Sup Sup Forumstards

Sup Sup Forumstards.

My IQ is 166. For those of you unfamiliar with IQ, this means I have "genius-level" intelligence. Unlike most of the millenials, I'm a Republican and a proud Trump supporter.
I also have synaesthesia, and absolute pitch. Things as diverse as math, music, and art come naturally to me and I get straight A's without studying much at all. I also am able to understand music at a deeper level than most people.

While most people my age spend their free time listening to mainstream music, I spend my free time listening to works such as Jerry Garcia's Cats Under the Stars, Frank Turner's Sleep Is for the Week.

All this and I'm an 18 year old still in high school.

Ask me anything.

You're cute.

kinda wanna rape OP

How do you feel knowing that you've peaked at 18?

nudes or no one gives a fuck

Shame that this gets reposted every few days, otherwise i would say how pathetic you are.

Doesn't that make it slightly more pathetic?

How come your IQ is 166 when the only reliable tests can state a maximum of 135? If you want to look like a genius get your shit right.

Oh, that thread again.

Where is your chin?

>"genius-level" intelligence....Unlike most of the millenials, I'm a a proud Trump supporter.

These are mutually exclusive concepts, choose 1 faggot

"genius" but wearing that stupid fucking hat and supporting that moron. Pretty sure you're no genius.

gtfo eliza

boring troll

If your a "genius" you'd knoe that IQ meand jack fuckin shit

this is now a billybog thread

haha, billybog
>whats a billybog
fuckin newfags

Bait and b8, the thread

thats why IQ has nothing to do with knowledge. You are a great riddle solver but if you don't know anything about shit, your opinion is worthless

ENJOY YOUR MENTAL ILLNESS AND YOUR INVOLUNTARY COMMITMENT TO A MENTAL HOSPITAL BECAUSE THATS WHAT YOU HAVE TO LOOK FORWARD TO
ALSO NO ONE WILL EVER HIRE YOU BECAUSE YOURE TOO SMART SO ENJOY YOUR JOB WASHING DISHES AT APPLEBEES TOO

whats a billybog

is that a girl or a boy?

op what is your gender?

I got a question. Why are you such a fag?

are you a woman? if you're really so smart, how do any of those things matter and why aren't you married and making kids? fucking dumbass twat

rolling.

Check'em

lmao
You're a pathetic cuck beta that couldn't handle being a man. You aren't remotely intelligent.

Oh this one again

You disgust me, what was your birth gender, and what is your new one cause I cant fuckin tell

it does

>genius level intellect
>trans

Pick one

My type of chick.

Wait just a fucking second.....HEY!

I know eliza, she doesent wanna post ever again, i can asure you that op is a butthurt troll of some type.

Nobody is special and everyone is going to die. Might as well vote for some dickhead who is lining his own pockets rather then helping the struggling middle class. Naw his billionaire friends need more tax breaks.

>I'm a Republican and a proud Trump supporter.
> I have "genius-level" intelligence.
Good joke OP! Now Tits or GTFO!

you guys should 100% stop what your doing & go to
> Sиαpchαty.me
as soon as you can lol

Stop taking the bait you cucks

So you're a big headed ass. Life and learning is all about perspective and at "'''18"''' despite all that you say you lack perspective. It'll come with time, but hopefully before you burn too many bridges with your cringey ostentatious behavior.

show tits or get the fucck out

3 fucking times in one week. Fuck this place.

>So many people falling for this obvious CopyPasta.
>Everyone being this summer

Sure smells like Summerfg in here.

it's always summer when you're neet

>Making excuses for your Autism

Get out Autismo, you're not needed here.

And you can't spell millennials? Fuck off, liar.

did you fake this content stream of conscious or did you prepare it and then paste it in?

timestamp or gtfo.

Nice chuunibyou, why don't u try growing up.

If you are unable to put that IQ to making real money and carve yourself a private space on this shitty planet you will live miserably and die alone.

Roody poo ass Bait.
I don't even want to look at the comments i'm sure you've got a few people.

>Saying it's summer in here
>Traffic doesn't increase exponentially during the summer

Genius, but 18 and in high school still? I share a similar IQ and graduated early at 16 went on to college and then to working. Cleared 100g's first year out. Doing oil industry/plant work never use my brain to extent at work only on things i enjoy. Get out and do something.. if not atleast do a sharpie verify.

Ha you make me laugh go make me a sandwich bitch *slaps your ass*

By days you mean once every few hours?

Then genius level tits or gtfo

lol?

logic and inteligence are different.
I have a 157 IQ but I had to vote hYlari if I' m american. I am 20

A 166 and 18 and still in school high school. Apparently you are a dumb fuck that did not apply herself or is a lying bitch.

surely this means its just bait and fake

You're either a child or a pedophile.
See:

why not both

I actually feel bad for anyone that didn't graduate high school before 18

Literally all of these photos are available online, you shit-tier failtroll.

Eew... Well life will find a way to balance this kinda shit out. Why are you browsing Sup Forums genius, work out the cure for Aids have you?

178 IQ here and 17 yo, you suck, ayylmao

Would you trade IQ points for better looks?

> genius-level" intelligence
> Trump supporter

lol

That hat makes you look like a fucking dipshit.

>IQ 166
>Trump supporter
Kill yourself, poser.

Looks like OP [b|f]ailed.

b&

Yes yes,yes,yesssss

Yes