How much would you pay to fuck her and WWYD?

How much would you pay to fuck her and WWYD?
(No, she's not underage)

$2 and some change

I'd shit in my own mouth

what's wrong with her?

And then I'd take a knife to my cock and start scraping off skin

wut

I'd rape her for free

I gather the going rate is about $200.

nice alternative, very original

$250-300-ish

moar like this

and WWYD?

That seems excessive.

they are a bunch of unloved forever alone neckbeard landmanatee edgelords living in ther parents basement

her durr shes gross durrr

meanwhile these fat fucks sit around all day in front of a computer never talked t let alone touch or have sex with a girl only to tell you that she is gross

I'd pay 600 bucks, tie her face down on the bed and beat her ass with my belt until it's bruised and bloody then rape her asshole until I climax. I'd leave her tied up, and see how many fingers I can force into her holes.

Thanks bud! i know that, but i'd like to know if something is wrong with her in any sense (aesthetically)
Just tell me if you want to see something specific from her

spread pussy and asshole or is that asking too much? please be hairy, if yes ide pay a lot, its my fetish, she is a bit plain looking but honestly that is kinda a turn on for me

What's this comic?

4 big fingers before she bleeds, scientifically proven. tightest pussy ever

>her durr shes gross durrr
when did I ever say that? get that autism checked out, dipshit

~130 pages of despair.

Mmm. What about her asshole? I'd love to try either way myself. Maybe even force my fist in no matter the damage.

only plain ass, her boobs are not that small.

you either said you would scrape off skin or pay $2 or u would shit in own mouth

1/10 for making me reply fatass, go fap again you fucking loser have fun kek on your entire lonely miserable existnce

i want to see her cunt you autist, preferably spread, or her asshole, also preferably spread, fucking niggerloving nigger faggit op cunt

again this fucking thread holy shit
dump the nudes you fucking cuck

lucky you, most pics i have of her pussy are when she's hairy

in psychology they call this projection. this is supposed to be a wwyd thread not cringe. jesus christ you're pathetic

do you have any topless pictures?

try fucing harder neckbeard projecting to a bunch of losers on Sup Forums ok fgt try fucking harder

maybe

proceed...

What about some pantyless shots.

post it

What about her asshole now?

ide eat it

fite me rite now bichnegar pussie i will fuck your asshole

maybe later, if all the lurkers get out of their holes and i get more responses

shes adorable imo

She's fucking hot. It's a shame these lurkers aren't giving you more responses. I just wanna violate her holes.

;)

Lurker doing his part here. Moar moar!

I'd pay whatever she would take for sex, and I'd smash her so hard we'd both become one

you have my attention

from responses i mean "WWYD" and "how much"

OP's a faggot

okay, dubs get any request they want.
if you only say "roll" your dub gets cancelled, for being a moron

$100
kidnap her and make her my sex slave

any of her boobs?

Me and a buddy would split the cost 50/50. We'd slap her around a little, then force her to choke on our cocks. Once she's gasping for breath, one of us will switch to her ass and we'll take turns choking her out and pounding her ass with our cocks, forcing her to taste her ass over and over again. After we finish, we'd tie her face down and spread eagle, and beat her ass and thighs until we're reading to go again then we'd show what double anal penetration feels like.

still not showing boobs?

roll

roll

Including 2 fingers in her ass?

roll

Pay to fuck her? That's a bit backwards.

Ass!

roll

motherfuckers. We know the only right answer is fingers in her ass.

really?

yup

and what would be the price? the only problem there is that she can only fit 2.5 inches in her mouth, it's kinda hard to make her choke on a cock

moron

yeah? why?

i don't have one like that

Me and gf would have her as our maid. She'd be serving us and keeping the house in shape, naked, at day - while being fucked by us at night. Every night we'd take turn on her ass

naw

>yeah? why?
Because she'd have to pay me.

i want see her asshole dude

Fuck, I dunno. hundo a piece I guess, would be fair for the damage we'd do to that ass.

Any video?

are you super handsome, have a huge cock or something?

while i find a better pic of her asshole with stockings i have

where the fuck can i do that to a slut like this fot that price?

Oh, I was imagining it would just be rather forceful and we'd make it rain in singles afterwards so she just feels like a used whore.

oh well, that's fine then

nice fakes

look at this pic and later look at these
find something in common

>$30
>disappoint

disappoint?

2/10

:/

moooooooar i love her asshole

Ignore the haters, I'd pay 500 bucks to pin her down and rim her asshole, then leave my load in her ass.

>2/10
>i love her asshole

is it good or not?

it looks like she has three of them

nope, no butthole /:

;)

virgin detected

I am not a virgin, my fetish are the assholes of beautiful woman sorry

thread's dead. no one gives a shit about your 2/10 that dumped your chump ass

Not true!

nice, sage it then

wut

boring

he's all out

what do you want to see?

Ella

let's see some fucking

yasssss

Nice!!

$10,000, I would drag her into a back alley and punch her in the jaw everytime she tried to fight me. I'd bend her over a trash can, and kick her legs apart. I'd choke her hard and fast, as I drive my hard cock into ass without any warning or preperation, raping her hard and violently until my cock is bloody from tearing her. I'd let my hands loosen around her throat whenever she starting to go limp, making sure she stayed alive long enough I could throw her on the ground and throatfuck her and choke her out until she suffocates while cleaning my cock. I'd finish, and leave my cum on her face and her body in a dirty alley.