Zimbabwe: Can't Even Make the Shit Up Edition

Apparently, the Zimbabwe Parks and Wildlife Management Authority is selling off large numbers of it's wildlife to private buyers in order to raise enough money to import food.

npr.org/sections/thetwo-way/2016/05/04/476749207/facing-drought-zimbabwe-says-it-is-selling-off-wild-animals

pastebin.com/y74SvrkS

>YFW you realize this entire country is the literal equivalent of a sweaty, desperate nog in a pawn shop.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=eyJFRTJgPbU
fin24.com/Economy/zims-new-zombie-money-draws-scorn-from-critics-20160506
youtube.com/watch?v=QVCzYLxBK74
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/African_time
time.com/money/4320074/zimbabwe-printing-us-dollar/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gukurahundi
twitter.com/AnonBabble

WE WUZ HUNGRY N SHEEIT

They're selling the cow for beans?

They are literally selling elephants and lions. They already sold China dozens of elephants last year, presumably for the ivory.

What happened?

Rhodesia had a flourishing agricultural sector.

Nigger took over. killed / exiled white farmers.

We're going to get btfo by savages like these.

I can't shake off this dread, Sup Forums.

>Last year, Bazinga sold dozens of elephants to China in a bid to raise money for conservation efforts, according to The Guardian. The sale was sharply criticized by wildlife protection groups.

Why are Chinks so destructive?

youtube.com/watch?v=eyJFRTJgPbU

Niggers turned the breadbasket of Africa into into a desolate wasteland.

What do you expect from people who never even invented the wheel?

Another African success story.

No shit eh.

How though?

Because they literally do not care. Why else do so many of their own citizens die from extremely shitty conditions and have cities that make LA in smog look like some wide open space in Alaska

They stole all Whitey's land first. Muhabe gave it to his buddies who tore up all the irrigation and machinery and sold it for scrap for a quick buck. Now they have no farms.

Do you guys realize the tragedy of this?

Nobody has the guts to say the obvious truth about the success and failure of the nation even when their own insane president first drives out white farmers and then begs them to come back.

Nobody in any position is pointing out the reason why the country is failing. Everyone's just acting like it's an unforeseen random chance happening.

The entire world is run by the PC script and Zimbabwe is an unmentionable circumstance.

By being a bunch of useless communists that have no real sense of work ethic, severe corruption, high amounts of dindu nuffin, and were funded by the USSR and China to be thoroughly exploited by the USSR (now gone) and China (and they don't care about the nogs).

As always the niggers showing how it's done! White people should really just do the same.
We should all scare off and kill nigers and destribute their possessions to white people.

WE

IS

Typical African economy. They have gold and diamonds under them, but they're too lazy to mine it. So they do what they've always done, sell their own. Yet instead of people, since slavery is all but gone, they have nothing left but their animals to sell.

A lot of people have pointed it out. When ever there are elections those people are threatened with severe violence and repression.

Ebola when?

those crazy niggers at at it again
fin24.com/Economy/zims-new-zombie-money-draws-scorn-from-critics-20160506

>tfw this proves that niggers will never be the master race

Just Zimbabwe my shit up senpai

>unironically saying that anything outside Israel was ever communist
facepalm.jpg
Zimbabwe, just like USSR, DPRK and PRC, are state capitalist.

By the way, it's not like CIA-sponsored countries did any better. The only african country that did alright was independent South Africa.

fpbp

It was never the bread basket it used to export

We need a global boycott of this nigger infested shithole. The more starving niggers, the more dead niggers.

After they kicked out whitey they deserve nothing but dirt.

gem mining account for 30% of revenue. They are being mined. The problem is so much of that revenue just goes to those in the government. Zimbabwe is easier to understand if you imagine it being run by thieves and murderers. Cause that is pretty much the truth.

What's there to boycott, they ain't producing shit

When will this Commie fuck die?

slavery exists right now in Zimbabwe, mainly sex slavery, they'll sell their own daughters for a potato.

and lets not forget the nigger's main course, fresh cut neighbor

>get back country from racist white man
>kill all the white farmers
>have to sell off the land to random people because you're starving to death

this is why blacks don't deserve the continent of Africa, they cant take care of it, they cant survive on it without our help, then they end up pawning it off like its a fucking stolen car radio.

My saffa mate from the north named zillete is the best bitch

I think he meant cut all aid.

If there was a boycott then government would actually have to do things to get their cash flow back. Unfortunately there are plenty of folks profiting from Zimbabwe. Until Mugabe just nationalizes their companies though.

Why can't niggers just get good at farming? I mean come on, white people left so much shit and taught them so much they could at least fucking put some effort into it.

I guess the gibsmedat mentality went to USA from Africa with the sperm of their ancestors

We have to stop helping these niggers. it just crowds an already beyond taxed societies with more niggers, creates more chaos, more violence, more death, and the handful of niggers that can string a sentence together try to run away from other niggers,

it becomes our problem. White people helping niggers in Africa is fucking disgusting. It has the opposite effect, it creates more misery in the world when niggers manage to escape that hell hole and bring their diseases to our civilizations

That's true.

Helping niggers creates more niggers which creates more problem which creates more help and it's a never ending fucking cycle of destruction.

The only winning move is not to play.

Africans are all show, if one niggers neighbour has fancy irrigation equipment then he will want it too, not to use it of course but to show off that he has it.

Also foreign aid makes them even lazier they treat it like mana from heaven.

Ok I'm lazy, someone add the OP article to the end of this to complete it.

Or to go full tabula rasa on Africa

>zillete
sounds like a tampon brand

>be nigger in charge
>run down own country
this social experiment is great so far

Are you a white South African? If so why haven't you escaped to Europe yet?

I'm starting to see a pattern here.

>Be nigger in charge
>Ruin most prosperous cities
>Now drinking yellow Gatorade
Sheeit

This is what happens when you let dumb commie niggers run a country over educated whites and blacks

fake and gay

It's fucking tragic that the most magnificent animals in the world depend on niggers for their survival.

Chinamen will turn them all into tiny wee-wee pills and that'll be the end of that

Yeah, leaving them to their own and closing borders to blacker than night fellas so they can actually make a place to live in and not die due to starvation. I mean, some of them were just random tribes who hunted and gathered like fucking thousands of years ago others did, they got stuck. But that's evolution - if you don't adapt if you fucking die.

That's the problem, fuck. If the colonies were just kept the way there were right now the cities would be a lot safer, actually prosper in some direction other than ooga booga gimme free shit, and some people may even want to visit it.

Don't get me wrong, there are some parts of Africa which aren't fully retarded but it's a minority.

It's poetic

outside memes, wasn't all the fault of mugabe to fuck his country?

I'm not gonna blame niggers when you have shit like nigeria who is doing ok.

It's laziness.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/African_time

nah, i am rich and comfy. when the shit hits the fan i will go. untill then i will enjoy my colonial lifestyle

Niggers.

This is the best outcome
Thousand of dead traitors to the croqwn and millions made very poor and millions of dead Africans
Hail Queen Victoria

Best my lazy ass can do for a comp

Gotta love natural selection. Fuck em.

Fair enough, any ideas where you will go?

why did britain give all white zimbos asylum?

>Tfw there is no African white ruled nation with a GDP per capita of 60k $
>Tfw the bread basket of Africa turns into a shithole full of hungry people and inflation
>Tfw the people that built a prosperous nation are genocided
>Tfw no South Africa and Rhodesian alliance against the hordes of negros that try to destroy civilization
>Tfw negros ruin heaven on earth
Ian Smith dindu nuffin wrong

mericah! will become a fat redneck. also my sister is there with her family.

Why did Germany do so for "Syria"? Cuckoldry.

didnt*

Were these niggers literally so lazy to avoid farming or other forms of agriculture that they would rather graze until the grasses and even the trees were stripped bare and eaten?

Around a nigger pull the trigger.

Grand so, you're sorted then.

How is it possible that robert mudape is still alive?

it was logged out. not grazed.

Is there a possibility that niggers would go extinct as long as whites don't send help?

Doubtful, but definitely in severely reduced numbers

Shitskins, including chinks, (and by that i mean all asians) are the single biggest threat to preserving the planets ecology, and human kind as a whole

Actually,places like Kenya and Nigeria had increased a lot their agricultural outlock thanks to this farmers. It seems that the only none PC retards in this world are some negros and chinks,which is sad.

There was nothing done to limit the amount of trees being logged.

yeah but i seriously doubt it will come to that. white murder rate is less than 6 per 100 000 currently.
Only way we will go down is if the eff take over
their policies :
The EFF "draws inspiration from the broad Marxist–Leninist tradition and Fanonian schools of thought in their analyses of the state, imperialism, culture and class contradictions in every society", according to one of its declarations.[15]

It criticises the African National Congress and their primary opposition, the Democratic Alliance, for their allegedly pro-business stances, which it claims have sold out the black people of South Africa to capitalism as cheap labour. It promises to tackle corruption, provide quality social housing, and provide free primary healthcare and education for all, as well as proposing to expropriate "stolen land", nationalise the mining and banking sectors, double welfare grants and the minimum wage, and end the proposed toll system for highways

They're also printing their own version of our money, which will be virtually worthless to the rest of the world, it'll be the same shit as before with hyper inflation.

time.com/money/4320074/zimbabwe-printing-us-dollar/

Nig President: "Aks America gib us more money! Dey leadar is a bruddah"
Nig advisor: "Dey said no."
Nig president: "I got eet! We print America money! It's worth lots!"
Nig advisor: "We cannot, dey haz powerful machine dat we do not have to make it like dey do."
Nig President: "Can we steal it?"
Nig advisor: "No."
Nig President: "I know! We make our own versian! It will be worth lots!"
Nig advisor: "Brilliant sah!"

Seriously, just let them die out already. They fucked themselves over in multiple ways because they're dumb fucking niggers, now its time to face the consequences.

Europe also needs to wake the fuck up and stop the third world hordes invading from their shit countries while there's still time. They're going to do the same shit in Europe once they gain sizable numbers there. They don't just want a better life, they want YOUR better life, and they'll take it if they have to, they don't give a shit about you. They might even see it as justice for letting them fuck themselves over. I don't want to see Europe become a shithole.

>tfw don't get to genocide niggers with a rhogun.

Are you serious? Retarded went from a country wealthier than Portugal into one of the poorest countries in Africa. The rest of Africa is doing way better than the commie hellholes. Specially Botswana.

Fucking KEK what's going on there.

>Britain decolonizes and decides to sing Kumbaya with blacks on their own tiny island
>Doesn't work so well for Kenya, Uganda, etc., blacks run whites out, everything turns to shit
>Rhodesia sees that blacks simply aren't ready to assume control of a nation-state overnight
>Says "FuckThat.bmp"
>Declares independance
>Implements a system whereby blacks will be raised
>Soviets and PRC start supporting black insurrectionists all around the south-east of Africa (this is where Mugabe comes in)
>Cause shitstorm for Rhodesia
>Bush wars ensue (Rhodesia kicks ass, but it's going to be endless war)
>USA and Britain won't help 'coz Ian Smith a raysuss and we need to distract from our own race issues here (South Africa is cool though because they're way more conservative than Rhodesia)
>Only SA is left to support (via supply convoys up one highway), but eventually even this stops
>Rhodesia, backs to the wall decide to cave and hold elections
>Mugabe intimidates voters outside the poll stations to vote for him with goons
>Mugabe takes over
>Generally keeps things running smoothly for a while
>War buddies start demanding their gibsmedats they were promised
>'Gabe starts repossessing/redistributing white farmland
>Blacks who don't know how to farm land now own it
>Everything turns to shit (crop failure, hyperinflation)
>"We would just steal, but there is nothing left to steal anymore."

>An African "emotional time consciousness" has been suggested which contrasts with Western "mechanical time consciousness".[12]

Time is dictated by my feelings

I feel like not going to work until noon today

That makes me not late if i show up late

These animals are better off in protected zoos than unckecked out in the wild where rich bastards from all over the world pay off corrupt people to poach them.

STARVIN AN SHEEEEEEIT

Don't worry my injun friend, Trump is going to turn this around.

It's all so tiresome.

Based aussies should buy all the large, majestic land animals from the savages.

New thread theme.

Top kek

you left out the best part! north korean death squads!

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gukurahundi

No one is being paid to shill for Mugabe by the way. It's a Rhodesian-funded lie and a pathetic attempt to smear his campaign.