New Godzilla trailer

youtu.be/6is0qMN0FiA

>Godzilla shoots atomic blasts out of his tail now

Because he wasn't already OP as fuck, right?

>Philippine trailer
>added generic sounds on top of the movie's footage
>full of spoiler
I didn't know. Know I do. Philippine can't into cinema.

>dubs

You forgot the generic shitty stock BGM and INCEPTION HORNS.

>I didn't know. Know I do
>Know I do
fuck me

Do you like Huey Lewis and the News?

is this a legid trailer?
fuck is it bad

*inception horns*
checked

Reported for using scripts

>that garbage CGI
>Godzilla looks and moves like a cheap chinese action figure
How is this franchise still alive?

Possibly the worst trailer i've ever seen.
Why do we even allow flips to exist?

Is this getting a US release?

yes

>If it doesn't have good cgi then why bother watching a movie.

when?

December

The visuals are ok, but it has that same wierd animation and movement that the japs always make.

It's as if they don't know how to make things have weight or proper acceleration.
Their excesive use of motion blur also takes away from it.

The motion blur was added by the flips for the trailer.

>bombs don't immediately explode when they hit GOJIRA

nigga this is fucking stupid, this isn't evangelion

well, it is now

Shin(ji) Gojira

Why are Japs so shit at making live action movies? It looks on-par with an episode of Power Rangers, for fuck's sake.

looks fun.

everything that wasn't Godzilla shitting blood into a tunnel or the giant anime lasers looked pretty cool.

The Japanese are terrible at making anything but music. It's because all of their emotions and ideas are fake, ripped from actual humans in the west. A Jap can't actually feel or imagine anything.

Wait, is this not a joke?

It's not unusual for bombs to have a delay fuse rather than an impact fuse.

There are numerous reasons for it, such as wanting to penetrate inside a structure before the bomb explodes, or so that the bomb burries itself in the ground so that the fragmentation mostly spreads upwards and in a smaller radius rather than the blast being spread parallel to the ground over a wider radius

>The Japanese are terrible at making anything but music
Yeah right.

modern bombs haven't had impact fuses as primary detonation methods since like the 30s

You Can(not) Fight Mother Nature

I wouldn't say that is entirely true. More like only a few nips understand emotion and storytelling and creativity.

Their culture reinforces being bland and not sticking out and falling into line, so not surprising there are so few creative successes.

All the talent goes into anime for some reason.
Pretty much every season has 2 or more masterpieces. Awesome cinematography, voice acting, set pieces, stories, you name it.

Then we get movies. Shaky cams, Uwe Boll style zooming, horrendous acting, locations are always public with no effort whatsoever put into making a set.

It's no wonder they consider anime as a huge part of their culture, it's the only thing post showa they get right.

>Pretty much every season has 2 or more masterpieces. Awesome cinematography, voice acting, set pieces, stories, you name it.
I call BS. Tell me about 2 masterpieces that are actually airing. Oh, and keep in mind that cool looking pictures aren't the same as "awesome" cinematography, nor over exaggerated screaming people is the same as good voice acting.