Hey Sup Forums, how do you get rid of dandruff?

Hey Sup Forums, how do you get rid of dandruff?

Shave your head with a good pair of clippers. Don't use a guard.

I'd like to know this too.

I've tried Clear, Selsun Blue and Head & Shoulders but none seem to work.

head and shoulders shampoo helps, but don't use super hot water it dries out your scalp even more

How is this going to effect your dandruff?

flamethrower
100% effective
has one major drawback

Cut your hair super short as you can. Get a brush and scrape off as much of the dry skin as you can. Don't do it too raw and bleed. Was your hair with dandruff shampoo and put a little vaseline on your scalp after. That's what i would do.

You have psoriasis, that shit is permanent. If you want it it too go away you need super low hair cuts and always use coconut oil on your scalp. The soup that works is MG38 and it can be found at cvs or any pharmstore

T-Gel *Medicated* shampoo. It's expensive and only from pharmacist, but wash your hair 2-3 times a week with it and you will be cured.

replace shampoo with apple cider vinegar. pour on scalp, let it sit for a minute, rinse. do that 3-5x a week

Is it yellow and stinky or white and flaky? Yellow is dandruff, white non stink is just dry skalp. You can treat it with tea tree mint shampoo and conditioner

works for me usually.

reduce hairwashing to 1-2 times weekly.
The "grease" your hair gets is literally the best thing for it.
Would recommend even less washing but then it gets all nasty.

I've had issues with it since high-school, took me years to find out all i had to do after using shampoo and rinsing was to also use a conditioner for my scalp not to dry out... i will still get again if i don't shower for about 4 days but w/o conditioner it reappears in 12 fucking hours.

this
also when you do wash, try shampoo with tea-tree oil/extract

Youre supposed to leave it on your scalp for a while. If you wash it out quickly, it wont work. Massage it into your scalp and let that shit set there for at least 5 minutes, in that 5 minutes you can wash your stinky nutsack ans rub one out in the meantime

Also, buy "clinical strength" dandruff shampoo.

I don't have a prolapse because I'm not a little sissy faggot like you.

Tried different shampoos and shaving my head.
This shampoo is the only thing which really worked for me at the end.
No promise it will work for you but you should try it.

i'm literally the same way my scalp gets super itchy and sometimes bleeds because i scratch like a meth head at it

add zinc to your shampoo, theres a mushroom that lives on your scalp and feeds off the fat on your skin, its excrement irritates your scalp and makes it shed skinflakes faster than normal, causing dandruff, zinc will kill the mushroom.

theres an episode of "Trust me, I'm a doctor", where they explain it nicely.

can confirm works like a charm

you a zombie?

agreed, but water wash daily with shower to maintain freshness

This.

>>recommends less washing
>>because the greasier your hair gets, the more dandruff you have
u wot m8?

you talking cured for a week or cured 'use once and done for life'?

the same way for life, as when you use condom once, you will never get AIDS

i think she means the grease from less washing will saturate the dry skin of the scalp and moisturize it

not that user and I don't know exactly how it works, but it does. my bro and my bro-in-law do it. google around and you will find more info. but it does seem to help. my guess is, it makes it easier to exfoliate your scalp and get dead skin off it.

ooh I had an idea.

get a big box of those biore pore strips. they take off a few layers of skin at the same time as they take shit out of your pores. shave your head, get it wet, cover your scalp with the strips, then gently peel them off when they're dry.

bikini wax strips work for this too. and your head will stay hair-free longer!