Rate my scrambled eggs Sup Forums

Rate my scrambled eggs Sup Forums

Bland/10

Didn't anyone teach you about spices?

Dry as fuck and bland, try adding some cream and some herbs

looks like fucking popcorn what the actual fuck is this shit

disgusting

Google some recipes on scrambled eggs or watch some youtube vids, you scrub. Those eggs look boring as fuck.

You don't need to add cream if you know how to cook eggs. But yeah, definitely need to see pepper specks in there

too dry, doesn't look like it was properly whisked, maybe a touch more milk, just egg - not even some fucking pepper?

i can't make food that bad

This is depressing

ON THE HEAT

not even salt-pepper/10

Its dry, tastless,

looks like popcorn

0/10 shitty

U fucked up

Look at me. Look at me.

Is this a fucking joke???

GET OUT

They look okay

you should scramble them before you put them on the pan. before that, you should roast little bit of finely chopped onion on some butter. also try to make them more creamy, more liquidish. when they hit that point, quickly remove them from the hot pan. dry eggs are not that good. you can also grate some type of chesse, maybe a french one, and let it melt in the eggs. then sprinkle it with little bit of chive. you'll get delicious product

egg/10

Fucking terrible.
Dry and flavourless.

You don't even need herbs and spices.

Start with free range eggs, crack them in a pan, but don't break them. Add a knob of good quality salted butter.

Dump them on a high heat. Don't fucking touch them. When the bottom starts to cook, get in there with a wooden utensil and start to stir, breaking up an egg every 10 seconds or so.

When they're about to cross the threshold of nice and moist to dry, get them off the heat and add a tablespoon of creme fraiche. This'll cool them down and stop them cooking any more.

Season to taste.

There you go, fucking perfect scrambled eggs.

Feel free to add herbs, but they don't need it.

Seeing the way you cook your egg you are a half ass piece of shit

You overcooked them.

This is how scrambled eggs turn out
when you don't know how to cook eggs.

They are edible. But way off the mark.

rate my lunch, no bully plz.

Did you microwave them?

what am I looking at?

instead you should just
> Sиαpchαty.me
and leak all your snapchat friends

>try adding some cream
Nigga you as retarded as OP

fuck that looks good

lunch, my friend

What are you smearing the bologna with?
1/10

Rate my lunch.
Lamb shoulder and mashed potatoes.

5/10 would fuck

fuck the eggs that plate is a fucking disgrace. why would anyone buy something with a rim on it that big.

rate my dick

fuck my brother does this shit with the dishes. cigs and all. He gets a need for ramen and goes all out or cinnamon toast crunch or whatever but can't clean up after himself. He's skinny and smart and funny as hell when he wants to be but also a total asshole. He was always lazy like this but I wonder if him getting addicted to painkillers and now on suboxone makes him like this.

at least fry the bologna

Proper scrambled eggs.