How should I kill myself?

How should I kill myself?

I'm thinking lack of water + sleep + food.

most dumb way of killing yourself ive ever heard

Literally this.

Why? What would you suggest?

I don't have a gun, ropes and bleach have too low of a success rate, helium might leave you brain-dead, and knifing yourself takes brute force I just don't have.

I drank bleach so that didnt work i suggest you take electric bath or noose

take a loan, overdose on some good trippy shit. you'// has a blast

I would suggest psychedelic drugs at some high dose, look up onions if you have no contacts. I mean... You won't die but if there is one thing worth experiencing before you die it's this.

You don't have the self control in your body to not eat and drink water for that long. You would have to become a Buddhist monk by tomorrow. Top kek

Lay down on the train tracks and get run over by an express train. You will be in small pieces within a fraction of a second

I could easily do that. There's almost no food in the house anyway, and I can deal with extreme thirst.

I think the hardest part would be avoiding sleep.

Why not jump off a tall tower, bridge, jump in front of a train or bus (School bus would be best of all lmao)

This is next to impossible. Not only would it take a long time, but your cortex would control your brain and force you to sleep or find some food at some point. And life would suck so bad at that point that you'd change your mind about killing yourself anyway. I tried drinking myself to death a few months ago and tried not eating anything. I'd black out but would wake up with food in front of me. Your body will find a way to keep itself alive. If you want to go through with it, go jump off something high.

Dying because of an overdose of drugs is literally one of the worst ways to die, are you retarded?

Trains seems like the easiest method but I don't want to inconvenience others. I might just do it anyway.

cause then he'll actually have to do it

Swallow something bigger than your throat, it gets stuck ... profit

Do it with food, a large chunk of butter will do

Thanks, anons. I'll probably just stand in front of a train. Nobody will see it coming.

It hurt more than bleach those pills man lol

tbh, if you're depressed enough to kill yourself you can probably ignore hunger and thirst for a day or two. longer than that your body's self-preservation instinct will just kick in.

dying from sleep deprivation is also literally torture, i doubt you'd make it past 36 hours of staying awake, especially with no food or water.

try whit 43 grams of salt

If you do it right your family will think it was an accident

Senpaku
>upload

A small part of me feels like I deserve to suffer anyway.

Not going to work.
Jumping in front of a moving train is the most successful way of committing suicide

if you really wanted to kill yourself you would do it. you just wanna waste other peoples time with your need of attention on Sup Forums Sup Forums

with*

Plz don't kill yourself OP, go and get laid somehow and see how you feel after that

With that willpower, maybe instead of killing yourself set your life to helping people.

You will get all fucked up and death is not certain... try

What does it matter? You have a shit life, you want to end it, the world clearly doesn't give a fuck about you, so why would you give a fuck about whether or not someone is inconvenienced?

I suggest pill overdose. Relatively painless. I should know, I attempted suicide from pill overdose

No what if op has the worst time ever and ....go to the party op

Honestly there would be very little mess. Your body would explode and a hose would cleanup most of you.

Some people would be late to wherever they're going, but so what

I really do want to do it. I was just wondering what the best method would be. You could just hide the thread.
Shut the fuck up. Shut up. Shut up shut up shut up.

How?

Medfag here, Carbon monoxide do the trick, it doesn't hurt at all no pain, no suffering, there 's not way back though, once your blood get "poisoned" nothing can restore it, so you have to be sure.

Not really like that, trust me, you likely to end up as a mess of twisted meat, and there is a small chance that you might not die instantly

Work a fucking charity. There are charities for everything, from giving handjobs to retards to saving the planet.

How does one get carbon monoxide poisoning? Do you leave your car running in a garage?

>see a doc
>get over it
>be happy you didn't do it

Yet you're still here, shitposting. 0/10 method, try traintracks

suicide is often a definitive solution to a temporary problem, don't kill yourself

I'm not doing it because of a temporary problem. It's not because of money or infidelity or anything. It's a much larger problem that has plagued me since I was a toddler.
I have literally wanted to die since I was 5 and I'm tired of it.

So, train it is.

I would honestly rather just die.

If you can think and write, there is a lot to do while you are alive, but if you're in constant scruciating pain ... i don't know...

Medfag again, this is a "method" works better on an old car obviously, I should advise you that suicide is not the way but if you are going to do it anyway just don't get hurt.

>don't use a fucking prius

Just jump off a tall building dumb nut

falling is fucking terrifying

>best way

I know how, use the slow march of time

4th year Medfag here.
20 cubic centimeters of pure air right in your vein.
Will get an air embolism and just die of hypoxia or a heart attack.

Do it slow - start smoking, drinking, all the drugs you can find, rollerskate the motorway on your way to chernobyl or fukushima, whatever is closest.

why not volunteer instead. volunteer for like 24/7 and die of exhaustion. atleast people would benefit from your death

How to do this with my Tesla?