Prove to me that Anti Semitism isn't the world's most irrational hatred

Prove to me that Anti Semitism isn't the world's most irrational hatred.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=92_Elkh4KM4&t=34s&list=FLtH0dTZd61imyy1UbKku-gA&index=8
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Antisemitism#Etymology
haaretz.com/jewish/archaeology/.premium-1.723616
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

youtube.com/watch?v=92_Elkh4KM4&t=34s&list=FLtH0dTZd61imyy1UbKku-gA&index=8

that's easy
feminism is the most irrational hatred. Without men, these retarded bitches wouldn't even be here.

They can't

Why would I?
Are you sime secret-hogging, knowledge-stealing jew?

It is completely irrational.

Jews have been around for as long as modern religion. Entire civilizations have risen and fallen whilst Jews rubbed their hands together to stay warm and wore silly bag necklaces.

The Pharohs found them useful, and kept them around for their own uses, and yet the Jews persisted without worry. Hitler decided they were evil, and killed millions, yet they're still here. Clearly those who hate them hate them for their resilience, because they have proved they do not go away easy.

Goddamn dirty cockroaches, shine on you crazy diamonds you.

Without women we wouldnt be here either

The Jews, in ancient history, before they were widely enslaved by the Egypt, were incredibly poor barbarians with superior technology and skill who would regularly go around killing and raping anyone who wasn't apart of their clan. Eventually nations banded together in order to deal with what was considered the most successful warband of the ancient middle east, and they were enslaved and forever hated.

Even the whites that traveled from the north were at the killing end of the ancient Jews, and hated them for their distrustful ways that they would go about raiding.

מה הולך חברה:)?

Ive been thinking about this a lot actually. Throughout history jews have been expelled from 100+ countries. This shit goes way deeper than the Nazi's.

don't pollute this board with irrelevant non-Sup Forums related topics

Anything goes on Sup Forums, retard.

Its not anymore irrational than any form of racism.

by your logic, all other boards should be deleted because we can all discuss politics, anime, and movies on Sup Forums anyway.

>Sup Forums-related topics
fucking hell...

it is not irrational, they are hated for good reasons

Yeah because all races are exactly the same, right?
Certain muslim countries have a 70% inbred population. If you have a problem with them fucking over the gene pool of YOUR white modern european country, then you are a racist.

After that 9/11 bullshit, yea everyone should look at Jews as the shitstains who are willing to terrorize a race to make them go to war for them. We never had Muslim issues prior to Jews telling us lies.

The usa isn't a white country so idc

The term anti-semitism was coined by a German Jew as a means of deflecting away from legitimate criticism of Israel and the Jewish people.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Antisemitism#Etymology

Lurk at least 2 years before making a thread.

maybe in the future it won't be

but today the majority is still white
and even a good chunk of those who identify as 'hispanic' are basically white

No. Most Hispanics are not white. They have way too much indigenous blood

>polluting Sup Forums

look up what "Hispanic" means

it's not "Latino" which is probably what your thinking of

"Hispanic" can mean from Spain which is a white European country

jews are actively trying to destroy the white race

yes and no

That is literally not how genetics work. That is literally not how the gene pool works.

That is also literally not how the definition of an inbred population works, otherwise the south is sitting at a nice 30%, and looking up that statistic, I'm guessing that stat isn't even an 'alternative fact'. I'm guessing it's a 'legal strange alternative patriotic fact', because I can't think of anything more retarded.

Maybe you've simply just reached such a level of retardation that I can't even stare into the abyss less it stare back unto me. I cannot even imagine the Lovecraftian mental horrors that await me down this chasm of intellectual depravity. Yet I, human, and therefore foolish, press forwards, into the consuming maw of this strange lure, unwittingly following the light into the deepest depths of the sea, and right into the maw of the beast.

>most hispanics are not white
>most

spics arent "white."
fuck off rabbi.

Wrong. Whites arent part of a naturally spanish speaking group.

>thinks jews are trying to destroy the white race while they make up the largest percentage of nobel prize laureates per capita by a large margin helping push humanity forward

get a load of this bluepilled normie faggot

Semitic people are jews and sandniggers. How is hating them irrational?

are you seriously that retarded?

because they speak a different language/have a different culture they aren't white?

so Germans aren't white because they speak a different language and have a different culture than the UK? or the French?

point to me on a map where Spain is located.

now point to the "white" countries

ARE THEY IN THE SAME PLACE?
HAVE THEY EXISTED IN THE SAME PLACE FOR HUNDREDS OF YEARS?

honestly can't tell if your trolling or your actually that retarded.

Doesn't matter what fucking race you are, what religion or nationality, everyone hates jews and for very good reasons. They destroy unity in our communities.

Is white a race in amerifatland?

You keep using this word "white" to describe a group of people. I assume it's because you're a filthy deceptive kike Jew rat.

"White" isn't a race.
Aryan is our race.
Indo-European is our race.
We are united by language and blood.

"White" didn't become a popular term for us until after WW2. Jews and Zionists wanted to remove power from the Aryan race, so they started calling us Caucasians, but this is falling out of popularity. Even on Gov. forms the race listed is often "white - not of hispanic descent."

This is to make us forget about our history and heritage.

Spain was originally Aryan.
Today, it is not Aryan.
It belongs to shitskins.
Today's Spaniards are not Aryan.

You wanna keep going, Rabbi?

No, just about 150,000,000 of them are, and also better than you because they are 100% WESTERN European, not Slavic Untermenschen like you, Slobodan

Fuck off, Slob.

Wrong. See: and then stay defeated.

>thinks jews are behind the mass immigration into europe when they are enemies with basically every muslim country
seriously I have jewish family and they are all republican/pro israel/anti muslim

the only reason all these "redpilled" kids think the jews are responsible for everything is that they are disproportionately in higher positions of power than any other race/religion/culture

have you ever thought its just because they value education? have you ever considered they might just be smarter than you? probably not because you're so blindly selfish of their success

>seriously I have jewish family

fuck off kike.
You won't win while I'm itt.

Exactly, Jews are the most benevolent group on earth.

South Americans that are not from argentina or chile are nothing but racemixed spics, get your facts straight you kike.

Eastern europeans are more aryan than the shitskins living in south america, even though they're not as pure as the rest of us western aryans

Right, Slobodan, right. That same "kike slayer" is also a Slav slayer.

Go into your corner and tremble

Oy vey!

>i cant intelligently argue against your points
>better act smug and superior tho

I accept your defeat.

>You won't win while I'm itt.
I already won. Your mad at an entire religion/culture and can never possibly give a reason that encompasses every type of Jewish person because there are so many kinds. Thought they taught you kids about stereotyping in elementary school.

People need to wake the fuck up.

> every type of Jewish person because there are so many kinds.
You're right. A Jew can be a religious Jew or even an atheist, and they're still Jews who are loyal to Judaism. :^)

>pic related

What did I tell you about not winning, kikel?

By all means, keep routing for neo nazis. I'll laugh when they gas you.

says nothing about the point being made

>feminism is the most irrational hatred
Feminism is a jewish creation.

They killed Jesus, duh!

what does that have to do with anything?
you just posted an article about 1 guy

are you saying all jews are like this? pretty weak "argument" if you can even call it that

It might be the most rational one, actually. When Israel decided to put the Star of David on their flag and accuse anyone who doesn't like their policies of being an anti-Semite, they equated their own religion with apartheid, torture, war crimes, bigotry, and nuclear proliferation.

>Prove to me that Anti Semitism isn't the world's most irrational hatred.

Can't.

>what does that have to do with anything?
there are no good jews, whether they are religious or not -- whether they practice Judaism or another religion.

here..have another pic related.

just get some gas and chill.

Someone seems a bit mad.

There's nothing intelligent about Slavs. All you have in common with real Aryans is the genes for light skin, hair and eyes due to genetic drift. A dark German has almost all genes in common with a Blond German, but neither have much, if at all, genetically in common with an Eastern Europoor.

wrong pic. this ones right.

I dont understand what this means, are they just calling her a jew? Is it a jab at the zionist state? Do they just hate immigration because 'muh jobs'?

>the genes for light skin, hair and eyes due to genetic drift.
give proofs.

a u t i s m

Fun fact: The middle east is fucked up and is a constant diarrhea of genocide.

Whichever group is in power always has a murderboner for another group, which either dies out, or gets into power, and then they get the murder boner. It's a very nice circle.

whats wrong with that?

Palestinians are constantly terrorizing Israelis. I would want them dead too if I lived there.

that took a turn

>regular jewish citizens, in the thousands, call for the genocide of the palestinian people in the streets of israel
>not all jews are bad tho, goy!

you wont win while im itt.

>palestinians shouldnt be mad Jews are stealing their land!

>pic related

Palestinians have launched literally THOUSANDS of mortar and missile attacks into Israel. I guess we shouldn't want them dead because they are a religion of peace after all.

i have a cool camp for gifted persons like you, i would like to come, and have a visit :) and its free!

see

i love seeing retards slam their face on the keyboard

more! more!

Same could be said of the Celts. Every army in the ancient world had Celtic mercs.

>i cant argue against your points so ill pretend like im winning

I accept your defeat.

Jews are sandnigger, like muslims, turks, and other shitskins... not better than others

Please list the top ten good reasons.

Prove to me that hating those who funded ISIS, Al Qaeda, Black Lives Matters, SJW, hatred towards white, did 9/11, France Attacks, Germany Attacks, USS Liberty, took all over Palestina, killed 60 million innocent persons on the bolsheviek holocaust, promote pedophilia and homosexuality through Hollywood, film and music industry, call us dirty goyim that only lives to serve them....
Prove me that hating rats like these isn't rational

The Jews where actually in Israel wayy before the Palestinians. Even when Alexander the Great conquered Israel it was an entirely Jewish population.

And just what is a Sup Forums related topic?
Traps? Cucks? Gore? YLYL threads full of bananas?
Get upstairs, user. Your father is waiting for his blowjob.

Found the jew shill. Jews deserve to be killed in masses. It started with the zionistic jew fucks but if you want to defend them and call yourself a jew you also deserve to die.

What did I say about not winning? user, I know the entire full history of the Jewish people, from the time they were just random bandits to right now. If you try to spoonfeed me some bullshit propaganda, I'll expose it. This is your only warning. Dont make the same mistake or I'll expose your BS.

They are disgusting vermin that work from the shadows. Fuck the jews.

Amen

Bunch of angry autists with no argument and no legitimate grounds for their anger.
People like you just look for people to blame because you fucking suck at life

your jewish tricks not working here...

>haha so what if you gave evidence, infographics with cited sources and have backed up your claims when asked
>YOU'RE WRONG AND SUCK AT LIFE

Your defeat...has been accepted.

Look and weep, Eastern "European"

Says the teenager. Learn to read. Take a look at the talmud you jew loving fuck.

>I dont understand what this means

what about this proves the genetics is limited to skin/eye color? what about IQ and etc etc?

Ok go ahead and expose it. If you really know the full history of the Jewish people than you know they have been in the land near Jerusalem for hundreds of years longer than the Palestinians before the Palestinians.

nah its more
>its clear you are too far gone to bring back to reality so im not going to waste my time, I will however explore the depth of your delusion to see how far someone can become deceived and to later use this information for self reflection and to evaluate my own personal biases in a new light

now please continue

The idea of Israel hinges on the belief that Israel is the rightful, historic land of the Jewish people.

Do you agree or nah?

any time you think you can debunk any one of my claims, feel free to chime in :^)

They don't deserve what they get. Why have the jews been kicked out of every place throughout history? Nobody wants filthy kikes in the kingdom.

>haha so what if you gave evidence, infographics with cited sources and have backed up your claims when asked
this never actually happened? None of your arguments had any substance?

pick an argument I didn't back up.

The Palestinians have basically the same argument you fucking idiot

I agree that is the excuse. I don't think they deserve shit they stole it like the filthy kikes they are.

that wasnt my question. we're talking about the Jewish people and their claim to Israel. Are you unable to answer a simple yes/no question? have I experienced the peak of your mental prowess already? if you can answer my original question, please do :) if not, stay defeated.

>I don't think they deserve shit they stole it like the filthy kikes they are.
yep

haaretz.com/jewish/archaeology/.premium-1.723616