Fph - Fat People Hate -thread

fph - Fat People Hate -thread

Other urls found in this thread:

liamrosen.com/fitness.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

they are allright

They are happy friendly people that are stumbling along the same path of just trying to find love and companionship like us correct and factory fault free flat tummy people but unforgivably they inadvertently increase the cost of air fares for us all and by proxy force us proper racing snake physique girls and boys to subsidize the excess weight they carry around on their lard arses.

How do you get to that point, do you just stop being able to move and say "hey this is fine". I can't imagine what this would be like, I freak out about random pains and spots.

"Just a taste, james," you say as he continues slurping down his gravy. "We both need our breakfast, correct?" Faintly nodding his approval, you get eye level with the yellowed crust flake on his toe. "An appetizer," you say. James eyes light up and he inquires, "where?" Ignoring him, you slide the tip of your tongue up the edge of the flake - a small piece breaks off and becomes soggy. Swallowing it, you tilt your head to the left and align your bottom teeth under the crust, moving slightly forward and shaving off the whole piece. "Mm," James grunts as the flake slides into your mouth, the oniony piece turning spongy. You swallow, but with an audible gulp - as large as it is, it didn't go down easy. "Now for the main course," you say wryly. James' beady eyes dart all over the room past his plate of gravy, looking for a fuller meal. Holding your nose up to the fold of his legs you take a deep smell all the way into your core. Cheese, mayonnaise and the smell of full rot enter your lungs. You gag, but you will not be denied your feast. Taking one of the leg pustules into your mouth, you bite down hard - thick, yellow pus shoots into your throat and strikes your uvula. With the taste of pure rot, your gag helps the half mouthful of disease get down your throat and into your stomach. This feels wonderful, as you haven't eaten in a full day. Finally you pull apart the crux of his legs to reveal half an inch of incredibly thick paste lining the folds. "Laygs" was yelped from the corpulent James, but you barely notice. Sliding a finger across the goop, you happily place your now heavier finger into your mouth and suckle the sour paste down. No longer can you help it and you go hog wild, drinking mouthfuls of what used to be skin and fat down your hungry throat. Stomach full and picking your teeth of bits of stringy flesh, you kiss James deeply through the remnants of sausage and gravy lining his lips. Falling asleep on his huge fatpad, stomach full, well, today was bliss.

Holy fuck.

I feel sick.

Why do Americans think that it's okay to shit your pants in public?

Your words of gospel and righteousness...
...I have to avert my eyes and read them through a mirror as their miracle of birth into our world.. nay their mere presence in our time/space/place/dimension even if they never see the light of day leaves me humbled and trembling with awe before you.
Haysoos's mysterious movements be praised \o/

Check your fecal continence privilege, shitlord.

How fat does one get before they are eligible to be shamed? Im 5 foot 5, 145lbs and about 10lbs overweight. Losing atm but I used to be 176. Im scared of ending up in here

it's not healthy to make threads dedicated to hate, or pain

get a life

pure gold, 8/8

It's not so much just being fat, it's when they try for fat acceptance, create obese kids, cause danger to others due to their corpulence.

Moar, this shit is just as good as nig hate

I honestly never thought I'd see those three words, in that order, my whole life...
> fecal continence privilege
> kek

Fatty lover

POP OFF JAMES!

Then its a celebration of 600lb lives

I once was fat, like morbidly obese, but I was never sedentary. I never understood how you would let it progress to such a stage.

Well he's thick

I'm 6'1 about 250 lb with a gut I'm thinking about doing one of those water fasts or getting some soylent to ease into it. I have depression so it's hard for me to eat shit that isnt made in a microwave. Thoughts?

portion control, you can eat unhealthy shit from a microwave and still not be a fat piece of shit...

liamrosen.com/fitness.html

/fit/'s advice, visit the board for more help.

Post the shopped one, I just remember "hungry, always !"

It's not healthy to just go completely without eating.

Get rid of all the food in your house and have a friend buy vegetables and bring them to you. You can eat them raw.

Moar justice boner like this please

I have some if anyone still want

Yea of course. I have that whole I eat when I'm bored type of thing. I was skinnier when I was in high school playing sports, but it would be cheaper for me to do the soylent shit. Plus I think it would be better reaching for one of those drinks rather then something else

''Mouthful of disease'' could easily be a death metal album.

POP OFF JAMES!

>striking with a rock band guitar

i lose my shit every fucking time

It's just a temporary solution, at some point you will get bored/lazy with it and you will be at least as fat as you are now. Do yourself a big favor and learn some fucking self-control.

I've done a bit of """research""" I have enough body fat on myself to survive and the soylent would just be the backup of all the minerals I need to keep me from getting deficiancies. I'd love to go with no meals period but I'd prolly start of with 1 meal every day

I feel like an alien, trying to.figure out how this functions

I had to fight the urge not to salute

Rofl, also looks like it has 4 udders

>long arm

>My sandwich was delicious

One of the best Chan's post ever.

fucking rekt

I think it's probably more of a depression, in between losing the will to live and suicide

Amazing

Oh god, why do anyone give this guy so much food? It's not like he can go the kitchen by himself.

Never happened

She's very fat but these legs are from a disease.

Your body is smart. If you only eat a little bit compared to normal, you will burn less calories too because of your metabolism.

depressed you say?

Perhaps sir may be interested in the low carb fitness and fat reduction taken into consideration tuna in brine water straight from the can with a dirty fork fished out from underneath your urine stained sleeper couch or if sir is of the happy clappy tree hugging vegetarian disposition why not treat yourself to the crunchy delicacy of some crisp and dry completely raw and uncooked/boiled ramen noodles straight out of the packet. hmmm... decadent.

>have depression cause fat
>Cant lose weight cause of depression

I dont agree with the logic, but i see why someone might try to grasp it

I know 95% of stories here are fake, but for fucks sake, at least have it sounds believable.

Satisfying end to this one

Bedtime, enjoy the thread anons.

mnyesss

>95%
Fam you real fucking stupid for not thinking its above 99%

oh golly gee 4% i guess i am retarded

So when did americans become indians?

Pop off James!

Who really cares if they're fake, still funny

She would have been fucking amazing if she didnt eat everything like a fucking retard

all fatties should be sent to the soap factory

It really depends on volume when you make this retarded claim (also its upwards of 4.99% you are missing)

You implyed that 5 percent of people on this board tell the truth. And seeing as a good portion of this board is spam, and the rest is copypasta, youve just told us that we could be leaking our sisters snapchats while watching a jlaw sex tape and downloading a real incest rape. All based on your 5 percent

Dont forget sucking shit outta andy sixxs ass, user

Every time I see this stupid thumbnail the first thing i think of is the guy is getting crushed by a whale. pic for ref

Kek

Kek

POP OFF JAMES!

Everyone left ?

If you can hide a Sharpie in the thigh/pelvic fold while standing, you're obese.

>Obese
Maybe overweight, probably a MILF body.

>731580845
Yeah I'm with you on that personally I'd recommend that in the case that an un smily face emo with possibly from the factory underlying assembly/build faults who desires tonumb their pain by excessive consumption of
their preferred feel removing poison but who wishes to not turn into a disgusting blobby triple chinned fat body to consider changing their feel removal medication from cake and fizzy cooldrinks to a prescription of cheap whisky and crack(or if you don't have comprehensive medical aid the efficacy of crystal meth which will make you completely fucked up a bit quicker but has similar weight loss properties and is less expensive ) to maintain the emaciated physique required to be able to pull off skinny jeans. You won't be healthy but that negative side effect is completely out weighed by the importance of keeping up appearances at the mall, you will be fashionably thin!

POP OFF JAMES!

Pop off James you utter twat.

POP OFF JAMES

POP OFF JAMES!

POP OFF JAMES

Im not thin either, but Im kinda chubby/muscle hybrid 120kg, but for real - they MUST see that their gigantic fat bodies arent normal at ALL! god damnit...