This little girl is my daughter. She is my eldest, the light of my life and perfect in every way

This little girl is my daughter. She is my eldest, the light of my life and perfect in every way.

Yesterday I was met with the reality of Europe, the reality of what is going on.
While enjoy the time off because of Ascension day, we rode our bikes to the playground. There, my wife and I played and laughed with our children.
My daughter is three years old, old enough to play on her own but obviously still within distance of me. She was playing in one of those contraptions you might find in a large sandbox, using her fantastic imagination to play as a baker, creating sand-sandwiches for us all to enjoy.

I take a look away for a few minutes to talk to my wife and play with my younger child and then I look back. My daughter was standing still, and across from her was a little black kid pushing his body towards her. My daughter found this weird, this is no way to play. This is not what she knows.. But this little black kid, probably no more than 5 years old, was actively pushing himself onto my girl. They were both standing up, he didn't push her or anything, just tried pressing his (covered) belly onto my daughter.

I was obviously taken aback, rushed over there and scolded the young man for doing this, because 1) it was obvious that my daughter didn't want this behavior and 2) he was bothering her. There were no parents in sight so I couldn't make it clear to black kid father or mother that this behavior is uncalled for.

cont...

Other urls found in this thread:

nos.nl/artikel/2103367-blanke-plattelandskinderen-uiten-zich-extreem-op-basisschool.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I thought that was it, but not half an hour later, when my daughter was literally standing next to me this same black kid rushes towards us and does it AGAIN. He is literally pushing my daughter with ME standing right there. He has no idea that what he is doing is wrong. He thinks this is playing, obviously! 'It's what daddy does with women, right? It's only fucking normal for a black person to push his body onto white women, so I must do it as well!' This is what is going on in his head, it must be.

I quickly went into full on rage mode and pushed the kid away and scolded him and yelled at him until he ran away. I expected a dindu gorilla to show up and behead me or whatever, but no monkey came to protect it's litter.

This is the reality I face for my future. I will have to protect my girls with my own life if they want to remain happy and unspoiled. It begins. No... It already started.

Wish me and my family luck, Sup Forums.

Very intolerant.

This shit happened at the point in your daughters life where it's going to cement itself deep into her subconscious. 15 years from now she'll be burning coal.

You're gonna get killed in a few days mate

Ugly as fuck, f.a.m.

tl;dr?

Stay strong
Buy a knife

Cute little girl. You will have to guard her with your life, m8.

nos.nl/artikel/2103367-blanke-plattelandskinderen-uiten-zich-extreem-op-basisschool.html

>"white rural children have 'extreme' opinions"
>For example, they said that refugees have to be sent back with a leaky boat.
THERE IS HOPE IF YOU RAISE EM RIGHT

Where did this happened? I hope your daughter is okay

I hope you didnt actually post pics of your girl

user takes his daughter to the park

Didindu child attempts cultural enrichment.

fuck you faggot I hope la PGR catch your pedo ass
holy shit like you should have looked for his dad tbqh faam, and tell him what the shit is he doing with his little nigglet
hope your family is ok bruh

Race war when?

I live in the US, near a bunch of niggers. I can't just tell my kid to avoid the blacks right now.

But as he gets older I want him to be very aware of the world as it is and not how the media plays it to be. Don't be a racist for the sake of racism, but to be wary of blacks for they are impulsive.

Black kids develop earlier, and have higher levels of testosterone, higher levels of pre-maritial sexual behavior, and much higher STD rates

She's ugly, what can I do?

Fuck off faggot.

his dad is probably doing exactly like what his son is doing and rubbing up on white women. like father like son muhdudes when i was his age i was too busy pissing myself to get near females and engage in flirtatious activity

When she reaches 13 she'll start fucking tons of black guys

The niglet's like that rape the 8 year old and over here and keep getting let off without a record because "they are minors"

>realizing i haven't changed :(

faggot la placa is going to your house
I suggest you should run or else you'll be raped en el bote
shit but tell that nog he is fucking up his kid, what the nig does its not OP problem but the little nig dad should know the shit his kid is doing is wrong

Sorry to hear this user, maybe you should try accepting cultural differences regarding personal space among the african peoples. You and your daughter owe that little black child for the oppression they have endured under european colonization of africa, the least you could do is let the boy play with your daughter, I'm sure he meant no harm and must have just thought your daughter was cute/playful.

Show some respect, your post sounds very racist

You guys need guns.

How will you defend Europa without firearms?

You deserve to be flayed pedo scum.

depends on the women. if they like being single mothers then yeah they fall for blacks

>la placa
>en el bote

Disgusting, even when bait.

I have small kids too. Just get out to a small town asap, op.City isnt worth it.

Not even the lowest of criminals like pedophiles. Enjoy getting beaten in prison you fucking scumbag.

Nope. Most white women want to fuck black guys.

you're right

No reason to get upset my man.

This is the best advice for Europe right now.

Leave the cities, they're lost.
Dindus and mudslimes always gather there.
Countryside is where you'll find freedom from this shit.

I fear for black people around Belgians.
You know what they did in Africa?

I may like your waffles, but you folks take shit too far.

Stop taking the bait.
As a prime shitposting country, you should know better.

That's just it, we live in a quiet af town, near no major cities. They just appear out of nowhere. It's sickening.

Cute kid.

Hope you own a gun, because you're going to need one soon.

Post that video of all the African children dry humping

wow, you fucking racist! shame on you and your daughter!

I hope the racial awareness police shows up your door! I already filed a report! >:C

t. Nathaniel Shlomo Samuel Grünschildowitzky III.

id fuck. more pics of this semen demon?

Its that damn spic that has pics of young white girls again.

BLACKED

>This is the reality I face for my future. I will have to protect my girls with my own life if they want to remain happy and unspoiled.

You know, it's already over.

I live in a town where nobody locked their doors, where you let your kids out unsupervised and where women walked home alone at night and there was just no crime to speak of.

Now they're breaking into people's homes WHILE THEY'RE HOME. Police doesn't give a shit. They really don't care, "just write it off the insurance", case instantly closed. God forbid you hit one of these thieves though, or take out your rifle to defend yourself and your family.

Women walking home were raped in a series of attacks and the police told the public to just not go out at night. That's their solution.

Our local supermarket had so much stolen they've raised prices and added locks on the meat section. You have to request to get it.

The society that you and I knew is already gone, and it happened in a single moment. Now we're just trying to protect what we have left from being taken.

>Pleb doesn't make distinction between cute and attractive

You learned nothing from Nabokov

Stopped reading after the first line. Your daughter looks ugly as hell, just saying. Anything else you have to say can probably be explained from that alone.

>Now they're breaking into people's homes WHILE THEY'RE HOME
this is why the 2nd amendment is important. of course rich white libcucks don't have to deal with this in their gated communities.

WE

>American """""intellectuals""""""

Just keep her safe and raise her well. The worst thing you could do is let her be brainwashed like so many little kids.

Wishing you luck here in Britain. I would suggest coming here. Anywhere but London and other major demographic shit hole is good.

Whether he's shitposting or not doesn't matter. I despise pedos.

>Now they're breaking into people's homes WHILE THEY'RE HOME. Police doesn't give a shit. They really don't care, "just write it off the insurance", case instantly closed. God forbid you hit one of these thieves though, or take out your rifle to defend yourself and your family.
>Women walking home were raped in a series of attacks and the police told the public to just not go out at night. That's their solution.
>Our local supermarket had so much stolen they've raised prices and added locks on the meat section. You have to request to get it.
>The society that you and I knew is already gone, and it happened in a single moment. Now we're just trying to protect what we ha

Well you guys boycotted apartheid when we had freedom not to lock our door adn people were safe. So get a taste what we have been living with for 20 years.

what law is he breaking? shut up faggot. you probably gay. she is perfect age. ripe

what did they do fucking nigger

Maybe people wouldn't be pedos if kids weren't so hot

Stop victim blaming

we cut off their hands for being lazy.

When the voice from the shadows calls you
When the wind whips past your ears
Will you stand when the weight is upon you
Or will you go to your knees in fear?

Kids fight, its literally nothing

You on the other hand are a racist bastard

holy shit, you guys have the attention span of ants

Americans are balls at shitposting. Be quiet and stop embarrassing your fellow burgers.

>He don't agree with me
>It has to be bait

I don't understand why you swedecucks just don't start a block watch or create you're own yakuza that will actually protect the community in ways the police aren't allowed too.

pussy, probably gay

thats fucked up tbqh still those days are long gone so it should be cool now

I refuse to believe that anybody could be as incredibly fucking stupid as you are pretending to be

I'll call a narco its going to be faster that way

I can do it too
:^)

Nah m8 when you piss them off they're not going to hold back

>just don't start a block watch or create you're own yakuza that will actually protect the community

Block watches exist. More hardcore groups like Soldiers of Odin exist, but frankly they're biker related criminal gang scum. I don't want a mafia and I don't know why you'd recommend that.

Maybe you just watched too many Hollywood movies.

Ultimately we'll have to create segregated communities.

>Well you guys boycotted apartheid when we had freedom not to lock our door adn people were safe. So get a taste what we have been living with for 20 years.

"You guys" meaning a generation or two ago, and the leftists at that.

I have nothing against segregation, and frankly it still exists in SA gated communities. I understand why they exist and we're soon there ourselves.

>this is why the 2nd amendment is important

Which we don't have. Don't get me wrong people have guns. This is the 9th most armed nation in the world. But you can't use them defensively in any way unless you want jail time.

Protect your rights, burger bro. The battle against government in the modern era is fighting an nonstop encroachment on the rights you have presently. They're tightening a noose around all our necks, one law at a time.

Why is it whenever I read a quote on Sup Forums it doesn't matter if it is Brittney Spears, I always have this weird paranoia that Hitler said it.

gay. definitely gay. the fuck outta here faggot

Start a block watch, with weapons. Purge this fucking scum from your neighborhood, don't get caught because remember, the State wants this to happen.

You're not alone.

Better start learning to prep the bull. Also your daughter looks like a child version of a cute 17-yo I almost fucked.

Once she gets a bit older she'll look just like you OP.

Niggers won't hit on her anymore and you'll be safe.

Fucking die in a ditch or better yet BUILD WALL.

>New Jersey
>Sample Size of maybe 100 women

Statistics aren't wrong but they can be erroneous in their representation and manipulation.

They ate them

how does it feel knowing daughter will most likely already be a whore when she is 13?

Many gangs were originally started as people just banding together for protection. If defending yourself and your family is criminal, so be it. If you aren't willing to risk going to jail to protect your neighborhood at least, I don't know what to tell you.

funny you say that pedro. do you honestly think youll be spared? hahaha. get ready

>Almost
a like in one of your facebook post isnt "Almost fucked" a bitch

Nah

search "Belgian congo crimes" on google.

I remember these happy times when i thought that europe is cool and dreamed to move there one day.
What the fuck guys? Don't you have more hitlers in your basements?

She constantly rubbed herself on me in public and asked to see me at every chance. I could have done it without even being a fucking chad but she was crazy and I don't care if it's only a year my life is already shitty enough without a minors corruption charge.

A father shouldn't risk jail. Do you want white kids growing up like niggers?

Your daughter will be a sexual plaything for niggers and muslims to gang rape.

Or you can try defending your country from the invading primitives.

Oh come one, He was trying to fit here, trying to get some approval. Don't be rude with that dick sucker.

Damn belgianbro I feel ya! Can't count how many times I've been to the part with my little siblings and relatives only to have a niglet come along and chimp out. This might be a little funny coming from me (a Syrian), but believe me when I say that many of us don't tolerate nigger behavior. Good luck to you and I wish the best for your family

>Maybe you just watched too many Hollywood movies.
I know how people mobilize. The only Hollywood perception I'd consider is feeding someone to a pig.

Keep in mind the on,y real way to take over a country is to breed the natives out. But they can't do that if their afraid of you.

Failure parent OP

Why are you posting pictures of your precious daughter on Sup Forums of all places?

How did the little bigger boy get to your daughter a SECOND time? Weren't you on alert?

You JUST NOW recognized the European situation!?!?

At least you're redpilled now, so I'm glad for that.

And why does that mexican pedo talk like a nigger? Why are niggers always pedos for white girls? Well, I know the answer. OP is lucky it wasn't a group of adult men.

>This might be a little funny coming from me (a Syrian)
why should it? our people assimilated in south america and actual america before the new wave of islam hit the home front(but then again most of the people who escaped during the 48 and the lebanese civil war were chirstians so idk if that actually counts)

Nigger babys.
Literally pieces of shit.

I hate niggers but this little black kid was just being a dumb kid.

>I expected a dindu gorilla to show up and behead me or whatever, but no monkey came to protect it's litter
Fucking KEK'd