youtube.com/watch?v=tMZ31pQ3EXM
youtube.com/watch?v=e_TzjNQdcgU
youtube.com/watch?v=gfQ8u__-47g
youtube.com/watch?v=VlINHSnUx9k
youtube.com/watch?v=YX5672Bn3BY
youtube.com/watch?v=jSjI7gwuKtg
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>get annoyed because shitposts are getting to you about marvel films
>spend hours looking through all the marvel films to find something you think is respectable as a cinematic experience

Get back to me when they have a scene as absolutely kino as this.

Another case of OP being full of shit.

I didn't understand this part. I thought his mother died. Why was she floating in space?

>McMarvel

>cinematic and powerful

pick ONE

I loved GotG but, I'm annoyed that Marvel doesn't trust its audience to make the 'take my hand peter' connection, no subtle poetry, they have to have quill hallucinate his mother in fucking space and be like "HEY AUDIENCE, REMEMBER THE BEGINNING OF THE MOVIE WHEN PETER'S MOTHER WAS DYING AND HE WOULDN'T TAKE HER HAND????"

The cancer stuff with the mom hit close to home for me, so that kinda put me into tears right from the start of the movie.

Our kino levels are over 9000.

Could have closed my eyes and picked any scene at random better than anything in Suicide Squad, DCuck.

>still upset about it
and he we all are, still laughing at you

Never ever

I'm bothered that no one bothers to change the typo

Why would I be upset, I have at least one good movie to look forward to every year.

Because they make movies for iqlets not art for real fans of cinema

>literally only caring about capeshit films
>this is the mind of a capeshit fanatic.
>this is the mind of someone who shitposts on Sup Forums

Suicide Squad blatantly tried to ape the essence of this scene with Deadshot and his daughter during the Enchantress final battle. It was so pathetic and tryhard.

Suicide Squad was way better than Guardians.

You misunderstood me, I meant one good capeshit film every year. Not one good film period.

oh shit that scene was great

thank fuck for that.

Seriously pure cinema and what does DC do? Childish version of imagery aped from the bible

Not according to the box office, critical reception, audience reception, or merchandising sales.

me too

savage as fuck m8

Because she was sent to "heaven", ie the cosmic home of "angels", ie the alien race quills dad is of

totally not samefagging

Suicide Squad tripled Guardian's opening weekend budget and is on track to beat it overall. Shove your dancing groot baby up your ass and spin.

I remember I was posting threads on Sup Forums probably as far back as 2007 about how this was a superhero masterpiece and the pretentious, cam-watching Tarantoonies scoffed at me.

And now I've been co-opted by the meme Lords. Nothing is sacred

Redditors of the Galaxy

DC cuck here this movie actually was pure kino.

What typo? I'm not catching it.

I actually started crying at this scene, the talking raccoon and the tree were so inspiring and the dialogue was top notch! DANCE OFF BRO U AND ME LOL xD.

youtube.com/watch?v=p_zTiP8DXP4
kino

I agree. It really was. It's a damn shame that the MCU will probably never give us anything else that approaches it.

They tried doing this Suicide Squad, it reminded me of this
youtube.com/watch?v=GDH-vwVCKdU

and it only took 10 movies to get it

>a file by

The Flash actually had a similar scene.

youtube.com/watch?v=NjmuUVktMuw

Iron Man 1 was more emotional than BvS

same

totally not photoshopped

women are also more emotional than men. your point?

>movie's quality is now determined by its merchandise sales

Jesus. You autists are so cynical

youtube.com/watch?v=jSjI7gwuKtg&ab_channel=AadilIssa

no she was literally flying around in space she teleported quill there to tell him that he needed to hold peoples hands to save the universe

Oh, I was interpreting that as pretentious connoisseur speak.

dcucks wouldn't know kino if it smacked them in the face

youtube.com/watch?v=R_AwAMP64so
KINO!

Guardians was objectively better.

>objectively
You are objectively using that word incorrectly.

Did you even read the OP?

oh god could you imagine a gay scene like that in a nolan or snyder movie. that was cringe

i cant believe marvelcucks actually believe they are on the same level of filmmaking as DC

only plebs think movies are subjective

Superman's entire home planet was destroyed and you marvelcucks worry about 1 lady with cancer?

>yfw she got cancer because she fucked a cosmic entity

MarvelFags will never expirience a cinematic moment that has something to do with the current plot as this.

The point was more that GotG was better and more successful by every measurable metric, and the one metric through which is could be seen as better is your subjective opinion.

>i-it might beat it one day!

*places hand on heart*
*throws back head*
*laughs heartily*

MarvelCucks don't have characters with ideologies as powerful as this.

It's pretty embarrassing that her death of more emotional that a planet of literal whos dying.

Snyder can't into emotions at all

That's the perspective of a Marvel shill.

The last good Marvel movie soundtrack died with the Spiderman trilogy.

Nolan is the king of Capeshit, but Snyder is ass.

I don't know why you DCucks don't use his movies as shitposting leverage.

His movies are genuinly great.

You are my son.

Yeah, the man doesn't get emotion at all.

No special effect expert ever died for a Marvel movie. No marvel movie ever had an action scene to match this one.

This scene was better that the Cancer Mom in GG. A lovable old hero past his prime being beaten to death.

what are you talking about? i cried during that scene. Snyder captured it perfectly

No he didn't, sperg.

There is simply no reason to make any more Super Hero movies after the Dark Knight trilogy.
I consider the Dark Knight their Only and Ultimate victory, cause everything after it Marvel Or DC is pointless. And I'm happy about this decision.

The Dark Knight Rises is good though.

>no marvel movie ever had an action scene with full-retard shit happening like a truck doing a front flip in a supposedly "grounded" setting

That truck flip was cringeworthy as fuck, mate.

Yeah, i overlook the plotholes cause i think it does everything else great. It's Batman Begins 2.0, and that's great!

>didn't feel an emotion
>"sperg"
well played, autismo

youtube.com/watch?v=tMZ31pQ3EXM
KINO

It wasn't even in the movie and it wasn't even DC proper. Alan Moore is not DC.

Rises was subpar compared to DK.

Nah, it was perfect. So perfect DC RIPPED IT Off at the end of Suicide Squad, subbing Deadshot's daughter for Starlord's mom.

They literally already did it 6 years ago.

No it wasn't it was breathtaking and intense and the whole sequence is perfectly structured. From the intense entrance into the tunnel to the ambush with absolutely no music, to the Sound Editing, to the Showdown between Joker and Batman on the bike, and the little moment when Joker Trips with his gun and fires onto upcoming traffic to the arrest. The armored truck getting shot, and the look from inside it. So fuck your argument that It's cringey. It's not valid. You cunt hole.

Technically it wasn't even an Alan Moore movie since DC owns the rights of the whole thing.

Yeah, Alan Moore is Marvel as fuck

youtube.com/watch?v=e_TzjNQdcgU

youtube.com/watch?v=gfQ8u__-47g

youtube.com/watch?v=VlINHSnUx9k

youtube.com/watch?v=YX5672Bn3BY

Sure Marvirgins have fun trying to create real art. Take shit you called art back to the caves and continue sucking each other off.

Cracks me up every time.

Truth.

Everything is subpar to DK. It's also due to the fact that DK was the first movie which took it to that level.

>Suicide Squad blatantly tried to ape the essence of this scene with Deadshot and his daughter during the Enchantress final battle.
Except for the part where it was the complete opposite of the GotG scene, and had a completely different emotional context.

>GoTG is better than Suicide squad because of thing #1, thing #2, thing #3, and thing #4

You:
>WHAT lol you think that THING #4 is important at all lol I'm gonna ignore all those other things and concentrate on Thing #4 and say it was silly XD

You are cancer

>nothing posted in this thread so far even comes close to this art
holy fuck
reddit dc/mcu capeshit drones just go back to imdb or /r/movies

And involved a villain who actually could cast illusions and mindfuck her opponents. Quill's was almost insultingly forced.

It really isn't a powerful scene.I get what they were going for but it wasn't as emotional or powerful as they intended to be.

What about the scene where Gordon begs for Two Face not to shoot his child in front of his family?

These aren't MCU though. Hulk is a great movie btw

Nice try but no

youtube.com/watch?v=jSjI7gwuKtg

there's something in my eye. dust maybe

>weight of two worlds figuratively and literally on his shoulders
>stands up under it anyway
>flies

Gets me. Every. Damn. Time.

Wow, Alan Moore is the best ever? You don't say.

It's a marathon, not a sprint.

You're blind as a bat.