Do you have summer holiday plans yet, Sup Forums? Where are you going this year?

Do you have summer holiday plans yet, Sup Forums? Where are you going this year?

yes.home.

I'm spending it at my summer house with family as usual.
>pic related.

>Finnish Gibraltar

No money (NEET) and no friends.
Wonder where I will go.

dude we can barely afford food, clothes and paying bills these days

It's March. It's a bit early to be planning what I'm doing for the summer m8.

March?
That's a big month.

netherlands for DUDE mainly, see the sights, get those freedom of movement visits in
i dont even smoke it's mainly my friends 2bh

No I'm a uni student. I do my uni work during the semesters and work full time during the summer.

Cantabaria and Basque Country. We are going to rent a caravan for ten days.

I hope I'll go to Ireland. Always wanted to visit it.

I FUCKING WISH WINTER IS BACK AGAIN.

Summer is nice if you have money, otherwise is shit 90% of the time. In winter you can be comfy with being poor.

You guys have lots of river beaches in your cities, though. That seems nice.

My university has a dark site for astronomers. I'll probably camp out underneath the stars for a few days.

Why do you need money for summer? Is there a tax for swimming at the beach in Spain or something?

gonna drive around the country with my gf

In a month I'll be start riding. Going to France, Monaco, Italy, Switzerland, Austria, Germany and maybe some other places. Maybe try reaching the north cape.

I don't know, but so far I've been to Germany, Italy and Spain
I will probably go to Italy at some point

Beaches are a guiris trap. Spanish people enjoys on the mountain, the coast is the FUCKING worst of Spain.

>Known for beach tourism
>Lost of drunk, stupid tourists to fuck there
>Historically one of the most famous seafaring nations in human history
>Spanish people enjoy the mountains
Wait a second are you just living in the mountains and too poor to travel to the coast?

Shhhh guiri, keep enjoying the spanish beach!! Is good, also paella for you!! Fiesta Fiesta :D

I was just saying. I'll never go to Spain.

Italy in august
I have done very well to lose a lot of weight so far this year so it will be fun to put it all back on again in a week.

you'll be spending all summer here friend.

Northern spanish beaches are free of the guiri horde.

im gonna travel to gothenburg and fuck white girls

Well, are less populated by scum, but still are too crowded.
Lo mejor es buscar una cala o una playa oculta a estos tontos, la pena es que los empresarios hoteleros cada vez desvelan mas a la chusma sobre estas hidden spots.

Crete, Malta and Slovakia
flights are too cheap nowadays
al'hamdulilah

going with the lads to Bari, Italy in June
then afterwards sometime during the summer I'll go to Portugal with my gf, and to Tbilisi, Georgia with my mum and little brother

Go to the Crimea

I'm Spanish and I prefer the mountain too
Why are you going to Bari? It's not a particularly touristic city

I hope that you get skin cancer slavshit.

I don't normally leave the house, but if I can save up the money, I intend to go to Austrian Carinthia for a day trip, maybe a weekend, to see Klagenurt, circumnavigate the Worthersee (16 km to either side), and maybe go for a stroll around Bled on the way back.

I wanted to go to Belgium but my friends insisted on going somewhere warm and with nice beaches, and return plane tickets to Bari cost something like 25 euros each in the timeframe that we're going

also, there's a ton of beautiful small towns in the surrounding area, easily reachable by a short train ride, so we're mostly going to spend our time discovering those

Ban Anglo tourists

Belgium is alright during summer bro. Expect temperatures around 25°C but a lot of humidity since we're a fucking swamp too for the most part

shitaly

belgium is a useless shithole

planning trip with friends through v4 cunts

That's true, Alberobello, Polignano, Ostuni...

Yeah I want to go to Russia but the visa scheme seems quite complicated.

It says you need to be welcomed by a 'Russian tour operator'. Strange. Any fellow Euro's that have dealt with this?

Here again.

the tickets had already been bought :(
I'll definitely visit Belgium this year or the next though, it's been on my list for a long time now (especially Ghent)

Oh well I live here in Gent. You should either come during the Gentse Feesten in july or at the beginning of the academic year in the end of September

it will be shit

fuck russia

belgium is a useless shithole

You're a nice guy

Yeah, it's complicaties. Had to go to the consulate in Antwerpen several times iirc

I'm going to Geneva by bus to visit a qt for a few days(I wouldn't be able to afford a hotel as a broke student) and practice my French in real life.

Greece like every year

We were lucky tho...greece is almost sold out

Belgium is great. Fuck you.

I'm going to Belgium soon and I also need to go to your visa center in Moscow several times. Standard thing for a Russian.

No, because there are still 8 months left to summer.

Croatia is same and cheaper.

I'm gonna work.

t. taking holiday later in the year instead

probably some cheap north african country like Morrocco or Tunisia

Also, some of the documents I need:
Statement from my bank account
Reference from my work
Thorough plan of the trip

2bh currently planning a 1-2 month trip to central and northern Europe in December-January (its our summer so it counts :^))

Why? Going to a warm place in the winter or skiing/snowboarding?

My family wants to go to Washington, USA. Hopefully I can see some natural parks and things like that. The family usually just wants to go to shopping malls all day but Im really into that. Dream vacation would be Stockholm and Gothenburg, Sweden. Maybe Norway and Iceland as well.

Tbqh that's fucking embarassing to us, since we're letting in Syrians, Iraqi's and Afghans like it's nothing

Beaches are better in Greece and croatia is full of czech villagers

It's not you, it's Europe and all new world countries.

mfw. EU-Russia visa free talks were in final stage but than Ukraine shit happened

Thanks hohols

I'm probably going to live in boston for the summer to do an internship, so that'll be fun.

will you fug her?