Sexual politics

Hi /pol.

How about we help each other out and provide strategies and resources for dealing with the opposite sex.

How do you know if a girl is interested/checking you out? How do you escalate and get close to a woman? Ways to make yourself more attractive to the opposite sex etc etc.

>asking people on a Mongolian claymation forum how to get girls

/pol is redpilled on a wide array of subjects - woman included

grooming is a way to tell.

girl fixes her hair, makes sure her clothes are on right when she notices you.

but seriously... go to another board... if you cant get girls now there isnt a magic pill that will suddenly turn that around.

Just be yourself :^)

Make yourself more attractive by eating healthy, lifting weights, having hobbies, and being well dressed.

But most importantly, have a bunch of fucking money. Money trumps everything with women.

Get them alone in a dimly lit area.

Get fit. You don't have to be Adonis but you cant be a Gizmo.

Be able to talk without being too much of a sperg.

Do things so you have something to talk about. Rock Climbing, surfing, etc.

If you have something to talk about try to find mutual interests. Beware of shallow women who make themselves sound more interesting than they are. Make sure those interests will go places. Activities you can do together like seeing a concert or some sort of athletic activity.

This honestly though. If it ain't meant to be no use beating around the bush. Assuming you dont care about degeneracy and such feel free to put on a performance as Chad Thundercock and pump and dump.

Doesn't work.

Read The Art of Seduction.

>Read the Art of the Deal
ftfy

Focus inwards first, you must be WORTHY of the qt 3.14 you seek.

If you are fat, anger filled, have no courtesy, have no empathy, cannot organise, have no plans or ambitions for your life, etc, etc

Then you'll be only appeal to the kind of partner who you deserve.

you could have just said have money

What happens if you're none of them, and still can't attract woman?

>dealing with the opposite sex

why?

>How do you know if a girl is interested/checking you out?

If she grabs my dick and says something like "oh you're a big boy" then I know there's a small chance I could get her naked.

>How do you escalate and get close to a woman?

Women love to have their armpits sniffed. If she doesn't oppose this, it's game on. She'll be in the wheelbarrow position within minutes.

>Ways to make yourself more attractive to the opposite sex

Shave your balls. Women love nice smooth balls.

This isnt politics.

Saying "Sexual Politics" still doesnt make it politics

how dare you. what about Identity Politics™

You don't.

If you're black, then all white girls will be into you.

if you're a white boy, then sorry, but you just can't compete against the BBC

Black guy here

Trashy white girls are easy.
'Good' white girls will be into to rebel against 'racist' daddy
White ladies will keep you as a black guide into the ghetto kind

Well, Australia
Girls love it when guys take control/charge of the situation
For example a few weeks ago, I was on a bus that was more or less empty and I saw this girl over there who was sitting alone, so I took charge of the situation and I raped her
I bet you, she must've loved it!
In all seriousness?

If she's over the top friendly or maybe attaches herself to you too much then it could be a sign that she's interested
Or if they're staring at you and when you look at them they turn their eyes away ; if this happens a few times then its a sign that they could be checking you out

If you want to get close to women/make yourself more attractive then just have a stable job/fair enough amounts of money, be /fit/ and be well dressed or something

Does too

>White ladies will keep you as a black guide into the ghetto kind
Eh?

Life isn't DDLJ brah

I've had attractive girlfriends when I was chubby and fit, broke and flush, depressed, going nowhere, drunk...and same when i had my house in good order.

Sex isn't something you deserve. A woman isn't something you deserve. Sex is completely amoral. This is the true redpill.

>How do you know if a girl is interested/checking you out? How do you escalate and get close to a woman? Ways to make yourself more attractive to the opposite sex etc etc.

if you're talking about a girl who is fit and socializes a lot and is an 8/10 - 10/10,
they have mind games more advanced than current technology and will make you chase them as long as possible.

now if youre talking about an average , awkward girl who isnt a whale, they dont have the slightest clue either.

so if you like an awkward non whale girl, you have to take the lead.

S-Shut up
I can have dreams too you know

fuck off this is for another board

For that type you must pursue multiple at the same time. Then she must play on your terms. Dating multiple women trumps all female mind games.

lol increase the chances of screwing

>teach me how to not be an autistic loser

No way punk.

Go to reddit r/theredpill

are there autistic winners?

>enabling clingers
>enabling psychos
>be perfect for these psychonauts...

No female accountability..

>Sexual politics
just makes me masturbate and come back twice as angry and focused.

I thought OP just wanted some pussy

Hot women are best thought of as a crowd, not as individuals.

>Hot women are best thought of as a crowd

say no more, Abdullah

read a book on body language dumbfucks

Girls also love it when you poo in the loo Pajeet.

I always thought that in Australian culture that if you killed enough aborigines, the government would literally pay you in loose women.