Why aren't there more female producers in music industry? is this job not attractive for women? any other reason?

why aren't there more female producers in music industry? is this job not attractive for women? any other reason?

Production is more technical, not as creative desu. Women are more creative. Your pic related can't produce for shit though so I don't know why you posted her.

>Your pic related can't produce for shit though so I don't know why you posted her.
because she's an awesome producer. you have shit taste in producing.

and you have low standards for production because all your listen to is shit all day

when the hell has she worked with male producers? what a queen bullshitter

not a job for attractive women

i think the perception is that women are incapable when actually they're not interested in production room work

It's a mystery to me, like why women aren't interested in audio (IIRC only 9% of audio technicians are women).

Female brains lack the capacity for higher cognitive processes such as creativity and intuition.
This is why most women stick to service sector jobs, they're only good for socializing and nurturing.

It's just more of a guy thing to spend ages inside tinkering with a computer or syntheizers

the industry only wants their bodies so most good female musicians stay out of it.

I think this may be the answer

>my face when these people don't know about Jlin and her very original take on footwork production.

>very original
you have to be FUCKING kidding me

t-thats a girl?

It's boring and extremely bad tho.

very true in pop genres, not so much strictly in the production side of things

everyone dances around this but really by and large this is the case
of course it doesn't preclude anyone from doing anything and women who do should absolutely be taken just as seriously but there are blatantly obvious trends even regardless of society

stop posting bullshit opinions. thanks.

Yes, she is.
I beg to differ.

>Women are more creative

There are a bunch of female vaporwave producers

>when you're a faggot and get memed on

>Female brains lack the capacity for higher cognitive processes
Nice job proving yourself wrong. numb nut.

I was reading an interview with the guy who wrote that book the hit factory which is about the modern pop world, and he said that a majority of men are producers while women are hook writers and that producers get paid even when their shit doesnt get used while the writers dont get paid.

And i thought, if women are so mad about this why not just fucking learn to become a producer, theres no law against it.

Women are pretty fucking stupid when you think about it.
Like a guy will spend all summer learning producing on a DAW and be autistic about it.

Same reason white men teach themselves computer programming while niggers and women have to have special social programs trying to trick them into learning programming.

When it comes to making music, most men do it when they've been isolated or had a focus on music since early childhood. At the age that most men start really getting into music, women are getting into riding the dick carousel, and so don't have as much spare time/dedication. Plus it's hard to sing with a dick in your mouth.

Most women that I've met have been mostly satisfied with whatever is hip at the time, because their tastes are focused on blending in and getting that next dicking. Being into what's hip isn't necessarily bad, but usually they just listen to rap or 'the beatles lmao', without really delving at all below the surface.

There is this story about kanye were he shut himself inside all summer and made a new beat every day.

Women just cant match the autism of men.

>because their tastes are focused on blending in and getting that next dicking.

this