We have been waiting for you, Miss O'Neil

>We have been waiting for you, Miss O'Neil.

Am I behind on my Sony payments again? Ha ha ha.

>Your mouth may yet bring you much trouble, Miss O'Neil. I deliver a message.

>Shut it!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=pf2vlMBAjsA
youtube.com/watch?v=ZEWLnvqOsls
youtu.be/pf2vlMBAjsA
youtube.com/watch?v=KRnwNkNy68o
youtu.be/YVqLb1lSMAY
youtu.be/XBDMDf_amvs
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Hoag was such a fucking babe in this.

>tfw you will never slap her with a slice of pizza

YOU GOTTA KNOW WHAT A CRUMPET IS

TO UNDERSTAND CRICKET

He's right.

HE'S right.

They're both right.

>Me and my sister love this movie as a kid
>Seen it in theaters like a dozen times
>Want to go see it again
>Talking the fundamentalist Christian neighbor's parents into taking us all to see it by saying its just a fun kids movie
>Watching it, Raph says 'damn'
>They cover the kids ears and leave the theater
>Make me and my sister walk home from the mall because they left
>When we get home my dad goes over and beats the shit out of his dad for make us walk home

I really like this movie.

Never lower your eyes to an enemy.

CHRISTIANS LMAO ECKS DEE

>Raph says "damn"

Lmfao, it's the fourth word said by a turtle and the first two spoken by Raph

God I love this movie

pizza dude's got 30 seconds

Wise man say: Forgiveness is divine, but never pay full price for late pizza.

I like how Mikey misses his mouth with the stick

is this the comfiest movie ever made?

I could watch an entire separate three hour movie of them all chilling at the farmhouse, fixing up the truck and hanging out.

For sure a contender, shocking for a film about broken families.

and meditating

It's like they don't even read the bible. There's references to big donkey dick and authorized genocide.

OOPS!

Cape Shit movie that's truly kino but Sup Forums refuses to recognize it because of the Snyder dick sucking

>capeshit

user, please go to sleep.

The only thing wrong with this movie is that the turtles don't know about Splinter's existence until the very end

Who the fuck were they talking to then?

Wtf even

i agree. i've never understood christian thought.

You mean Shredder? No, that ruled. He came out of nowhere and devastated their shit like a true mack villain.

you.... what.... oh you're trolling. i hope. if not, well i don't know what to tell ya.

I was hoping for a sexy story

WHY WASN'T THE PIZZA PRESLICED

It's literally a comic book movie

Further, it fit completely with everything. Shredder's true fight was with Splinter, the being responsible for marring him at his defining moment when he killed both his greatest enemy and his greatest love. The Turtles like the Foot were the children destined to fight each other, and so their not knowing of Shredder completely fit for their arc and it prevented the Foot from being bad, incompetent villains. They were extremely competent and Shredder remaining hidden only furthers that. Then Splinter making that revelation solidified his arc and his place in the larger story, to ultimately confront the being which also marred him as he murdered his first family. It's so fucking good, kid.

ayyy nigga where that pizza at

DAAAAAMN

This film needs a cinegrid

Idk cinegrid but it's a lovingly shot film. From the top-down of the woman screaming at the youth running away with her television to Splinter in candle light as he speaks to Raph alone to every scene at the farmhouse that April draws to the dimly lit sewer paths to Splinter's final message from the flames to the Turtles reacting to Shredder saying he murdered "the rat" to everything in between, there's a clear aesthetic beauty to the dirty world they live in but infinitely more important, every shot I just mentioned carries absolutely beautiful emotional significance to the story, the stakes, and or the characters. Really exquisite stuff.

A M P H I B I A N E D

DAAAAAAAAAAAAAAMN!

>fight?
>fight.
>kitchen?
>kitchen.

The only comic book adaptation that was better was Dredd, and arguably Hellboy.

>I am here for you...my son.

A Jose Canseco bat? Tell me you didn't pay money for that

*this

learn your gospel right dude

>i'll teach you

>It's a Casey Jones is insecure about his sexuality episode

what's a guy gotta do...to get some food around here?

BRING SOME FOOD BRING SOME FOOD

>potato chips right out of a coma

What are you? Some kind of punker?

the first movie is very comfy, and not just because of the nostalgia.

You're a claustrophobic! Hehehe

Click at your own risk

youtube.com/watch?v=pf2vlMBAjsA

>you may never see Raphael vs Casey rematch

thank fucking god they didn't use that ending though.

Forgot that Casey Jones tries to flat out murder Shredder.

DELETE THIS

what the FUCK, Shredder?

It's the part she was born to play

A fellow chuker, eh?

This thread made me curious about what April has been up to since the movie.

I thought everybody loved Vanna

>be Shredder
>get mad that some brand new guys got their asses beat by the most hardcore turtle when they thought they were just gonna smack a reporter around

I guess they cut that scene where he beats them down because they wanted to save his fighting for the end.

Sam Rockwell was in there as the guy who shows the new recruits around the club.

>You got any cigarettes?

>Regular or menthol?

youtube.com/watch?v=ZEWLnvqOsls

>original movie April cameos in the new movie

>deleted

How did they even make it back to Shredder's compound? The turtles tied them up and then the police came and arrested them. I guess shredder posted their bail just to kick the living fuck out of them before they went off to serve 10+ years for armed robbery

youtu.be/pf2vlMBAjsA
you can find a bit of it on youtube here, it's pretty badass, he's sitting down ffs - i would have taken the cape off tho

seeing based judith would have just made me cringe over megan more

Time for some youtube kino

youtube.com/watch?v=KRnwNkNy68o

I think you're thinking of the intro, where Raph lost a sai. They tied the guys up and then the cops arrived.

In the subway scene, it was only Raph and April. He beat the shit out of them and left them there, but I don't think he tied them up. He took April and escaped to the sewer as the train rolled in.

And I think that was also when that one Foot guy followed him and found out where they live.

Wow

I always though the only reason I liked this movie was because of nostalgia but god damn.

>YFW first April is the mom on Halloweentown and the second is the mom on The 100/zoey on PoI

>tfw don't know what a crumpet is

yes user. loved this film as a kid.

>Raph went to see Critters alone
>at the theater

A true patrician

very nice. vedy vedy nice dude

How did he get around the no singles policy tho?

How do you guys expect to beat me?

English user here, I can help you out m8.

A crumpet is basically just a thick pikelet.

wtf i hate cricket now

ah so, it's a thicker pikelet

>tfw don't know what a pikelet is

>GOOD ANSWER...GOOD ANSWER...

>casually commits a gruesome murder
Imagine the cringe scene on that one if he actually died. Although I don't know how you can survive that.

He did die. The ooze at the landfill brought him back as Super Shredder.

>He did die. The ooze at the landfill brought him back as Super Shredder.

Wrong. He died. The second movie didn't actually happen.

You think that's bad check out bible man
youtu.be/YVqLb1lSMAY

No, he survived and was normal until he was infected with the ooze.

Read that in his voice. I think I'm going to watch this movie later.
Wew lad
Sad Kek
Also fuck Megan Fox
>The second movie didn't actually happen.
It shouldn't have happened.
Why don't I remember that but I remember the xbox hueg dandelions?

The 2nd one isn't kino like the first but I know every line in it too and love it almost as much

We often get asked what the difference is between a pikelet and a crumpet, so here is a quick explanation.

Essentially, the main difference is that a pikelet is not cooked in a ring like a crumpet, hence why it is thinner and more freeform in shape.

Crumpets were originally hard, it was not until the Victorian era that they became soft and spongy as we know them today. The characteristic holes are developed by adding extra baking powder to the yeast dough and fermentation can improve the flavour.

The pikelet is believed to be of Welsh origin where it was known as ‘bara piglydd’, later anglicised as pikelet. It is often called the ‘poor man’s crumpet’ as it was made by those who could not afford rings to make crumpets and so would drop the batter freely into the pan.

Both are generally round and with small pockets in them, but as crumpets are made in rings, they can be made into any shape by simply changing the shape of the ring, you'll find squares, bunny shapes, teddy shapes etc. With a Pikelet this is not possible as there is no ring.

Both pikelets and crumpets use a similar set of ingredients, but at Village Bakery our team have perfected each recipe to suit the product. Each has a different fermentation time and crumpets are allowed longer to bake, we also add sourdough to our crumpets for fuller flavour.

Today, both pikelets and crumpets are used in many ways beyond the traditional breakfast snack such as a smoked salmon pikelet appetizer or a cheese and tomato grilled crumpet.

Are you from /ck/ ?

Shredder's theme is one of the greatest pieces of music in film history. Menacing but catchy at the same time.

fucking love the entire soundtrack, Shredder's suite is a masterpiece

also

THIS IS HOW WE DO!

This entire scene is GOAT

GET YO BODY INTO OVERDRIVE

NINE
POINT
NINE
FIIIIIIIIVE

2>1
youtu.be/XBDMDf_amvs

I'm from Village Bakery.

And /ck/, yes.

Yeah shredders suite is almost like a prog metal instrumental, pretty intense

And yeah, movie is amazing. Can't even count how many times i watched it as a kid. Had it on tape, captured for me by my sister. Really all i needed back in the day plus some tmnt action figures. Man was i a fanboy.. still am actually, despite being 30 :)

James Saito, the guy who played Shredder in the original movie, was on a "What Would You Do?" episode of 20/20 years ago.

They left a wallet on a bench and waited with hidden cameras to see what people did. So he sits down and sees it and calls the owner to let them know he found it.

When the host, John Quinones, talked to him he said "it was the right thing to do" or something along those lines.

Can someone find the clip?

TMNT 1 is cowakino - enough jokes for the kids but with enough heavy moments to actually be engaging. TMNT 2 was tonally lightened up and made for kids because the first one pissed off so many parents.

Casey Jones > Vanilla Ice.

It was Inside Edition, on 11/11/2011.

Can't find the clip tho.

K I N O
I
N
O

same guy, 35, had pirate tapes from thailand with english subs of all 3 movies, watched them over and over, had most of the action figures with the pizza shooter thing, just watched the first ep of the original cartoon last week, got the 2003 series ready to go too. Turtle power!

>tfw Leo starts crying while watching Raph come out of his coma in the tub

Gave me feels all those years ago, and still does.