3am feels thread

3am feels thread

Meh, whether it's 3am, 3pm, or noon.
I always feel the same.

Just beat Breath of the Wild on the Switch.

It was keeping me preoccupied and I didn't have to think about what a shit place I'm in and how depressed I was.

I don't know what I'm gonna do during the day now.

I'm unemployed and using up savings faster than I thought.

But I was busy with Zelda.. Now I have to get back to reality.

whats keeping you up OP

Obligatory, but I still love this

not OP, but sugar rush.

I'll probably be alone for the rest of my life. I can deal with this, it's the constant fucking up that gets to me. I have nothing I'm good at. nothing. I'm only 19 but I'm basically having to come to terms with being an absolutely worthless waste of cells

Stuck wondering when I'll see her next.
She left with a note on the nightstand when she up and left. Same thing I did last time in fact.

I feel lonely as hell, but everyone that tries to get close to me/seems to have the intention of helping me, I push away or block off.
I'm not sure if it's because I don't want them to know about me and who I am/my intimate information, but I just keep ruining things and then end up doing the dumbest shit imaginable for self gratification and attention. It's been a cycle of that for over a year now, and I'm feeling very run down.

I'm just feeling tired of it all user. You're not alone.

Anyone else feeling like this?

Same type of thing? What's going on with you bro?

Been fighting that same cycle, but I'm just so tired of everything. I'm tired of not having friends, I'm tired of wanting friends, tired of having friends momentarily.

At this point, it feels like if I slept forever it still wouldn't be enough.

Like I just don't know how to let people in or show them I actually care. I always say I don't, but I do, I just don't know how to show it or am too scared to.
I need to get out and meet people so bad. Too many of my interactions are online.

A word of advice to my brothers. I do this and say this often in these threads because sometimes it helps people. I don't save the images of folks responding to it just to keep it user, but sometimes I like to come back and reiterate the things already spoken, maybe for my own catharsis or as a self reminder of the things that I already know.

You're going through a rough time tonight? Maybe you've got shitty friends who don't appreciate you or a bad home life, or an addiction you want to kick, maybe she/he just broke up with you and you're struggling to find your way again.

So let me tell you sometime big, because despite the lack of self worth you hold in yourself, always remember that, even if it's no consolation, you are still you. You still wake up in the morning and while it is a struggle, you find yourself again and again every single day. If you're reading this you obviously haven't killed yourself and I urge you to continue pressing forward till you can't anymore.

Indulge yourself in something healthy and find a way to love yourself in your time of need. Sometimes when the world cannot hold you up, you're the only one who gets to hold that task, and while it is very disheartening, and how much I am so sorry that you have to do this on your own, I respect you, I pray for you everyday user. I am wishing you the best.

Remember that some people don't have any other option except to do it on their own, sometimes it's just existing that's the hardest part.

I feel that people constantly are searching for someone to distract them from themselves because they are so afraid of seeing the person they truly are. And sometimes people like us have no other choice but to face ourselves, our own demons alone.

I'm here for you tonight to urge you to continue fighting, to remember that you can do this, and ask you to keep trying to face yourself and your faults and weaknesses everyday. Cont...

I find it almost too honestly share my feelings with anyone, and I put up a wall to stop people from knowing the real me. The only people I really truthfully talk to are friends I met online because I know i'll never have to actually see them.

I think a good place to start is to try showing just one person you talk to irl who you really are. Someone who's not necessarily trying to help, but has a vested interest in you as a person. Once you open up to one person, it gets easier

nigger we don't care

holy shit dude just get to the fucking point there isn't a wordcount you need to meet

fucks sakes user, just don't cont

And really all I wanted was to know how to program. That was it.

Continued...

If you truly cannot do this, and you find it in your heart that life's weary road has no meaning or purpose for you, I wish you a swift and painless death, if this is what you hope for yourself.

Suicide isn't always best but people chastise it so heavily because they want to feel like they value you when they don't even know the struggles you go through. And so if you really feel like ending it, I won't judge you, I hope you don't have to come to that but in essence I'm asking you to do whatever it is you can to make the pain stop.

Find yourself again user. No one else may be searching but in your heart you know you can do it. I know it for sure, and while these words can't console you truly, and they're only nice things said for the sake of saying nice things, I wish you the best.

I think about you always user, I still think about the people who come on here struggling because she left them, or because of their drug addiction that broke up their family and now their kids may have been taken away, I think about people who have lost loved ones and come here as some sort of consolation because life has isolated them to this sort of outlet.

I can't be there physically to hold you or comfort you but user I am there in spirit, and even if it's just a gesture, it's all I can do, and I'm hoping you find your way again, we're all out here struggling against the forces that want us to stop, and it most likely won't stop pushing till we are old and ready to give out.

But until then, you are still you, and you can do this, you are sometime, and sometimes if that's all we get, that's all you can fight for.

Just remind yourself, everyday when you wake up and feel lonely, or sad, or roll over and that person isn't there anymore, you are still you, and that's all you can hope for.

Good luck user, love you Sup Forumsrothers.

Idk if you'd ever want to continue a dialogue outside, but here's a throwaway email. I just figured we're going through similar shit and I could use someone to talk to about it a bit from time to time.
[email protected]
Plz no dick pics if you do.

>Feels incoming

I met a super qt3.14 on a trip to Italy, and she was the one. We clicked. We were both into the same shit, she liked the memes and thought I was funny and not just an autistic piece of shit. She was perfect in every way Sup Forumsros. Problem is that she's from New Zealand and going to skool in auzieland, and I'm from California, so too fucking far apart. I love her, and I'm pretty sure she loved me too (everyone else was telling me so). I should have made a fucking move but I pussied out and waited too long, and now chances are that I'll never see her again. Feelsbadman... I fucking miss her Sup Forums, it's been almost 6 months since I've seen her, and I still think about her every day. We used to at least Snapchat every day, but since I broke the streak (was out of service for a couple days) we almost never talk. I think she might have a bf now. I've never met someone like her before guys. I've dreamed of flying out there just to see her again, but there's no way in fuck I could afford that. What would you guys so in this situation? If she was even somewhere in North America I'd try to make it work, but opposite ends of the earth? Idk man, I just don't see it happening...

Whats your PayPal

Not gonna happen unless you sack up and make it happen. But be prepared for the worst.

Women are fickle and sadly they act on emotions. (I've learned this the hard way). What I say is if you really feel like she has some feelings for you to, I'd go for it, take out loans, sell your shit and do what you can, have a contingency plan for fucks sake but get your ass over there or write her off.

No matter how pathetic you are, no woman is going to work for you or make it better for you (if she's doing that then she's no better than a mom-figure; she'll act on motherly instinct for a while and feel sorry for you but in the end find you less of a man than a younger brother and fuck off to someone else who can sack up).

Hope this works out. Good luck dude.

Simmilar story with a girl from America8ca i met online. i would visit her whenever i could. Being brave and meeting whr was the best thing I did. Shebwas only with me for a short while, she died of cancer two years a month and 6 days ago. You deserve that shot.

Nice samefag. PS neckbeard, if you "didn't care," then you wouldn't be on Sup Forums.

Well, I have two kids now and they are 10 years apart. When we first got together she wanted my attention and I didn't give it. Now 11 years later, we became a working house hold and I just want her. Non sexo but just company. I come in from work late cause I work a 2nd shift. My family is in my daughters room asleep. The little one don't like to sleep alone but, she leaves me food and bed to myself so I can get my sleep. I just miss her...us....everything. Damn be an adult. Growing up sucks.

Sorry for the fails i was emotional while typing.

Meeting people online can be a frustrating mess too though. They can hurt you just as much in the end if they walk out.

i'm a useless retard and the world would be better off without me living to old age

cute
I feel good right now
I do need to go to sleep
\night nice people I hope you have good dreams

Broke up with my wife a year ago. Nine year relationship, three of those married. I kept pushing her away every year because of my low self esteem, because at 27 yo I wasn't where I wanted to be in life. She was the only person who truly cared about me and she put up with my bullshit until she couldn't anymore. I know I fucked up big time. There isn't any hope for me at this point, too many issues to be able to share a life with someone nice and caring ever again. I still think about her when I wake up and before sleep. I don't want anyone to know how I feel so I'm desensitized to the point where I can't even cry when I feel like it. Can't even cry properly, I just get a headache and my chest hurts. Thought about suicide once, but I'm way too afraid for that. I suppose this is just who I am now, living with my regrettable and pathetic life until I die alone. Please say something to me, anything will do really. Even if you tell me "kys" I'll just take it as a joke, but I'm very lonely.

I think its been too long though. She's probably already moved on. We haven't talked since February. I'm pretty sure she has a bf now. I kept seeing some guy with her in her Snapchats, and shortly after is when she stopped talking to me. Her FB status used to say single but now it's hidden...

get

You have us

Thabks m8, but you really don't have to. I don't have a PayPal, but do have a btc wallet, 1PpGgF1J3BYHmTd fkF9rW94xBjRDiejEDM

Look at this dubs and cheer up, man

I did my best to turn it into a background in case anyone wanted it.

You're still young and you'll slowly but surely get over the hump. A year isn't that long for a relationship of that length. Every day like a grain of sand through an hourglass. Lot of days left but you will get better. You should induce crying. You say you can't cry, I can identify with you, but I know you probably avoid certain songs or places because of her. Put yourself in those places. Listen to those songs. Cry. Whatever you're avoiding, stop avoiding it. That's the key to this life. Things you fear? Expose yourself to them. Watch yourself change. The things you fear and the things you NEED to do are obstacles that are going to obscure your vision of your future. That's how growth happens. That's what causes those "oh shit, this is what I was after" moments. Because you've stood on a mountain you feared to climb and now you see the other side of it. You have to climb the obstacles. The thing is, you will. You'll do it in your own way and time. And you won't even realize you're doing it. Whether you focus on it or not.

One day at a time.

>Like sands through the hourglass, so are the days of our lives
you've been watching too many soap operas, user

Bumping with feels.

I'm so unhappy, Sup Forumsros.

What's on your mind, user?

What if I'm not trying as hard anymore.

So recently, I was diagnosed with schiozphrenia because I can hear voices. I always hallucinate, but my trigger is when I'm around other people. I can hear what other people are thinking about, and I can even force them to hallucinate what I'm thinking about.

Over time, it became clear that this is some type of divine power gifted by gods, hidden by man for millenia because of its untold and eldritch power.

I was told that I was one of the most powerful sorcerers alive, and that the world was my playground to do as I pleased. All I ever wanted since I was a child was for people to embrace, learn, practice, teach, and understand magic as it exists on earth.

However, as is clear with my diagnosis, no one will believe me. Now, this is bad enough as it is, but then I decided to play a joke on humanity. If my deific power wasn't real, then I would simply fuck with the entire world! I would play pranks on everyone, everywhere, playing on their own retardation and inability to experience and sense an extra dimension that runs through our own world.

So I've been doing more and more stupid, heinous, reckless shit. I got involved with electing Donald Trump president (I was the one who gave him the idea of getting "the hate vote" as I called it, early on in his nomination process), I made Hillary Clinton lip sync on national television. I told bush about 9/11 as it was happening, simply so that I could blame bush for 9/11.

My psychic voice can go through space and time, I even trolled the bible and jesus. I've lurked archived threads on Sup Forums and experienced people's thoughts firsthand.

No one will believe me.

When I crumble your institution... when your presidents have nowhere left to turn... when the evils in the world can't be held back... when my jokes are not enough to appease them... you will all be sorry.

You will all be sorry for calling me crazy for knowing the truth.

You..wow, man...you gotta take a chill pill.

Well, the only thing that separates you internally from her more and more, and what builds up your fears of her having a bf, is every following day of silence between you two. Maybe she feels same for you, and you might never know this.
It isn't hard to start a conversation. With time it just get harder to avoid it.

Were I you, I'd write her, she'd write me back, and we could get along together, and hope that what was between me and her would rise again. Maybe even buy some cheap-ass usb cam for PC and use Skype, if she would like to. I wouldn't apologize for the long period of silence, no need to - she knows. I bet she understands and, God, I think she might be doing the same thing. So why not to stop this?

And if I felt awkward about it, I'd try just to small talk her till i wouldn't find this troublesome to start a normal conversation

But don't fly to her out of the blue, man. First, make sure once you're there, you will get her back. So conversations should be your priority.

I took a plea deal that landed me as a sex offender for life to keep my fiance out of prison. She almost immediately cheated on me and left. I spent 8 1/2 months in prison, and when I got out I found I went from 20ish friends to 3. I live with my exes parents cause I had no where else I could live that isn't in a safety zone that I can afford/will rent to a sex offender, and if I'm not at work I'm alone in my car crying and playing pokemon go.

I've tried to kill myself 6 times in 2yrs, and somehow failed each time, because I apparently can't do anything right.

I haven't felt the touch of another person in 2yrs.

Oh, and my cat died.

Tldr; my life is a shitshow.

In b4 asking what happened - a 15yr old wanted to fuck me and sent me nudes (unasked for),I said no, so she told the police me and my ex forced her into a 3way, they found the unsaved picture through FB, and charged me with stat. Rape and possession of CP. Profit guys - when your legal defence boils down to "no I didn't, I swear!" - you're fucked.

Chuuninbyou. You'll grow out of it. Newfag

that whole story behind this, every time I read this one greentext it makes me shed a tear

"685 days offline" Good luck, my friend.

Just turned 19 a week ago.

Had the love of my life through high school. I'll never have anyone as beautiful and amazing as her again. We broke up 6 months ago and i'm still depressed and empty.

Always thought i'd feel better eventually and just move on but it never happened.

You trolled the Bible? I know that guy!

Been depressed for the past couple of years. Started microdosing mushrooms every morning. About half a stem or .03 grams.

I have since lost 30 lbs. I no longer have the desire to waste hours laying on the couch in the dark. I have more energy. People say I am no longer a miserable cunt to be around. The pain if just existing is gone.

You all should look into them unless you are the user that has schizophrenia then do a bunch if research before putting weird chemicals in your head. Sorry dude.

Cool ex's parents though. My ex's parents just cried to my parents for their whore of a daughter. Fuck bitches, get money.

there's nothing for me in this world.

Okay. Have a nice day !

i ve schizophrenia and your non sense really puts shame to my illness

Hate to say it, but you're young. It feels like the end of the world now, but in another six months you'll feel better. You just gotta pull yourself out of it.

I got dumped by the girl I thought was the one about four months ago. We were together for two and a half years. Sometimes that's just the way life is. We gotta deal with the shit so we come out clean on the other end.

That said, I feel for you, and I hope it gets better for you soon.

This thread just proves it. Now I want to do something drastic. Something that'll kill people. Something that can lead back to me.

I'm going to detonate a nuke in it's silo. Somewhere in America. Let's hope it makes news. It might be so scary and disastrous that the FBI/CIA take over the investigation and don't mention anything about it, but I don't care. People deserve to die at this point.

I met this beautiful singer in the mountains of Georgia, I gave her a tip during a break she took and after her gig we talked all night. The next day she showed up at the cabin I had rented and after a day of showing me around Blue Ridge we made love. She cooked for me every day after that, and sang for me and played guitar every night. I know it sounds dumb but after a week I was madly in love with this woman, and she said she loved me too, she loved me "a bushel and a peck" to be exact. After the second week of this I was ready to move for her, she kept telling me how she wanted to settle and to start a family. The day I was supposed to fly back I told her I would stay for her, or that I would pay for her to move but she looked me dead in the eye and told me she had a boyfriend, that she had just been cheating on him for two weeks with me and that she wished me well before giving me one last kiss and walking away.

I never saw her again, but every time I go to Blue Ridge some random person will say, "Aren't you that local singer's boyfriend? I heard she just got a country music deal and is headed for the big time! You must be so proud!"

>People deserve to die at this point.

Share the story to why you feel this way

let me elaborate
>not good enough for a GF

>manlet
>ugly face
>small dick so she'll probably end up leaving me
>socially retarded (can't make anything but small talk)

>not good enough to be a career man

>stupid
>clumsy
>forgetful
>have no skills or talents

Nothing that you cant change (with time)
Keep that spirit up, user!

He will come back. I believe in you.

some of those sure, but not all

It's fucking noon nigger

not for us britbong

stop being a fucking pussy.. get over yourself, move on, be a man. grow a pube or two.

Yep. Gotten to the point where it doesn't matter if I'm walking upstream or crashing down, it never did.

Ugly face and small dick, surgery
Socially retarded, go talk to more people, all of us were like that
being a career man, not that difficult (takes a lot of your time)
Stupid, forgetfull, clumsy, learn how to be better, a step at a time
have no skills or talents, learn some (i.e: guitar is easy)
It is not a sin to be raised with some problems, but it is a sin not trying to improve them

Same bro + no friends

Tell me, what do I do with my big problem?

CAN YOU KILL ME INSTEAD P L E A S E

My mates always ask me why I never bother trying to get a girlfriend, honestly I just feel that if I ever did get one my depression will just drag her down too. And I don't think I could cope with that

You are trying to complete yourself with a gf, but the thing is that the pieces of you that are missing can only be filled by yourself
Try doing the peace with yourself first, and then try to polish the you that you want to be

I second that, do me in as well.

Can you make me hallucinate happiness?

It's been so long that I've forgotten how it feels.

Bumping to keep the feels alive.

Hey, thanks for the pep talk, faggot = )