Hey /b!

Hey /b!
Who here has had an MMF threesome?
Also who has had one with their gf?
I have a girl and would consider it, but don't want to end up feeling cucked, but I think it might be the only way to get her to agree to a MFF which I've never had.
Worth it or not?

bump

I have been with my girlfriend for 3 years now. I'm 25, she's 21.

I have always been curious towards MMF and MFF threesomes and she often spoke about the idea playfully.

About a year ago, me, my girlfriend and one of my oldest friends (a guy) were tipsy after a night out and we all went back to mine to crash.

We were chilling in my room when my girlfriend decided to get changed into her pyjamas. It was out of character for her to openly undress in front of others but the alcohol and friendship between the 3 of us probably helped her feel comfortable.

My friend's eyes examined every inch of her bare body and I won't lie I was really turned on by it. Knowing her body was giving him that arousal was inpowering and sexy in a way I can't put into words.

As the night went on, more alcohol was consumed and the conversation went on to the fact my friend hadn't had sex for a few months. My girlfriend was sympathetic and joked she couldn't go a week without it. I jokingly said she'd help ease his sexual frustration, and at that moment all 3 of us went quiet. It was almost unanimously agreed in that moment.

She placed her hand on his leg and looked at me as she slid it up towards his cock under his shorts. My friend was asking me if I minded, I really didn't. I got so hard watching as she eventually pulled his shorts down and wrapped her fingers around his cock. She smiled and looked at me as she wanked his cock, I grew harder and harder as it went on.

Eventually we were all naked, hands wandering everywhere. It wasn't until I saw them kissing that I had any hesitation. Something about her tongue being in his mouth suddenly made it so personal and real, I was really close to stopping it all at that moment, but as her lips locked against his and their tongues wriggled together her eyes glanced over at me and she smiled.

I realised the whole thing was just physical and not emotional. That made it not only acceptable but incredibly arousing.

moar

More details from that night? Haha

That was well written user

everything. like how did you feel as things went further. details. and if it had an impact on your relationship and friendship

details

Haha thanks? Unless that was sarcasm...

find a couple, have a foursome.
then everyone is happy

it was just one night or had cont.?

cucks

CUCK

You will be undoubtedly cucked unless you fuck the guy in the ass, to reassert dominance.

So how are you guys now?
Did it make things awkward between you and the friend?

My wife and I swing. I enjoy MMF.. something about watch her ride a man and see her pussy pulse is hot. Plus, I got to try some bi stuff. Wasn't into it, but was curious. I really just enjoy wild sex with my wife.. the more the merrier, I guess. For us, we took it slow at first, making sure we were both ok with playing. Small steps (like just watching others and having others watch us.. then added touching.. etc..) with frequent check ins privately. I recommend it. Don't worry about labels (gay, cuck, bi, whatever).. if you both enjoy it, ENJOY IT.

On the night it was literally just their first kiss that made me stop and wonder if it was a good idea or not. After that everything just flowed really well.

At one point he tried to push her head down to suck his cock, she hesitated and resisted it. That was the most awkward moment of he night, he just apologised and we all carried on.

She had an intense orgasm as he fingered her, her body was shaking, her toes curling as I kissed her looking down at him penetrating her tight pussy with 2 fingers.

We took turns fucking her, I even left them fucking for a bit while I went to get some water. It was more of a tag team session rather than a DP situation.

She enjoyed every second of it though, she admitted afterwards it was the most aroused she'd ever been. I think being centre of attention and having 2 cocks take turns on her really got her going.

Our relationship is still as strong as ever it didn't change anything. Friendship is also solid, only he can slying joke about fucking my girlfriend if we ever have any banter!

Why didn't she want to blow the guy?

I'm not sure. When we first got together she was more than happy to suck my cock straight away. She also openly talks about giving her 2 ex boyfriends (before me) head. I think it might of been the way he tried to force her head down. Maybe she just wanted to feel like she had some control in an intimidating situation. Not sure.

Just curious. It was an interesting place to draw the line while she is getting double teamed.

/thread
Also make sure to cream pie his tight little ass, so that he knows who's REALLY the boss in this situation.

Not done MMF female with my gf, but have a pretty open relationship and she's slept with other guys whilst we've been together, and told me about it, which is fun. AS long as you're comfortable in the relationship what have you got to worry about?

Have done MFF with her once - her and an ex gf, and that was slightly more awkward, but I think mostly cos she was my ex, and so the current gf felt a bit weird about it. And it was still fine and enjoyable.

Haha yeah I agree, didn't really question her reluctance in the moment. Haven't really wanted to ask her outright, think it was probably a combination of the reasons I said above :)

B/ro dont do it!! As i was promised the same but never got it and i found out my X cheated on me many times with him and many others...

Got any pics? Would love to see her

Can't really share her face on here, sorry!

Understood about her face. Would love to see her body though.

Nice!

Did your friend fuck her doggystyle? Did she cum on his dick? Where did he blow his load? Do you guys talk about it when you are fucking each other still? Going to do something like it again?

If you want a menage just do it with strangers. If you are going to do a MMF just to have FFM you are gonna have a bad time.

Why? Because most dudes I know who did it ended up with their GFs wanting more MMF and they almost never had any FFM.

I'd say it's not a problem if you accept it but that's not your initial intention and you might get hurt. I think getting cucked is for idiots and it takes a lot of comprehension of things.

You should do it with strangers because women are degenerates. They just wait for their opportunity.

Yeah we both fucked her doggy, that was really hot watching her get bent over. She enjoys that position most too and could tell she was really enjoying his dick up her.

He came twice, first time was whilst fucking her missionary, her feet would on his shoulders as he pulled out and splashed it all over her tummy.

Second time was whilst I was fucking her, he came watching just over his own hands and wiped it across her breasts.

exactly my thoughts this guys knows things

She into girls at all? My wife and i would both fuck the shit out of her. Keep a scoreboard of who can make her cum the most.

Haha that's hot. She's kissed girls before (when she was in her young teens) and fooled around a little but no not really. We've had other experiences with guys but never girls.

You have a car. You love this car. You lost years molding it for your sense of perfection.

Then you lend your friend this car. He just uses it because he didn't have to out the time you did to build, crashs it and return it to you without any fuel.

Another example: You conquer a fortress after years of fight. You struggle to maintain it. Then you let a friend in easily and he eats all his food. Then he conquers you fortress from inside without any trouble because he was inside already, Because you let him in.

So come in my mind: You are an idiot already if you like it. But if you do, will you risk to get angry at your friend because you decided to let him do it and not another person? Or because you didn't to this to others?

Well, she would love it. My wife would have her tongue in her pussy before she even knew what was happening.

>few years ago
>old high school friend comes home from deployment
>hangs out at house with gf and I, shooting the shit on the couch
>eventually comes up that he hasn't had a sexual encounter in over four years
>what he doesn't know is that gf has fantasies about servicing sexually deprived males
>[fetish intensifies].jpg
>she straight-up tells us she has to jerk off us now
>no objections, obviously
>gf runs and gets a tub of vaseline
>she crouches on the floor infront of us
>edges us at the same time until we're both right on the verge of busting
>puts our cockheads in either side of her lips and literally floods her mouth with cum
>way too much cum
>retreats to go spit
>meathead friend has obligatory moment of "No homo?"
It was fun. We'll probably do it again, too- he sometimes references that event like he's trying to give me a hint that he wants to do it again, and I'm all for pretty much anything that ends with me busting a nut. When a very unlikely opportunity like that arises, it's honestly better to take your chances on it than not.

I have bad news for you, OP.
All threesomes are FFM
Female, female, male
Or
Female, faggot, male.

I would love it more! Haha

kik me some more pics of her at lkgirls

What's lkgirls?

Our kik

Only had one MMF. It was completely spontaneous and with an older couple. First time I sucked a cock, too.

>being literal cucks

Haha

see? cant loose

Had a MMF threesome with my girlfriend in college. I reluctantly agreed to it only if we had another girl (so it would be MMFF). My guy friend was eager and hit up this girl that was obsessed with him.

The four of us started undressing but the second girl had an absolutely disgusting vagina. Made the whole room wreak of rotten fish. None of us were into her. We tricked her to leave and proceeded with just us three.

It was alright for a bit, but at the moment my dick was no longer getting sucked while my friend was still fucking my girlfriend I ended it. It was fun for the story, but in the moment was pretty shitty. We're all still close friends.

Well, you all seem pretty dumb and probably ugly. So you might as well stay friends.

>inb4 Cuck
>inb4 typos
>germanfag reporting in
>be me about 3 months ago
>best friend and his ex girlfriend at my place
>chatting listening to music nothing special
>we both fucked her before because she is a huge nympho but whatever
>best friend comes up with poker at fuckin 10pm
>allright i guess had to work next day but fuck it
>we play texas hold`em and she loses
>i suggest to strip for every lose
>didn't think she would say yes
>she smirks and says yes
>look into friends eyes
>disgonbegud.jpeg
>she starts stripping her socks
>we play she loses
>ohyes.wav
>she loses her trousers next we can see her Lingerie
>at this point there is no going back
>We loose a few rounds on purpose
>after 20 min were all naked and ready
>next rule because there are no more clothes
>who looses has to dare
>she looses we make her kiss us
>it's gettin hot
>friend gives her a kiss while i start fingering her
>Her pussy is incredibly wet and hot
>friend starts eating her out while i play with her breasts
>she's at her Limit and cums
>she starts teasing my friend to fuck her
>he's a honorable motherfucker and ask's me if it's ok since it's my bed
>I give him the go and he slides in
>I can see his dick sliding in and out of her tight pussy while she moans
>She starts givin me a blowjob but very awkward position for me
>i get out of bed and watch them fucking
>she mouns and holds on to the bed while hes fuckin her
>i tap him and take her doggystyle
>shes blowing him in the front while i fuck her from behind
>it'sbeautiful.jpeg
>I come inside her she comes too
>friend always needs longer
>they keep fucking while i watch and jerk of to them
>It's incredibly hot how his dick slides inside her Pussy and out
>they both come and fall down
>She's done we`re happy
>Still talk about it with both of them
>all happy no awkward
>Next day of work was horrible but worth every second
>Best sexuall experience so far

" but at the moment my dick was no longer getting sucked while my friend was still fucking my girlfriend I ended it"

>gf stops sucking
>you see your dick
>you see his
>ragequit.exe

bump for interest

I've had many with my wife(some when we were still just dating) only with my best friend. No regrets here externally hot for all involved. I can go on if you have questions

Pretty sure I banged your wife

fuck off liberal

Had a couple of those with a cheerleader in college with one of my friends pretty cool idk if id do it with my girlfriend though

UK girl eh? Nice

Swinger here, too. solid advice. Go at your own pace, to the level you're comfortable, and COMMUNICATE. You can't overcommunicate in a situation like that.

My wife has been hinting that she wants an MFM again soon.