I walked in on my little sister masturbating and after the initial shock she was less embarrased than I thought she...

I walked in on my little sister masturbating and after the initial shock she was less embarrased than I thought she should, how do I ask her if she wants to jerk off together sometime?

Other urls found in this thread:

mudpiesandtiaras
mudpiesandtiaras.com/tag/bringing-home-the-babies/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>walk into her room
>ask her if she wants to jerk off together sometime

>its a little sister post again

You don't

You just walk in on her till it happens

>loner
>pedophile

Little sisters are the perfect solution for the majority of Sup Forums

walk in on her while you're masturbating. then you don't have to ask.

>No

No.

>no?

dude you're gonna go to fucking jail, not if shes over 18 tho

Shes 13 but I will be fine its not like shes gonna call the cops cuz I finger her a bit

How old are you

only 9 years older

It's fine then.
9 is a small number.

Has she ever dropped some hints that she is interested in sexually experimenting with you?
>hints that you're not imagining

Not really anything explicit, but we are extremely close, on most weekends we sleep in the same bed

What was she masturbating to, though? That's the big question, user.

Regular optimal, and/or proposed initial age difference formula
Age/2+7
22:18
20:17

Paedobaerr optimal age difference formula
Age/7+2
56:10
49:9
42:8

those are both wrong.

can i get a more reasonable formula?

22:5

>ask if we can jerk off together
how about
no

I imagined OP casually strolling through the house as he whistled while masturbating, then calmly opening his sister's door and saying chirpily, "hi, Sis!"

14 is a good childbearing age. Any difference in age being a problem is something that we invented in modern society. That being said its youre sister, so better no kids. There is no right number, cause were not made to breed in our pack, especially over multiple generations. Youre a degenerate.
Not because shes 13, but because shes your sister.

>14 is a good childbearing age
no, it's not! that's fucking retarded. puberty has only just started and her body is still undergoing major changes and needs a lot of nutrients that the baby would steal from her. not to mention that a child should be a child and not a mother.

>Not because shes 13, but because shes your sister.

but that makes three times as hot. why not?

>puberty has only just started
Says who?
People can start puberty at 8.
The average is 11 in most modern countries now.

Puberty is STARTED when the body IS capable of supporting a child.
The access to nutrients to begin the transformation is literally why puberty happens.
You can delay puberty TILL DEATH if you are heavily and chronically malnourished for life.

Not that I agree with people having kids young.
20s is a good age.
But then, even with that, society creates retards on purpose. said purpose being to be a cog in the grand machine called society.
It doesn't want thinkers.

Even dough its fucking hot imagining both of u fuck or smth. Ur a fag op u a virgin or why would u even consider that?

Found the 12 y.o.

30. Also learn some genetics, you tard.

Its not my fault, I read everywhere that siblings dont feel sexual attraction but thats just wrong for me
I wanna do her not cuz she 13 but because she is my qt sister

Coitus Interruptus, oral, anal, fellatio, handjobs, and watching her mate masturbate onto her is a good way for a young mate to learn about sex until the women of the village determine when her birth prevention stone can be the removed.
Allowing a female to have seasons without a mate protector is anathema to civil behaviour.

If she's 13 she's probably REALLY curious about guys and their cocks

talk about a brilliant opportunity, also there's nothing wrong with siblings masturbating together. just don't fuck/molest her you maniac.

I never could, my whole purpose in life is seeing her happy, its why I even bothered to find a good job at all, feels bad knowing I cant marry the love of my life

yeah but you can watch her play with her quim and cherish the memories

honestly it's probably gonna be hot as fuck, there's a website dedicated to this. jackin' world or whatever.

The first one is the bullshit one crafted by someone else. I crafted the second one for a meme on lol-pedo which was pedobare memes

U m or f?

14 y/o shouldn't breed because in our society they are mentaly and financialy not able to take care of the child. Physicaly there is not any problem. In the past, when life expectancy was lower, you were considered as an adult with 14.

Wow. Enjoy prison/your major civil suit later in life

If it's consensual then I see nothing wrong. Just don't make it anything it shouldn't be.

>In the past, when life expectancy was lower, you were considered as an adult with 14.
yeah, i wonder if there was any correlation to that... i mean we all know what a great role model the past is when it comes to healthy behaviour, don't we? male kids were also starting to do heavy labour around that age whereas we now know that that is awful because it stunts the growth and causes health issues.

Incest was quite common in the past. It is just modern society that frowns upon it. For good reasons though, nobody wants retard children. But saying that family is naturaly not atracted to each other is just plain and simple a lie.

Yet kids these days are eating McDonalds, chugging down 2.5 energy drinks a day and obese as fuck.
Fuck off.
The modern day is objectively worse than any past period has been in terms of stresses on the body.

The current generations of people are going to develop serious illness by their late 20s.
Illnesses not usually seen until 60+ ages.
Society is going to fucking crash when that happens.

I guess it will sorta be offset by increased automation in the next 20 years.

Well, I didn't say that it would be perfect. But having a child as 14 y/o girl is not unhealthier than starving yourself to look hot or beeing fat due to excessive fast food consuming. Both things which are very present in our modern society.

whats the issue if you dont want any children?.

so you're going to refer to wild generalizations and "back in the day everything was better" despite the fact that we have a far better and more diverse diet than in the past? also a far better understanding of the human body and a much better healthcare? you're just gonna rant about "how society is so fucked and that you can't wait for the apocalypse because some parents are awful at their job? despite the fact that kids were treated far worse in the past in general?
>Physicaly there is not any problem
>proceeds to compare it to extremely unhealthy behaviours
and even
>this other shit happens so this is also ok

There shouldn't be any. It isn't more degenerate than gays or trannys, which are widely accepted in our society (kind of). The only good reason in our day and age I see is the retard babies.

Hey, OP, is this you?

I don't support the idea of minors getting children. It worked in the past, but we shouldn't do it in the present. My point was only that it isn't as much of a big health issue as you say it is. Especially if you compare it with modern behaviors, which are imo more harmful.

MOOOOOOODSSSSSSS

Plz let this be fake

>underrated post
not one retard calling the mods, I'm proud of you Sup Forums, you people sure have matured

read through my posts again. i haven't said HOW unhealthy i think it is. you started with comparisons. and again saying there is worse stuff is not an argument.

I guess you are ashamed again now

No, of course it wasn't "good" back then.
Life is hard.
We had it far easier today than even our parents did, and more so than our grandparents.

The problem is kids these days HAVE IT TOO EASY.
They sit around doing fuck-all with their lives.
They eat so much junk food, or simply eat too much food, even if healthy.
They are not pressured in to doing stuff any more because "oh, that might hurt their little feelings, you do it when you want to Timmy"
Education systems have been gutted and watered down because retards.
Fuck that shit.
Tough Love is far better than the lax attitude society has today.
Dumbing shit down because of the weakest is retarded.
Survival of the fucking fittest.
We need a bit more of that in society. We lost it when we removed ourselves from the wild.

fucking hell

I am, Sup Forums has failed. Those calling mods shouls take the lead pill.

reminder that love is love and that mom is retarded
>reminder that love is love and that mom is retarded

To be fair, your original post made it look like 14y/o's would starve because the baby takes all nutrients. But I guess I interpreted a bit to much in your post.

Fag

>Education systems have been gutted and watered down because retards.
>Survival of the fucking fittest.
yeah, i can see that they tried to accomodate you but i guess they failed in educating you. not even understanding that simple of a concept is really fucking dumb.
i'll not respond to the rest because we're now at the point where we have to talk about that very warped worldview of yours and that is just too much to ask for when we were talking about how teen pregnancies are unhealthy.

Kek. I fucked my sister when she was 12. Was good.

...are you an aspie?

It's funny how in-denial you are.

I have family in school right now and it is embarrassing how trivial it is compared to 15 years ago, never mind 30.

These days kids and teachers aren't allowed to even use gendered sentences.
Literally sister-in-law teachers words.

You've clearly never read a Biology textbook in your life, and have zero understanding of how these systems work. Genuinely amazed at the statement "needs a lot of nutrients that the baby would steal from her". Also you're just completely wrong here, for the VAST majority of our existence human females have produced children at the age of puberty, so our bodies are literally built for it. Once they bleed they can breed. Read a fucking book some time.

How old were you though

The most long lived people from among the 100+ human phenotypes serve as examples of healthy humans, these people come from small villages with optimal outbreeding. Humans evolved to suit their environment and with a bit of preferential sexual selection. The very healthiest people might also be measured by infant mortality rates, the rates for those born to related parents within villages, barring relations closer than parents, siblings, nieces and nephews. Cousins commonly marry in many countries.

RRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>The stories and information posted here are autistic works of fiction and falsehood.
>Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Op here, I just asked my sister if she likes me and wants to fool around.

She said we can have sex and will go on the pill. She's just getting ready now.

Feels good man, u jelly bros? Hot young sister pussy.

You are not wrong, but the point of the other user is still valid. This has nothing to do with the original subject, which is teen pregnancy

>OP here
lies

PICS PLS

Try this one:
>Do you mind if we jerk off together?

18 when we started fooling around, my dick didn't fall in her until after I was 19 though.

If she hates me for it I have to kill myself though

Of course it is related.

The education system is holding people back, which means they have less experience with Life in general, making teen pregnancy worse off than it was even 15 years ago.
What is not related about that?

Teen pregnancy can and does happen regularly throughout the world with zero problems.
It is only in dumbfuckistan countries like UK and US that retard their education system so much that it starts impacting the lives of teens to a very negative extent.
The average teens these days are so fucking stupid. They don't know half the shit the average teen 15 years ago knew.

It is highly related.

Nigga it's about sex,not babby making

that's because the teens don't learn in school, ive got a group of kids at the school I work at now that get hardly passing grades, but train after school because they think they are all going to get in to the NBA and be superstars.

Show your sister pic

dude what, why would you post that

mudpiesandtiaras .com /bringing-home-babies-clever-cuties-review-giveaway-winners-us-only-ends-1014/

mudpiesandtiaras.com/tag/bringing-home-the-babies/

is that a boy?
pretty sure that's a boy...
is that why you used "jacking off together" ?

>Kicked out of the house at 31
wat

By the way he types and what he did, he is likely some retard with mental problems.

What was it? Cp? Personal information?

Probably just "act like this is the most disgusting thing. I'll delete it in 1 minute."

Well, it was a girl, but nothing illegal.

I don't know if i'm happy or disappointed.

It was because the image is over here:

>mudpiesandtiaras.com/tag/bringing-home-the-babies/

Perhaps they thought they posted something that couldn't be GIS, and regretted it later. Is this the little sister? Because if so, there's contact info for the family.

really mods?

You can delete your own posts.

Welp, it's not rape if it had consent or something, it's better to not penetrate tho.

Just get an onahole. They feel fucking amazing til you feel like wasting your money on actual women again.

Welp, that's a good reason. I heard that there's inbreeding and outbreeding which both can cause damage to the offspring, but there's also a chance of making a strong offspring with sibling. Tell me if I. Wrong tho.

Shit's exspensive

Why is it ASSTr and occasionally Sup Forums the only good place for such taboo stories. I love pretending I'm the poor 11-13 yr old sibling big brother teaches to play with his dick because tasty cream will come out. -_-

Just make sure you didn't turn your sis into a whore, if you live her then wait until she has the brain to differentiate what's logical to do, then if she loves you, just go somewhere people don't really know you.

$40-60 for one that should last you months.. that aint much man. Lubes cheap and all you need to clean em is basic hand soap paper towel, corn starch to powder. For sensation, shits better than actual pussy.

Lol I can't even buy one without my siblings and parents noticing it. They're extremely Christians.

the reality is a lot of guys love the idea of fucking their sisters but just can't admit it

I'm 25 and my sisters are now 19, 18 and 16.

I have massive fantasies about fucking all of them, watching them get fucked etc.

Have heard them playing with themselves many times, have 'accidently' caught them naked.

I would 100% fuck any of them if they offered but would never initiate anything.

i love my sister, too.
i had 5 wonderful years together with her..
but dude...

>watching them get fucked
wtf? this is cancer

No it's not. Imagine watching her fully letting go of her body and loving being penetrated hard. The idea of seeing her fingers and toes curl in pleasure is amazing.