G'morning user

g'morning user.
hope u slept well.
tell me why you will not KILL YOURSELF today

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_x5hPUesdik
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Because life is great. No matter how shitty it is at times.

I just moved into a new house, and I have the next nine days off for rest and completing the move, opening boxes, etc.

ur right. life is good.

im not sure that logic is sound.

because god still hasn't delivered the patch notes. I'm not logging out until I know the respawn features is working correctly and won't leave me on the black screen of death.

great way of thinking.

honestly might. girlfriend has been a real bitch to me lately and when I told her it was adding to my depression and that I wanted to kill myself she called and woke my mom up at 2am and then went to sleep without saying a word to me. most likely will be single when she gets home from work so whats the fucking point

PREY

Because milf

There's only 15 minutes left in the day and that's not enough time for me to sort my shit out before I off myself.

sauce?

well OP, don't jump to conclusions

Honestly? I don't know. Lifes been going downhill for years now, and it's not going to get any better.

What do you have to sort out? You'll be dead and thus it wont be a problem, and if you have things to do for people and you don't hate them enough to not do it why kill yourself in the first place?

just do it

tis good ?

Is that the train with no brakes?

Possible game of the year

Because I want buy a MT09. Keeps me some will to live

Dying is my biggest fear.

Because im too much of a pussy

maybe that's a good thing.

I have to try fuck my neighbor thats why

Because my professor is going to let my absensces slide since I've aced every test, so I will no longer fail the class.

Because I have to try to help other people and bring them to Christ

but christ doesn't exist.
congrats.

because is friday, and i just got paid... so it means WHORE'S NIGHT!!

Welp probably because I want to die at the same time that I didn't want to die.

becuz kawaii!!!!!!!!!11!!X3

youtube.com/watch?v=_x5hPUesdik

Cause I have to much going for me rn

Don't kys, just dump the bitch.

its hard at this point. we've lived together for years and there's no way I could afford rent by myself. If we broke up I'd have to quit my job and move home. Never really understood what people meant when they said they were "trapped" in a relationship until now

Because I told my sister I wouldn't, and I'm too proud to break my word.

Dad's birthday was a few days ago. Having how birthday dinner tonight.

Found out the cute single girl at work is going on a date though, so that makes me a bit closer to the edge.

Keep up the good work brother

Because yesterday was my 5 year work anniversary which got me a 7% raise and an extra 5 days PTO. Today is Friday, so tonight I will go to dinner with my wife and when we come home she will let me smell her stinky sweaty feet. Tomorrow we are taking our son to the zoo and Sunday I am going fishing with a buddy I havent seen in a few years.

In short, life is fucking good. Chin up. Remember the good times and they will get you through the bad

cuz the semester is over and I PASSED MOTHER FUCKER!!!!!

Huh... living with a depressed whiny cunt, and you wonder why she is mean to you? First time I hear "I want to die" from a person, thats the last time I talk to them. Call a help line or something. Thats the last fucking thing I need to deal with. Your girlfriend sounds like a saint for even associating with you

1) i dont want to make my family sad

2) if there is absolutely nothing after death, i think that is worse than the shitty life i have

nice trips.
it's good you care about your family.

Because I'm not getting fucked like that

I just finished uni so I'm going to chill for a bit

congrats on finishing.

Because most people on Sup Forums are sad and depressed that they're not in a relationship/ still virgins so they feel that because no one "loves them" and no one ever will, but they're all over thinking it, and don't realize that sex and relationships are literally so over rated. So I don't feel like killing myself, life is actually pretty awesome.

Test tomorrow

I like being alive because I like sex, drugs, and music, mainly.

thos are all great reasons

Because i'm still looking for an excuse.. just give me more time

Coz i realized I've been saying that i will kill myself, even tried with pills and to be honest the fact that I'm still here means some bit of me is still wanting to live and is hoping for better, and that bit is worth keeping alive. Also cause I followed /fit/'s advice and started lifting, and it's giving me a lot of confidence and now instead of being sad all the time, I'm sad half the time, and the other just using women for fuggs

Ill be applying for a new job that's almost guaranteed for me. Going to start getting into shape instead of being a fat lazy piece of shit. Have to start getting my life on track and making changes. If none of that works guess ill eat a bullet. Who knows.

Lopsided titties

stick around user.
g'luck with the job.

Thanks user

because I'm not black.

Because the show I'm in opens tonight and I'm super excited
[spoiler] if anyone lives in southern california in the riverside area the show is at poly and you should come see it [/spoiler]

> [spoiler] [/no]