C'mere slut, we're not done with you yet

c'mere slut, we're not done with you yet.

bump

whats the biggest thing you could fit if you tried?

stretch out your pussy

This is the biggest object Ive ever put in there tbh. Should I try something else? Idk what though

Gaping

tits?

My dick

thanks babe welcome back

go search for something that will impress us slut

Lovely, love a good balls deep in the ass dildo on a hot slut like you. Three fingers next, or a pop bottle if you have one.

anything from brushes to marker, stick the dildo in oussy and then stick in other stuff like spray bottle.

if you really dont have anything, just use your hand and get it as deep as itll go. seeing you fist yourself would make me cum instantlu

Show us how you spread your pussy

I have an empty beer bottle?

Having a hard time atm, got some distractions. I'm being talked to by a fam member while sitting on the floor on this huge cock

Empty beer bottle will work great! Good idea slut ;) Are you rocking back on forth on the cock while you talk?

A little. I hope its not noticeable...

thats pretty hot.
fit the bottle as deep as you can, im expecting you to get to the middle at least. then if you arent gasping yet, do yourself with the bottle and dildo

>I'm being talked to by a fam member while sitting on the floor on this huge cock
that is...pretty hot tbh. I've always loved fucking or teasing a girl while she's on the phone to family.

dont you dare fucking give up until that botte fills you completely bitch

>hng

dp your pussy or ass with dildo and empty bottle.

I'm sure if it is, they're just as aroused by it as you are. You're a hot little piece of fun ;)

Haha oh boy

show us pics of what happened, i want to see it inside you

youre a fat dirty whore

Okay ill go again

how does being stretched like a toy feel?

oh come on, what happened to that empty beer bottle, your gonna fit that in you and feel it go into your stomach.

That's a good start slut, now put that bottle to good use.

stretch yoyr pussy with that bottle and dildo you slut.

good girl

im not seeing the bottle, dont suggest something you arent gonna use, now shove that bottle into your snatch until your brain melts

Two in the pink one in the stink

i dont get it , where is her dick? i thought i was on Sup Forums fucking fagits goddam

Fucking hot babe

Pretty clean actually
Except the inside of my butt
Because you know
Bum

Good

Ok ok i decided against the bottle because glass is scary buuuut...

This is longer. Should i do it?

yes

Also it was asked to show this inside me

dont ask if you should. just do it and let us enjoy it for petes sake

Yes! I want to see it all te way in your ass.

not that kind of dirty, and try again that doesnt look much thicker than your rubber cock

Mmm, do it slut. Take a pic halfway in, all the way, then pull it halfway out and take another pic.

shove that and the dildo in at once, itll compensate for you not using the thick bottle

sutff both your dildo and that in there

do a dp with this and the dildo

longer not thicker, use both dildo and that thing, shove them as deep as you can go and take a picture while your ass is getting demolished baby doll

Motherfucker

I gotta bounce but I'll be back in about 1 1/2 hours. Im sorry!!!! Ill make it up to you anons xx

This one

you and me both want you to get demolished, dop your pussy or ass with both dildo and that, deepest you can go.

yep. I need to to impale yourself on that until it hurts.

>decided against the bottle because glass is scary
for future reference, you're not going to smash a beer bottle with the clenching force of your pussy. avoid falling down stairs with it inside you and you're fine.

post timestamp then op, if you really are going, will you promise to let yourself be demolished and stretched when you get back?

doorknob or bust

Bottle and dildo in your ass at the same time

I will have a can or two of booze and try my best

You better be back, slut. And you better be ready to work hard to make it up to us.

okay, ill still be here, om expecting you to get completely used and stretched op

smash a few tinnies and fuck yourself for the internet
>classic friday night
see you soon adolf

>How old are you
>How did you get into anal
>Do you prefer anal over vaginal

RIP OP

she'll be back later

adolf delivers