Depp caught violent on Camera

m.tmz.com/#article/2016/08/12/johnny-depp-amber-heard-throws-wine-glass-domestic-violence-video/

Johnny Depp went crazy on Amber Heard in their kitchen, throwing a wine bottle and glass ... and she videotaped it.

Other urls found in this thread:

tmz.com/2016/08/13/amber-heard-johnny-depp-video-back-deposition/
youtu.be/vZTUf7TD8lw
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

JDIDF btfo

I don't give a shit about this faggot, but this video looks fake as shit.

Looks fake. no one gives a fuck about johnny depp. he's been struggling to even be relevant since running pirates into the ground. TMZ probably paid him to make this after that stupid Australia apology, it's just too bad his acting is so horrible even in this.

WHY IS THERE NEVER ANY RUM?!

*smash*

Oh, that's why...

what would johnny depp and whil wheaton be like if river never died?

why would movie stars since 2010 have phone quality this low

why would he let her keep the video file on her phone after discovering it

why is he wearing stereotypical johnny depp street garb in his house

LOL UR DONE NOW BOY PREPARE FOR ALIMONY

JUST

But when did he throw a wine glass? I just saw him fill one up with half a bottle of wine.

Still more watchable than the 4th Pirates of the Caribbean film.

ELJUSTO EL MEMEIO

>A-Amber pls not the alimony

edward penishands

So what had happened in the morning?

he wasn't violent

he barely even speaks to her and acknowledges she's there.

>edited
>taped without his permission

I don't expect this to have much of an impact.

>2016
>video looks like a meme jpeg that has been reposted a billion times

all I see is a fucking stalone sounding nigga in a cowboy hat

He was violent. He was just not directing it at her. Passive-aggressively slamming cupboards and slamming bottles on surfaces while sulking is still violent.

Those poor cupboards didn't do anything to deserve that treatment.

So, when will he notice they forgot to remove him the jack sparrow make-up?

Then the cupboards should get half his money

Okay now why should he give her hundreds of millions of dollars?

"you wanna see something crazy? i'll give you crazy''
>proceeds to pour himself a glass of wine
lmao

also
>that part when she's trying to make him say out loud that he's been drinking
that couldn't have been a more obvious setup

i'll just leave this here:

>Amber Heard broke down in tears at her scheduled deposition hearing and refused to testify under oath on Saturday, according to Johnny Depp's attorney.

>Legal docs filed by Depp's attorney Laura Wasser and obtained by PEOPLE claim that Heard arrived for her 10 a.m. hearing at 11:50 a.m., but never walked into the deposition room.

>The docs allege that Heard refused to leave an office adjacent to the deposition room, and that despite multiple attempts throughout the day, Depp's team was unable to take her deposition.

>Because the "offices are made of transparent glass," Wasser claims she could "quite clearly" observe "Amber hysterically crying and pacing in her separate conference room, or screaming and yelling at times and laughing at others."

>Wasser adds that "she appeared manic and irrational" and that she "observed Amber's counsel trying to reason with her throughout the day."

>Depp's lawyers also claim Heard's team never turned over documents they had requested. His team is now asking for an order prohibiting Heard from testifying when the case goes to trial or an outright dismissal of the domestic violence case.

>www.people.com/article/amber-heard-cried-screamed-refused-deposed-johnny-depp-lawyer

yeah, she's nuts.

You don't know what those cupboards did.

Two security guards already confirmed she was making it up

Women are liars, who knew

lol i love how he stomps around in his clown outfit

/r9k/ knew. They tried to warn us

>Be 2016
>Be Amber Heard
>Be a millionaire
>not have a phone with decent quality camera, while every other chinkphone that costs 80 pounds has at least 5 mp video recording

Not buying it.

This case is flimsy as shit. Heard's career is over after this.

A lone neuron would have known.

>the way she positions the phone, trying to get a good shot
>goading him

Honestly, I don't care if he beat her. She is a fucking whore. He's a ridiculous piece of shit too though. I hope this goes on and on and on and they just fucking devour each other. It's what they deserve

I know how he feels. My bitchy little cupboards often act like they're in charge of when to open and close. Those motherfuckers needs to be slammed some times just so they'll know not to stick when all you want is a glass.

if i was rich or famous i would be so afraid of good looking women

probably wise to find an ugly girl with a nice ass and just fuck her doggy to satisfy my instinctual needs

>act like a cunt
>turn the camera on
>act innocent like you don't know why he's pissed

Cunt. I wish he killed her.

>Heard's career is over after this.

isnt' she dating Elon Musk?

some sucker will fall for her

Musk is not exactly a gateway to hollywood.

>mfw the Space X program is ruined by Amber fucking up Elon Musk and all the controversy
>mfw humanity's leap into the stars is delayed by a hundred years due to one crazy woman

It's clearly Diamond Jim in the video.

Already? Fucking whore.

Amber has Narcissistic Personality Disorder and is literally trying to destroy Depp's life.

-t. Knower

Lol what a snake. Johnny didn't touch the dumb bitch. He broke her phone because shes scandalous as fuck and tries to catch Johnny boy slippin ALL THE TIME.

>OH YOU GOT THIS FUCKING THING ON AGAIN

>shutting cabinets too hard
>slamming down the wine bottle but not breaking it
SOMEBODY CALL THE POLICE

>yeah, she's nuts.

Just a reminder that among her other ridiculous divorce demands, this cunt insisted that for the rest of her life, Depp must pay her $2,000 per month for groceries and another $2,000 per month for dining out….

MOM'S GONNA FREAK

Fucking iPhone6 shoots 4K for fuck sake!

The fuck kind of groceries is she buying if she wants the same amount as for eating out?

tfw Mars mission is sabotaged by Amber and her demand for another ALIMONIES

This was right after Johnny's mother had died. Amber was out all night with friends instead of being there for him. Hence "Did anything happen to YOU today?" She set up the phone because she knew she would get a reaction. And it is out of context since we do not see what transpired before the recording began. And yea, no throwing or breaking of a glass or a bottle. Makes for a misleading sensational headline though doesn't it?

He doesn't. Every headline is wrong on this. He is a man who is pissed off in his kitchen. He slammed a cupboard, tried to drink some wine, and realized his slimy whore of a wife was instigating an argument (she says sorry in the video) to film it to use as blackmail. It's not violent, unless you think that #cupboardlivesmatter.

Women are evil

Are these American marriage laws?

>amber heard

who?

she sure as shit aint ordering no Publix subs.

>Amber Heard: I Didn't Release That Video

tmz.com/2016/08/13/amber-heard-johnny-depp-video-back-deposition/

Is this cunt fucking serious

>Alright Amber
>I'm gonna enjoy THIS!

>"You wanna see crazy? I'll show you fucking crazy..."
>Pour myself a WHOLE glass of wine
>Don't even sniff it first to embrace the aroma

MOM'S GONNA FREAK

#AllFurnitureLivesMatter

Kys

Where is the evidence of abuse?

LISTEN AND BELIEVE

Maybe there is something a notch above boars head?

Oh fuck I was thinking of this

He was drunk and pissed off in his kitchen, he needs to be arrested immediately imo.

What's alarming about the clip is how poor amber's acting is.

She's the most wooden thing in a clip about a man slamming various items of furniture.

They're both acting. That's not Johnny Depp.

EL JUSTO!!!
AYAYAYAYYA

"domestic abuse"

"throws wine bottle and glass"

mhm

Mediocre.

>So, Mr. Depp, you admit you hit her face. What do you have to say in your defense? Mr. Depp, your silence will only incriminate you further! No, Mr. Depp, don't take your anger out on me! Get back! Get back! M-Mr. Depp! NOOOO!

I took Amber Heard's virginity in 2001. I was 14

>not JUZD.png

My ex used to try to get under my skin by using that same voice and prodding with stupid questions, when I just want to be left alone to cool off.

>Johnny's face while trying to deal with emotions of losing a parent and getting his bank account sucked off by his crazy wife

>wearing your ben garrison hat casually around the house

First mistake of being rich is getting married

Maybe if you werent such a cunt, she wouldnt be your ex.

Bonjour.

youtu.be/vZTUf7TD8lw