NEW MEXICO- 5/10
sos.state.nm.us/Voter_Information/Voter_Registration_Information.aspx
WA- 5/16 in-person
sos.wa.gov/elections/myvote/olvr.html
NJ- 5/17
state.nj.us/state/elections/voting-information.html
CALIFORNIA, S. DAKOTA- 5/23 registertovote.ca.gov/ cafortrump.com

>DELEGATES The Unstumpable: LMAOALLOFTHEM
GOP ELECTION TRACKER: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1hkgLa844MzTgeqcmrkeSrLnq7vJJZl2S7lMz8Qf5xq8/edit#gid=0

UPCOMING EVENTS
donaldjtrump.com/events/

TV/LIVESTREAMS
sites.google.com/site/trumpgen/tv-streams
pastebin.com/BxSqb0Sf

RALLIES/TH
>Rally Charleston, WV 5/5/16
youtube.com/watch?v=RxzraR2R31g

INTERVIEWS
>Manafort on Megyn Kelly 5/4/16
youtube.com/watch?v=ve7b5nPtvVs
>Don, Jr. on Hannity 5/4/16
youtube.com/watch?v=I9FMulIyd-0
>Trump on MJ 5/4/16
youtube.com/watch?v=_JWv-Db2xeQ
>Trump on Fox & Friends 5/4/16
youtube.com/watch?v=0hyVjEByFFg

ENTERTAINMENT
>Slovenian Anti-Migrant Protesters chant “Donald Trump!”
twitter.com/_AltRight_/status/704888784555515904
>YCSTT Vol. XXV
youtube.com/watch?v=7W9YWVQAIxM
>Yoko Gets her Official Trump Gear
youtube.com/watch?v=yGzU9W4OXD0
>Fiorina Gives Cruz a Hand
twitter.com/TheFix/status/727657684904849408
>Shapiro Has A Message for Trump Supporters
youtube.com/watch?v=B9-bueSEWL8
>Dana Loesch Mentions Cvckservative on FOX
youtube.com/watch?v=BUxD_JNSQL8

Official /Trump/ Playlist
pastebin.com/X9qQJVKJ

trumpgeneral.com
unitingfortrump.com/
rallyfortrump.com/

PREVIOUS

Other urls found in this thread:

change.org/p/donald-trump-make-ron-paul-trump-s-secretary-of-state-treasury
youtube.com/watch?v=zCJJxJ1LlEM&feature=youtu.be
youtube.com/watch?v=3YzMh5qV2i0
azcentral.com/story/news/politics/azdc/2016/03/28/roger-stone-blasted-ted-cruz-working-kelli-ward/82349352/
azcentral.com/story/news/politics/politicalinsider/2015/12/18/john-mccain-challenger-kelli-ward-courts-votes-trump-rally/77572452/
tedcruz.com/
archive.is/ugccN
twitter.com/carnojoe/status/728343368028196865
twitter.com/AnonBabble

TRUMP IS GROWING STRONGER! BE AFRAID, GLOBALISTS! AWOO~

No one is being paid to shill for Hillary by the way. It's a Republican-funded lie and a pathetic attempt to smear her campaign.

I found a paid Hilldog shill, guys!

This is an awoovement!

Uncommon flag spotted.

Guys, there's tons of videos on Youtube videos now suggesting that may 23rd will be an assassination attempt on trump.

Why is no one worried about this?

SIGN THIS PETITION TO MAKE RON PAUL SECRETARY OF STATE! WOULD PICK UP THE MILLENNIAL VOTE IN MASS

WEST VIRGINIA FOR TRUMP

youtube.com/watch?v=zCJJxJ1LlEM&feature=youtu.be

>when Ron Paul becomes Trump's VP
is Sup Forums God?

You posted this in the last thread.

Hey guys is it true Donald Trump spent the whole West Virginia rally telling them not to vote? He tweeted after the rally to go out and vote and most people say that the delegates are not a sure thing, WV people need to go out and vote. Who the hell advised him to tell them not to vote? Apparently it was a bad rally too, my friend who was there said he spent half the time talking about Indiana???

LINKS OR GO FUCK YOURSELF

Fuck off Shill.

>Uncommon
How new are you faggot?
I'm just copypasta shitposting

Why do you want us to keep worrying about everything?

> $0.02 USD has been deposited to your paypal account

>Congratulations! You have been awarded a "dubs" bonus of $0.44 USD

>Thank you for your efforts on behalf of the Hillary 2016 Social Media Mitigation Team PAC brought to you by Goldman Sachs [NYSE: GS $150.95 +1.04 (+0.69%)]

Recap of yesterday
>Trump on VP: Looking for someone who would help pass things in Congress
>Vicente Fox apologizes to Trump, invites him to Mexico
>Trump responds to V. Fox “Get your money ready because you’re going to pay for the wall”
>Katrina: Everyone who ran being considered as a potential VP except Jeb! and Lindsey Graham
>Manafort on Kelly file
>”why would Donald Trump need to change anything?”
>”There is no reason Trump needs to stay away from the Twitter.”
IN THE LAST 24 HOURS
Morning
>Milo tells people about pol
>Mika cites article saying she can legally enforce pickup truck bet
>Rob Reiner says media doesn’t go after Trump hard enough
>Gets slammed by Mika and Joe
>Reiner says Trump supporters are racist
>NY Times: Trump describes 4 things he’ll do in his first 100 days
>1 Design wall with Mexico
>2 Ban Muslim immigration
>3 Audit the Fed
>4 Begin repeal of Obamacare
>Gingrich: Never Trump risks harming the country
Afternoon
>Romney to skip GOP convention
>Romney and Bush dynasty will be represented by 4 empty chairs
>Mexican congresswoman wants to ban memes
>Trump post picture of himself on twitter eating a taco bowl to celebrate Cinco de Mayo
>”I love Hispanics”
>no guac
>Buzzfeed triggered because Trump said he got it from Trump Gill
>Item is actually from Trump Café
>This is who we’re fighting in the general
>Hillary takes the bait
>releases ads in Spanish and panders harder than ever
>Paul Ryan won’t back Trump
>Trump campaign releases statement
>Rand Paul will endorse Trump
Tonight
>Trump with Brett
>Have you ever spoken with Putin?
>Trump: No comment
>Carson: Trump may consider Dem VP
>Pew: 57% agree with America First policy
>David Cameron: Trump deserves our respect
>Priebus on Hannity 'We'll get at least 90% of the party to back Trump"
>Keynote speaker at U of Miami’s graduate and doctoral graduation bashes Trump as racist and a xenophobe
>Is booed by the crowd
>Kristol still pushing 3rd party candidate meme

Because those videos are made by retards who said Trumps going to be killed by insiders and say that Trump is an insider in the same video

Posts a tweet about eating lunch. Also plugs his business. Skyrockets in polls. Busts a load down Melanias throat. God Emperor .

Giuliani for VP. What do you think TrumpGEN?

NY would be a lock and probably Florida.

So, now that the shill wave SEEMS to be receding a little, how do we convince Milo to keep Sup Forums in Sup Forums? I don't think he's nefariously trying to flood the place, but someone needs to convey to him that if he keeps telling the world about us, we won't be able to give him material to stump SJW's with.

>>>>>Trump Picks Former Goldman Partner And Soros Employee As Finance Chairman

I saw Hillary Clinton at a grocery store in Los Angeles. I told her how cool it was to meet her in person, but I didn’t want to be a douche and bother her and ask her for photos or anything.

She said, “Oh, like you’re doing now?”

I was taken aback, and all I could say was “Huh?” but she kept cutting me off and going “huh? huh? huh?” and closing her hand shut in front of my face. I walked away and continued with my shopping, and I heard her chuckle as I walked off. When I came to pay for my stuff up front I saw her trying to walk out the doors with like fifteen Milky Ways in her hands without paying.

The girl at the counter was very nice about it and professional, and was like “Ma'am, you need to pay for those first.” At first she kept pretending to be tired and not hear her, but eventually turned back around and brought them to the counter.

When she took one of the bars and started scanning it multiple times, she stopped her and told her to scan them each individually “to prevent any clean energy infetterence,” and then turned around and winked at me. I don’t even think that’s a word. After she scanned each stick and put them in a bag and started to say the price, she kept interrupting her by yawning really loudly.

something you want to report to authorities?

He said it one time, it was super weird. Said to "save their votes" for the General. Yeah, the rally was kind of low energy at points, a lot of people in the crowd just looked depressed. This is what people look like when their jobs are decimated.

Jim Gilmore endorsed Trump too btw

That Bernie Rally chatroom on Youtube was fucking glorious, lads. We're absolute madmen.

tl;dr
Bernie supporters BTFO in their own chatroom

The key word here is "attempt"

Florida is already a lock no matter what.

youtube.com/watch?v=3YzMh5qV2i0

I am feeling the high energy inside, maybe it's time to drawfag some awoo

A shame my tablet is far away from here

>Goldman Sachs
>Soros
>Super-Jew

AWW SHIT, GET READY FOR TRUMP TO START DROPPING SUPER CLASSIFIED REDPILLS

No one is being paid to shill for Hillary by the way. It's a Republican-funded lie and a pathetic attempt to smear her campaign.
>No one is being paid to shill for Hillary by the way. It's a Republican-funded lie and a pathetic attempt to smear her campaign.
>No one is being paid to shill for Hillary by the way. It's a Republican-funded lie and a pathetic attempt to smear her campaign.

Most of us know it makes no difference to the Deep State who is pretending to be president. Clearly the Barons would get to Trump before the convention, if he wasn't already on board, and they would do business. They will make Trump look good to the Sheeple. As noted somewhere here, anyone waiting for or expecting a political savior will be disappointed. Someone even suggested a few days ago a preference for Rand Paul as VP! Rand, Rand... the banker's man. That choice is an obvious "fix". The performance should then go forward with the 'end of the Fed' [they have the government so they no longer need the Fed and can happily throw it under the bus] and a rebranding of the IRS to a flat tax [since we're tapped out] and, along with anti immigration laws, the Sheeple will rejoice. They will believe we are now going in the 'right' direction.

However, the real benefit of Bernie and Trump, if any, is at least moving the Sheeple from total retardation to some level of awakening regarding issues they have not been able to articulate or have been reluctant to challenge. The downside is the reality of the ongoing theater. So-called or perceived "outsiders" like Trump, Rand or Marine Le Pen in France, Nigel Farage et al are simply the newest form of "insider" being sold to the public. Will the Sheeple realize this? I doubt it, yet this is the only way for real change to happen; only if the Sheeple morph into People again can there be any real hope for humanity, much less the U.S. This can only happen if the Sheeple can learn; can educate themselves; seek real information about propaganda and the basics of 'money'. If the Barons get control of the Net, I think we can kiss our collective ass good-bye.

Nah he should be for Homeland Security but Rand would be a good VP

why do we even bother with these threads anymore?

trump is going to win in a landslide

the democrats were incredibly foolish to support hillary over bernie. they seriously overestimate hillary

i hope that she is indited and will be spared the pain and humiliation of losing to trump because bernie is the only guy who ever had a shot in hell of beating him.

What? I'm not shilling you paranoid idiot. My friend was at the rally and said it was just weird, he went to another rally in Ohio a while back and it was much better. It's all.

idiot

Trump picked him because he has recordings of Hillary Clinton's paid speeches in front of Goldman Sachs

now get lost shill

He'd do better as Secretary of State. It has more power, and his foreign policy is more in line with Trump's.

Sign and share this please.

Guess I'm a #cruzmissile now

Why dies Trump like to bully statisticians so much?

Every time he has to do it

>Trump: I will audit the Federal Reserve on my first 100 days in office.

What if hillary starts downloading windows 10 in the middle of an important meeting with kebab?

In a convo with a friend. Can anyone send me some Mika/Trump gifs and/or Alex Jones meme magic

Since John McCain is such a weasel bastard, can we get behind Kelli Ward for Arizona Senate? He doesnt want to support Trump and she seems to like Trump. She's Roger Stone approved apparently, as well.

azcentral.com/story/news/politics/azdc/2016/03/28/roger-stone-blasted-ted-cruz-working-kelli-ward/82349352/

azcentral.com/story/news/politics/politicalinsider/2015/12/18/john-mccain-challenger-kelli-ward-courts-votes-trump-rally/77572452/

We can always use new art now that Trump is approaching the general at top speed.
Take your time with it; I'd like to see awoos with guns.

tedcruz.com/

The amount of salt is palpable

Because you touch yourself at night.

This pasta was better for Ted

Yeah, it was one of the more forgettable rallies. If I were the Don, I would have just quickly touched upon the results of April 26th and Indiana, then moved onto the usual stump speech.

can someone link me the black trump supporter from new york that wears his sunglasses in every video, I can't find his channel. Thanks guys

Except for that autism chick. She was HIGH ENERGY!

I'm going to bed. Everyone have a great time, and MAGA. Report and ignore all shills.

>Rand Paul will endorse Trump
excuse me, any source for this?

that sounds like complete horseshit

How was the rally? Highlights?

that ugly whore has Hitlery armband

Because i dont want it to happen.

Was gonna post during the rally but didn't have good reception.

MAGA, brother.

and to think trump almost went easy on him after he dropped

lol, sure thing buddy got a source on that?

Anyone?

~~~~~>>>REMINDERHILLARY IS FULL OF SHIT

archive.is/ugccN

You mean Doctor of Common Sense?

Goddamn that was fucking funny. Tim and Eric quality editing.

It's shopped lads, look at the sign, it's all blurred.

Also the armband.

twitter.com/carnojoe/status/728343368028196865

anyone but me seen this, Joe Carnahan is a midlevel hollywood movie director, how can he be posting this shit and not get a secret service visit?

>Trump keeps saying positive things about Bernie and his campaign
>Bernie keeps saying hostile things about Trump
>Trump ends up looking like a class act, and Bernie looks like an asshole

Go ahead, a lot of anons do it.

100% spicy pasta

I already have a plot for a comic, but i don't have the resources right now

Also, fuckingg chegged

That's a damned shame. At least you're positive about it all though

>very definition of dominant
Whew. Not a lot of women like that who aren't a bunch of shit, so she was definitely rare.

Oh good god. I've been a little shit for not turning up to shit I should have (mostly due to family collapse pls forgive) but that's abominable

Fake site that was the exact same before he dropped out.

The real site is tedcruz.org

Leann Macadoodle's titties were totally worth the alimony and child support payments

DELETE

THIS

>mfw trump will hit 8million twitter followers soon

wait and see

she's going to look great with her diapers in a orange jumpsuit

>archive.is/ugccN
Ah okay, so he is sticking to his word. I respect that, but I know Rand dislikes Trump and does not agree with his policies.

Delete this now!

Why would trump be behind this (I know, I know jebbush.com). It says Hillary is next pres, not trump. It's pry made by some libtard

Like I said, Dane bro, take your time.

POO

Get this fake shit out of here, troll.

He worked for tim and eric actually

Well you know how to recognize me, i'm the one that promotes wolf-human breeding

I shopped it myself, but completely forgot the sticker on her arm. Some user did an excellent job shooing the sticker off her arm, I'm sure it will be posted eventually. Sorry I failed you user :(

I noticed that too. I'm confused as to whom has earned the support of this qt.

>The girl behind Trump to the right at the Charleston, WV rally

Was she high? Or just high energy?

kek, You brought the trip back.

I don't care about the arm, just don't
ever post that ugly whore again, kapish?