Hey Sup Forums how're your day going?

Hey Sup Forums how're your day going?

How's* damn I'm fucking stupid.

happens to the best of us

Today's my birthday.

I'm 19 years old today and I have absolutely zero (0) friends. Nobody knows my name. Nobody knows who I am. I live with my mother and even she hasn't said anything to me yet. In fact, she seems to be ignoring me.

No presents, no party, no congratulations, no food, no nothing. I've just been sitting at home, watching Netflix, waiting for the day to end.

Should I just kill myself?

Get a job, move out of the cunts house, go somewhere new.

yes

you have nothing to lose, do psychedelics and see for yourself what YOU have to do

I have no redeeming qualities.
Dropped out of high school, no GED, no degree, bad at manual labor...
If I get a job, I'll just be stuck working minimum wage for the rest of my life struggling to make ends meet, and that's IF I can afford to move out within the next 3 years at all. It would be easier to just die.
Besides, even if I miraculously got a sustainable job and lived on my own, I still don't think I would enjoy living anyway. I've been fucked up since I was very, very young.
Since I was in first grade I used to draw horrifying images of me burning my house down with me and my family inside it. I have literally wanted to die since I was like 6. I doubt it'll get better at any point in the near or far future.

Jesus man, thats rough, you shoud do something for your bday, go spend some money, go for a drink at the bar, go gokarting, go shooting, do SOMETHING special for yourself

Look, I'm twenty, and I'm pretty much friendless too, I have no idea how to get them back and all my old friends seem to have forgotten about me, my last 2 birthdays were pretty shit but I had time to myself and I enjoyed it, maybe go spend some time with your dad?

>go spend some money
I have no money. Don't even have a bank account.
>go for a drink at the bar
I'm 19.
>go gokarting,
No money.
>go shooting,
No money.
>do SOMETHING special for yourself
No money.

Livestream it

Get a fucking job

I want to.

If I were going to kill myself, hypothetically, how would I go about streaming it?

become a shutterbug!
noo need fancy equipment, get freaky!

Hey man, OP here. Looks like things are sucking some pretty big dicks right now friend. Just try to hold on alright? There's always something out there, you just gotta find it. I know I sound like a broken record but seriously. Also, working minimum wage sucks an even bigger dick, trust me I know but, it'll put some money in your pocket, maybe even motivate you a bit more, it's worth at least looking in to.

You don't always have to spend money to do something special for yourself either friend. Just do something you don't usually do. Take a walk around town, steal from your mother's liquor cabinet, go throw soda cans at cop cars or some shit. Something man.

and wherever you go in public dont forget to squat

Fantastic advice user, I knew I was forgetting something!

and wherever you go in public always jut out your jaw

What?