Lindsey Lohan is constantly getting her ass whooped while you are sitting at your computer shit posting

Lindsey Lohan is constantly getting her ass whooped while you are sitting at your computer shit posting.

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-3727329/No-woman-hit-like-stay-man-Dramatic-exclusive-pictures-violent-scuffle-terrified-Lindsay-Lohan-playboy-ex-Mykonos-beach-troubled-lister-reveals-relationship-over.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

kek

Imagine being Egor

An individual steals another's phone.
Person whose phone is stolen attempts to restrain robber in order to get it back.
DOMESTIC VIOLENCE OMG #FREELILO

think you put a ring on a hoe she turns into a house wife. sheeeeitt.

She seems like she deserves it constantly needling away at you until you just break with her over dramatic shit and desperate need for attention. My mom is just like this and we get in epic throw downs since I am another woman I can hit her. I don't know how my dad handled that.

Give that oligarch a medal for babysitting the crazy bitch.

>desperate need for attention

You take after your mother well.

That look in her eyes.

Not user but, how is that desperate need for atrention? It's not like she started the post with "fem user here" or "grill here"
If she didn't mention that people on here would assume she's a grown man who beats his mom.

Samefag

>won't pose nude in her prime
>rubs it in by giving us this when she's well past
>thinks I'll care about her

>Replies: 11
>Posters: 12

You're too new to know how to check the poster/reply ratio.

>tfw you thought Logan would turn it around after her role in Eastbound And Down

wait what happened

why didn't you save her, Sup Forums?

Every time I end up somehow reading/watching any of this celebrity gossip shit I become more sure that celebrity gossipers should literally be jailed.

I can post from my desktop and phone at the same time - it still counts as samefagging

Saying I have a desperate need for attention yet you zero in on my gender just for (you's) top kek. I'd punch you like you were my mother.

>wait what happened

Since OP is obviously a retard who has never made a post on the Internet before, here’s the story;

dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-3727329/No-woman-hit-like-stay-man-Dramatic-exclusive-pictures-violent-scuffle-terrified-Lindsay-Lohan-playboy-ex-Mykonos-beach-troubled-lister-reveals-relationship-over.html

In short; Lindsay Lohan is a drunken drug-addled cunt and threw her boyfriend’s phone out the window of their car and then grabbed the phone and try to run away with it for some reason.

Then the boyfriend tried to get his phone back and the politically correct mainstream media claims this is somehow “assault” on HIS part….

>I'm a girl tee hee
Fuck off bitch

Frankly if he left a few bruises and a broken nose it would be an improvement

Meh

>those saggy grandma tits

what a shame.

LOL

Is there a video of that?

>this is news

Some aspects of society are already at Idiocracy levels. Holy shit, you are all awful people. Go read a physics book you pieces of shit.

You probably don't even disagree with me/didn't even read what I wrote. Keep being triggered by the weaker sex pussy. I can't wait to see your tumblr blog about how a vagina on the other side of the key board popped your safe space bubble. Give me your moms number I will kick the shit out of her too.

Haha holy christ. How drug/high is she here?

Wtf is that billionaire kid doing with this burned out coke whore. I just dont get it, he could have orgies of hot euro sluts with the snap of his fingers.

you're on Sup Forums faggot, kys

Some niggas just like coke whores.

Cool, but anybody can do that. Wanna prove your assertion?

I wan't unfunny roasties to leave.

thanks. yeah good era for woman assault articles

I used to hang out with a stripper who was also a coke whore. Shit was great, you can do anything to her at any time, down as fuck

Does anyone else feel like civilization is on the verge of collapse?

No, the cunts are just mouthier than usual

Goid she shuld be blowing me not hanging out with thay faggot on the beach.

gingers need to be holocausted
they're so fucking disgusting holy fuck

Can we save her Sup Forums?

How does a girl with downs even get hired as a stripper

You mad, hole?

Fucking dumbass it was illegal for her to pose nude in her prime.

Go slice your thighs up bitch

>I'd punch you like you were my mother.

Why do women always resort to voilence against men and then act shocked when they get the mascara slapped off their faces in return?

>while you are sitting at your computer shit posting.
>implying
>me on the right earlier today

For whatever reason I find her really fuckable in this pic. You know, when I ignore Weinsteins smug jewish face.

probably because her nipple is hanging out. that does it for me anyway.

That puts it over the top, but it's something about the whole package.

>implying she has an ass to whoop

That's called a nipple.
Lindsay Lohan always liked showing off her body in photos. She's a well-known whore.

>"desperate need for attention."
>trashes mom and implies dad should have beaten her trying to get attention from men on Sup Forums

like mother like daughter. kill yourself. i hope your next boyfriend beats the shit out of you so you know what it feels like before wishing it on your mom.

butthurt Sup Forumsirgins literally btfo.

no, I'm pretty sure that's a scar, newfriend.

thats not a nipple. how virgin are you?

a single post from a girl triggered dozens of these pathetic virgins. these are the same subhumans who cry all day about le sjws.
you are a bunch of pathetic roaches.

>i beat up my mom tee-hee!
>i think women deserve to be beaten! i'm not like other girls ;)
>aren't i cool Sup Forums?? please love me!

you're literally a piece of shit.

>stripper who was also a coke whore

that's redundant

literally kill yourself, hambeast.

Cigarette burn.

Nice samefagging, cunt

this bitch is violent against men AND women. she just said she beats up her mother and expected us to praise her for it. top kek.

>constantly needling away at you until you just break with her over dramatic shit and desperate need for attention

you just described 95% of girls/women, yourself included obviously.