Can b tell me what happened to her?

Can b tell me what happened to her?

Dick slap

Inserted tampon to far up now pussy eggs come out of her nose

she was told

Fell down the stairs

Daddy caught her posting nudes on Sup Forums

She scratched in her nose and wiped the blood on her face. Attention whore and dumb fucking cunt.

Found the virgins

using virgin as an insult implies its hard to to get laid

She didn't do the dishes.

>blacked

Dumb uncoordinated bitch fell in the shower

I think he means niggered

they say something like 80% of house hold accidents happen in the bathroom so I'd assume one of those

But it is hard tho

fuck ugly/fat women

NO BJ = BOXING PUNCH PUNCH

She has no cuts or bruises, so I would assume a seasonal nosebleed that she just rubbed on her cheeks to be edgy.

Oh ok. Thanks user.

Cultural enrichment

this makes sense to me

I'm guessing she blew her nose too hard and it started to bleed, not to let a prime photo opportunity go to waste she smeared blood over her face and snapped away, choosi g this pic out of the 15-20 others she took this was the cutest in her view so she slapped o some vague wording onto the pic to provoke questions and attention. Thus proving to everyone that she is in fact a vapid, self absorbed, high maintenance, drama queen that constantly requires validation from others especially males.

He fucked off

Nothing, No redness or swelling. The blood is too red to be that thin and the emotion in her eyes is improper for injury.

literally faked

She got a nosebleed

Burn the coal
Pay the Toll

and the blood on the left and right cheek look smudged by a finger.

whats her snap ??

The nosebleeding comes from snorting substances like heroin. The nose is literally drying out, and then it starts to bleed.

one of two things:

a) her pussy pass got denied, or
b) she's fucking a nigger

Underrated post

Got anally raped by the large background program of Sup Forums sex rapesalesmen that do "not exist', or was a murdering whore prolly, While you set up scene for advertisement phrase prehanded to your brain to have sex with her, cuz she wants it either way.

dose she really have a snap chat ?

her sc ?

bump

this thread is aliver
>

where did you get these

she got what she deserved

I can see you're new

Narnia

>her

you guys should 100% stop what your doing and check out
> Sиαpchαty.me
now

She forgot the wasabi mayo in my sandwich

Bitch wouldn't swallow.. I set her straight!

she fells down the stairs

thought edward was real and sparkled ... blood works better then fucking polo for vampires.

let's all get some vampire attractant flowing!