' late famo if you ask me.

Fuck off rym drone I bet you like avant garde music

I love these threads because they always trigger the worst people on Sup Forums

Wtf happened to Sup Forums?

People who don't circlejerk to the same 30 albums that gets shilled by pitchfork and think maybe you should try listening to something else if you are so interested in music to pass your time on a board about it?

sometime its the only thing I can listen to desu not to be pretensious but I get bored with traditional structure
avant is also a large category

what a fucking sentence that was lad

bait

as if Sup Forums doesn't shill the same 30 albums either

If you listen anything other than the albums on this chart, Sup Forums isn't your board and you need to leave because you are obviously a contrarian tryhard

>He claims to like obscure music but doesn't review things from obscure genres like pagan folk, dark ambient, ebm, aggrotech, industrial etc.
>Never seems to have touched anything not in English

OP doesn't know the difference between pretentious and elitist

was it replying to every post that gave it away

I kinda wish I could go back to having pleb non-musician taste in music. It sucks. Instead of being able to bond with people I can't help but looking like a pretentious dick. I try to keep an open mind and don't diss other people's music, but it's just like being "redpilled" and trying to talking to normies about politics or something. You just view things through a totally different perspective.

This is why pop music is actually the most patrician

When I picked up a guitar as a teenager and discovered how it works. Shit music is shit music but what I like doesn't keep my shit from stinking ant less

lmao I love how all these 4chunners try to pose themselves as being anti-reddit (anti-mainstream), even thouh Sup Forums is literally top 100 sites visited worldwide and my fucking grandmother even has talked about it before. the place has been flooded with "normies" for many years now, if you can't accept that reddit and Sup Forums are very similar then go fuck off to 8ch or some other obscure chan already.

sorry kids, you missed the glory days.

loveless and close to the edge are the only 2 good albums on there

this kinda. I feel awkward talking about music with some of my friends nowadays. It was easier when I only listened to soundcloud tier rap and hip hop in general

t. nig nog

When I started going on Sup Forums regularly

Sometime in college. Now I listen to whatever the fuck I want, listen to songs on repeat instead of full albums, it's pretty nice not being super autistic about music and trying to prove something to myself.

2007 was a looong time ago

Spotted the Scaruffidrone, the worst breed of poseur.

When I was about 18-19 desu.

When I quit being a little bitch