Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tMRP5FV0298
youtube.com/watch?v=Bvq07KBfhnQ
m.huffpost.com/us/entry/5542093
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

WHAT THE SHIT

>he wears that dumb hat around his house

lol

Even when it's real it feels fake, wtf is wrong with celebrities?

>He is clearly angered about something not related to her, as evidenced by the dialogue
>smashes a few cupboards
>She asks him leading questions, seemingly trying to further agitate him
>He grabs her phone (which she clearly tries to hide from him, multiple times) in a fit of anger once he discovers her childish, deceptive attempt at framing his tantrum as "domestic violence"
Depp is no wife beater and that wench ought not to receive a penny of his hard-earned fortune.

JUST

>By destroying device i will delete this video
He is this retarded kek

wow it's nothing

Tell me about Depp, why does he wear the hat?

JUST GIVE ME THE ALIMONY, DEPP

Is it not possible... that they're both assholes?

>destroying his own personal property that he paid for means he committed domestic violence against his wife
No. He showed a lot of restraint and control. He broke inanimate things and not her cunt face.

what a fucking misogynist. she literally did nothing wrong in this video

whoa that's deep, bro

nice try

>plot twist: this is just the Johnny Depp impersonator from Nathan For You and Amber faked this whole thing

Amber Heard biopic when

I know right? Just ask me anytime.

that shit was hilarious

Wow....

It's grounds for a divorce if you just randomly break shit in a drunk and angry manner while acting.

She apparently didn't even know what was going on, she just woke up to him smashing shit.

I don't want to make apologies for her of course, she's probably just a whore who married him for his money anyway, but it's not like he's some great guy

youtube.com/watch?v=tMRP5FV0298

>JOHNNY DEPP HURLS WINE GLASS OMG
>(at the wall not near Amber Heard)

Is it illegal to throw glasses now?

>be Amber Heard with no evidence: What a lying whore! She doesnt even have evidence of the domestic violence!
>Be Amber Heard trying to get evidence: What a fucking whore! Secretly videotaping Depp beating her up!

I hope she squeezes every penny out of this piece of shit Depp as possible

another unhinged straight white male

#lockthemup

>Secretly videotaping Depp beating her up!
nice try
Bait this shitty should be a bannable offense.

>She apparently didn't even know what was going on
She obviously knew he was throwing a tantrum - how else could she have filmed it in a sneaky manner?

>she just woke up to him smashing shit.
And this gives her permission to further agitate him with stupid questions?

>video is edited
>he didn't know he was being filmed
Inadmissible

divorce is a civil case not a criminal

you just need to establish who is fucking up the most

Like when Tiger Woods was cheating on that Swedish model, with all those whores, sure it's not "illegal" but it does make him the one at fault for the divorce.

>I hope she squeezes every penny out of this piece of shit Depp as possible

Thanks for redpilling another generation of men

Why doesn't the same concept apply to men? Why do we take the women's side automatically?

My wife's friend was accused of beating the shit out of her, but knowing my wife I took his side

>video is edited
what exactly is fake in it?

>Inadmissible

I don't know about California civil or divorce cases so I'm not going to assume one way or another. Every state is different.

Really makes you think

>what exactly is fake in it?
Both the people.

this bitch has been setting him up since before they were married probably. she's fantastic.

Women...will never lie...don't question them...sexist shitlord...woah...

>redpill

what redpill? Is it the "don't get drunk and break shit around your wife for no reason" redpill?

If a woman did this you'd call her a cunt

youtube.com/watch?v=Bvq07KBfhnQ

and you'd be right

Video evidence should be admissible imo. Regardless of whether the person knows or not.
So long as it isn't edited of course.
Now, guidelines for the interpretation of video evidence is a sketchy area.

>women

Is that the Depp look-a-like from Nathan For You?

how did you determine that?

>drinking a bottle of wine in a day is an offense

Amber is a prude

the difference is the cunt is breaking the other dude's car. Depp is breaking his own furniture

Ha! Now being a virgin is not so funny anymore eh guys!

They are fake people with fake jobs in a fake town.

>his own
That does not exist in a marriage. It is THEIR furniture

If I was johnny depp i'd pay that lookalike a million dollars to go along with that defense

>wearing sunglasses and that gay hat while indoors

Why do people idolize celebrities?

Just because women are parasites doesn't mean he's wrong for doing shit to what HE paid for.

alota loyalty for a hired gun

yeah ok but it's still a sign of being a drunk asshole to act out violently and smash stuff.

He didn't even attempt to explain himself

Your mother is a woman also. Is she a parasite too?

fifteen men on amber heard's chest
yo-ho-ho and a bottle of cum!

In essence I agree with you. But the reason people unwarrantedly defensive over Depp is just an inversion of the unwarranted support for Heard prior to any real evidence. That's it really.

The description in the video you posted says a lot about what makes people mad. It's not just the girl being a reckless bitch. It's the double-standard at the end. A guy would not get away with crying and begging not to be charged.

"Once in handcuffs, she then tried kicking some of the police officers on the scene. It was only when they put her in the police car that she started crying, apologizing, and claiming that she would lose her medical license (she claimed to be a neurologist) if she got arrested.

The Uber driver was too good of a person and decided to take a cash settlement instead of pressing charges. In his words, "...she was crying (and) said (she) was sorry for everything." I don't want to disclose the amount the driver was paid, but can say he could only use the money to pay his cellphone bill and maybeee his cable bill."

She sucked my dick like one

she carries diseases like one

>What redpill?

>WHAT FUCKING REDPILL?

ARE YOU FOR FUCKING REAL?

What part of ohhhhhh I married a guy worth 100 million before I met him but we broke up so I deserve a massive chunk of this money he made by himself instead of supporting myself with a job on my own two fee like every MALE FUCKING ADULT HAS TO because i'm a woman tee hee and we're also equal to and better than men obviously tee hee but that's why I can't get a job and look after myself after my marriage has failed and I have to bleed the poor bastard who I married dry for the rest of his days tee hee XD.

Let me tell you, their is a reckoning coming to women soon or later, they can shout MRA's, Muhsoggyknee and whatever buzzwords they want but it won't stop it.

Oh and don't think Muslims are going to help you out, Women have to pay for the divorce under sharia law, which is literally god's word so you won't be getting them to change that anytime soon either.

>MOTHERFUCKER

The solution is not getting married. Be partners, live together, fuck like rabbits, have kids even. Don't get married.

Insist on ignoring this sound advice?
Want whatever benefits the state provides for married couples?

Okay. Get a prenup. An detailed prenup.

So fucking simple.

if it wa a no fault divorce you would have a point. No fault divorces are usually initiated by women to fuck over their husbands, usually for no reason.

But if this is how Johnny Depp acts a lot (which seems likely given how drunk he is in public) can you really blame her? Can you blame that Swedish girl who Tiger Woods cheated on with dozens of different women?

This is clearly a "fault" divorce.

I'm more concerned as to why he dresses up like a cowboy when not filming a movie.

>he doesn't know you legally become married after a certain amount of time whether you like it or not

>fuck like rabbits

A society without paternal investment is shit

A society without marriage is a society without paternal investment

men releasing any type of anger = jail basically. they know we like to break shit and the courts have turned our own psychology against us.

he pours himself a glass of wine and pushes the bottle into the sink..

you cuck

>live together with someone long enough and they get rights to half your stuff even if not married
>judges can throw out prenups if they deem if "unfair" to the woman

You're screwed no matter what

There are always exceptions :^)

it's clear she was lezzing off with someone..

she says "nothing happened in here".

Even more so in such a terrible state.

I just assume they live in California.

Amber Heard's lawyer please go

Anyone know what he was accusing her of? She probably cheated on him

>cheat on husband repeatedly
>he is mad because of it and drinks

So..so.. abusive.

something happened that day, and it happened to Depp...we may never know...

You guys burst my bubble and made me sad.

Can a judge really throw out a prenup?

She's clearly trying to get on the Rihanna train.

But with Rihanna, Chris Brown actually did kick the shit out of her.. Rihanna's injuries compared to Heards fake eye mark is hilarious.

>he aggressively poured wine at me so now give me all his money

>Can a judge really throw out a prenup?
It's been known to happen.

Depp has already made 100 mil+ in the last 2 years.

Didn't even show up to court for the spousal support and won, she was refused it.

He has a huge team of lawyers with evidence of shit.

Heard is clearly a lezzy liar, the proof is everywhere.

Any normie who can't see this is a dumb cunt.

She already ended his dying career.

After word got out of this domestic abuse on the opening day of Alice 2, it didn't even make 1/10 of what the first one made in its entire run. That is probably the worst blockbuster sequel bomb ever.

Yes

Women are a plague, just stay far away from them

really makes you think huh

Cheating yeah. Probably another woman.

I would also be pissed if my wife cheated on me every time i was away.

Not Johnny...not johnny...

How commonly? I'm starting to think I was more right than you guys gave me credit for.

How much did she pay a look-a-like to put on that performance?

They're fake

Not enough.

Based Johnny ain't taking no shit from no dyke.

he is fucked up to the gills in that video

probably opiates

Yes. A prenup is a contract, and a contract has to be valid to be enforced.

oh wow it's nothing

some bitch trying to bait some fag angry for some reason.

she tried for months to get some hidden footage to use years later, this was the best lol. calculating cunts are still dumb cunts

>Wearing a hat indoors

John Depp is a dope

what a manipulative bitch. so she films him at his worst (we've all had bad moments), never hits her, only hits the phone when he discovers she's been filming him "again", to blackmail him. absolute cunt.

m.huffpost.com/us/entry/5542093

>A divorce judge will first look at whether the prenuptial agreement is unfair as compared to what the court would do without the agreement. For example, has one of the spouses given up property or alimony rights that would have been available during a divorce without the existence of a prenuptial agreement? If there is a significant difference in what the court would do with and without the existence of the agreement, then the court can determine that the agreement is unfair.

Basically if the pre nup is different from not having a pre nup then it's sexist against women and must be thrown out

I haven't been following all this shit so I don't really know if amber heard is a cunt or whatever. But Christ that video is pathetic. What kind of sad excuse for a grown adult male acts out like that, slamming cupboards, getting trashed on fucking wine of all things in the goddamn morning.

How do you even get that upset when you're rich enough to basically pay any problem away. What a fucking loser.

He's on drugs during that video right? Why else would a 53 year old man act like a twelve year old throwing a tantrum and breaking shit?

so who the fuck in 2015/2016 has these shitty cameras from 2002 cellphones?

is it so we can't tell it's depp?

What makes a contract valid or invalid? A judge's whim?

drunk

>calculating cunts are still dumb cunts
Those digits don't lie.

You do realize so many actors have problems right? A lot of them are drama queens.

you have clearly never been in a relationship with a manipulative cunt. It really, really sucks and you can't do shit about it. Especially if you are married and she has you by the balls.