Is he serious?

A question would be, are you serious?

fake. He is muslim friendly but western mass media always say that he is ant-muslim, ant-gay etc.

this
Everything is twisted to an agenda, regardless of what it is or where. If you want to know something you need to get as close to what actually happened as possible. For politicians the best way is videos of open press conferences, if they're edited you can immediately discard them though. Pretty easy to remove context or modifying addition to some speech, to completely change the meaning.

He's anti-gay until he officially recognises that he has a teenage toyboy that he's going to wed.

wrong one

There's 9.5 million muslims in Russia you mong.

Yeah just like they holocausted the turks for shooting down their plane.

Toothless bear lmoa

I have a friend who lives in Russia and he says Russian goverment is very strict, and doesn't recognize gay marriage. Also, another person I know told me Russia is attacking some religious minorities and they are sending letters from around the work to Russia asking the goverment to stop this

how does it feel to live in the most backwards shitstained hell hole on earth?

But he's not from Brazil.

Its OK but could be better

a very rude post from a very rude poster

Turkey is a NATO member. They're not gonna...

t. Muhammed Ahmed, illegal immigrant

Cry some more you faglord.

T. Apeman

>

>apeman
>felinecat
>caninedog
>Finnish """education"""

Ape refers to primates other than human.

>Brazilian edu...
Oh wait there is no such thing.

Literally nothing wrong with beeing an apeman. We are not the ones going around blowing up other people in other countries.

Let's leave it just ape

no it doesn't you dumbass muslim

just leaving this here don't mind me

t. another illegal immigrant

>a muslim talking shit about pedophilia or how to treat women

Bullshit
Stop posting fake news
Putin is okay with Muslims. Actually Russian conservatism is not against Islam, it unites all the religions and talks about "traditional values" shared by them and fight for traditional values (beating your children and wife, hating gays, being anti-western and other things shared by all the peoples of Russia irrelevant of religion).

oog oog oog

Kek

wtf

I hate russians with a BURNING passion

at least their president isn't a literal killer

why are finnish posters so angry lately

Mating season.

i didn't know about that
how the hell you know about that?
how those guys haven't been impaled yet?

Based Putin

Tartu :3

>60c for a prostitute

>that feel when no apeman bro to give you a tour of his jungle treehouse with a vine swinging access balcony and apewoman qts that bring you fresh ground coffee

wtf brazil lol

No he isn't, he never said that. Putin is a friend of the muslims, his gf is a muslim tatar.

kill em all little manlet

And I thought Trump was based for the muslim ban. This is on a new level

I trust he'll personally do it by jumping on them with a pogo stick?

this is fake news

well yeah, you can't pay full price for a 13 year old, they're not fully mature yet

toddlers are practically free

>Homophobic laws
>Too scared that if a kid sees something gay it ll be bad because REALITY IS A BAD THING D:
Sorry m80, but you cant excuse bigotry