RON PAUL CONFIRMED FOR TRUMP'S CABINET

I'm scared Sup Forums. Can the White House handle this much meme magic in one place?

I feel like we've finally gone too far guys.

mobile.twitter.com/RonPaul/status/728216490659303424

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=TkBMAHUkibY
pastebin.com/87ja6MXD
change.org/p/donald-trump-make-ron-paul-trump-s-secretary-of-state-treasury
archive.is/AvuU4
youtu.be/-XhsuJLA3ko
youtube.com/watch?v=xxyOTFQFWQ0
youtu.be/zGDisyWkIBM
youtu.be/tjuUWr9vaXo
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>CONFIRMED

WITH THE POWER OF KEK

>yfw Ron Paul becomes Trump's VP
youtube.com/watch?v=TkBMAHUkibY

It has been foretold. Sup Forums is reality.

>secretary of state
>not chairman of the fed

Thats not a conformation you retard.

>build an expensive giant ass wall with Mr no public spending as your secretary
Yeah, I don't know how this could go wrong

Look I was big Trump supporter, but we need to realize that we should vote for a more responsible candidate. Trump's rhetoric about mexicans and Muslims is unacceptable. As a British, man, I can confirm that Mexicans and Muslims are two of the main reasons London, the Crown jewel of Britain, is so great. Tolerance, unity, respect, sharing.

>expensive

Maybe for you guys, with all the benefits your earmarking to strangers over the next 35 years. Enjoy your new Germany

>being this delusional

>public spending
How many times does it need to be said, WE aren't paying for a fucking thing.

We're not paying for it, Mexico is.

Stop shilling this. The article is just about how the Neocons are going back to the Democrats where they came from. Fucking fantastic.

The fed is a privately owned entity. The gov does not have any control over who the chairman in.

What? You thought something with federal in the name was actually federal? Silly goy.

>>build an expensive giant ass wall
nigga Mexico will pay for it

>Ron Paul
>SecState

The Meme God wills it.

So KEK has spoketh, so it shall be done.

The President picks the nominees.

Not enough kek double digits in this thread.

RON PAUL 2012

here

Ron Paul as Secretary Of State! Help us meme this into reality!

Ron Paul himself tweeted it. Sources: pastebin.com/87ja6MXD

Sign this petition: change.org/p/donald-trump-make-ron-paul-trump-s-secretary-of-state-treasury

Our plan to meme this into reality:
Go to Trump rallies with RON PAUL SECRETARY OF STATE signs. Make a fuckload of signs, bring a fuckload, hand them out at the rallies!
Also, spread it on social media. #RonPaulSOS

We'll spread it on Reddit as well. They love Ron Paul, they can be useful allies. The ZOG can only be defeated through unity. Put aside the petty rivalries. Reddit is on our side here.

DONALD TRUMP FOR PRESIDENT
RAND PAUL FOR VP
RON PAUL FOR SECRETARY OF STATE

#RonPaulSOS

Ron Paul will never agree to work under Trump.

My singles confirm this.

BASED GOD WILL CONFIRM IF ITS TRUE

I love this image so much, it might be the best meme ever created.. i mean it's spurdo, it's ron paul, it's nuclear war, and it's pizza all in ONE MEME!

OFFICIAL HAPPENING GAUGE FOR THIS EVENT

Holy shit. Seriously, holy fuckin shit.

Woah, so much shilling

even sweden is less cucked now than germany

TIME TO FAP

0.02 cent for u

>(((rubin)))
>ratty face
>a neocohen

Checks out

Trump should appoint Lil B as Ambassador to the United Nations.

archive.is/AvuU4

Here's the thread.

The 8080 has spoken! Praise Kek!

MEMES ARE REAL
PRAISE KEK

youtu.be/-XhsuJLA3ko

Secretary of State is a job that's at least 10 times harder than being President.
You need a guy who's even more of a meme master than Trump. He needs to speak 17 languages, an expert in psychological warfare and is healthy enough to put in 1 million air miles in 4 years.

I love Doom Paul, but this would be a colossal blunder.

How will he end the fed as Secretary of State?

the wall will be free
Mexicos got the bill

KEK DEMANDS IT

that's only the case if you're meddling in other people's bullshit

if you didnt know, Ron Paul is the opposite

He'll literally sit on his ass for 4 years.

Sitting on your ass is the exact opposite of what a Secretary of State should be doing.

The whole point of the position is to go from country to country and shill how awesome the USA is.
Even Thomas Jefferson spent his time as Secretary in Paris and London.

>Sitting on your ass is the exact opposite of what a Secretary of State should be doing.

why? They have the internet, you think they cant find out how cool the US is?

Subtle shill for Hillary.

>Mexicans and Muslims are two of the main reasons London, the Crown jewel of Britain, is so great.

TOP FUCKING KEK

Ron Paul, an ardent opponent of schizophrenic military intervention, can convince the rest of the world it's safe to do business with us again and weed out the elements of the State Department sympathetic to ISIS.

D
T D
D T T
D
D T T
D D
T

Ron Paul despises Trump. It's not happening.

Check out Twitter itself if you don't believe it.
I T ' S
H A P P E N I N G

I know this is bait but I don't think I've ever met a Mexican in real life. They're non-existent here

youtube.com/watch?v=xxyOTFQFWQ0

BY THE POWER OF KEK and RA

>23 Aug 2011

>I know this is bait but I don't think I've ever met a Mexican in real life. They're non-existent here

Consider yourself lucky.

Because according to this guy:
>As a British, man, I can confirm that Mexicans and Muslims are two of the main reasons London, the Crown jewel of Britain, is so great

Oh shit are both these real and recent?

One third of the image. Ron Paul's message is quite new, and was the greatest barrier to this kind of unity. I'm not sure if you're a contrarian or shill, but if you're the latter, it's all the more reason to push this development.

Ron Paul tweeted an article written by a neocon speculating about the worst thing that Trump could do.

Ron Paul despises Trump and will not work with him. He just thought the article was interesting because the neocons think bringing him back into political power would be so awful.

my mate is dating one, she's a yappy little cunt.

Can someone remind me, about 2 days ago there was multiple threads shitting all over Ron Paul... Now you want him back? You don't deserve this man you fucking turncoat cunts.

Oh fuck man if this happened I would not know how to contain my joy

Playing this shit on UV is fucking hard as fuuuuuark.

Google said Ron Paul died last month now it say he is not,what in the name of KEK?

Ron Paul is pretty fucking spry

He had a good, almost painful grip when I shook his hand and he rides mad bikes

How did you construe a tweet to be a confirmation?

We have lots of nigs and muslims in London, not many Mexicans

HE'S BACK MOTHERFUCKERS
YEAAAAAAHHHHHH

Nice trips. Help make it happen: change.org/p/donald-trump-make-ron-paul-trump-s-secretary-of-state-treasury

>Ron Paul despises Trump and will not work with him.
>this goy doesn't understand the fluid nature of politics

Is there a more based man than Ron Paul?
youtu.be/zGDisyWkIBM

England should build a wall on its border with Africa and Arabia then if it's so easy to cross. Rotherham proves their rapists just like our border hoppers.

youtu.be/tjuUWr9vaXo

Mexicans are some of the laziest people on earth, and Muslims are a backwards and medieval cult which does barbaric and uncivilised things to its own people and everyone else.

no

it cant be

its not possible

is it

h a p p e n i n g?

What was that about London?