/bb/ Big Brother 18

Previously on /bb/: HoH (Head of Household): /fit/
Veto: TBD
HoH Nominations: Corey/Paulie

Most likely going home: Paulie. But if he wins veto, Corey

Other urls found in this thread:

zap2it.com/2016/08/big-brother-on-cbs-all-access-everything-we-know/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

You love to suck black dick, you fucking faggot.

paulie putting his full trust on james
if he backstabs them, he hopes for a roundtrip

>already asked james to block votes for him
>james blocks votes against him
>thinking james has enough of a backbone to go against the house

official alliance

corey/paulie
paulie/corey/nciole
paul/victor/
paul/victor/michelle
james/natalie/michelle

based webm

So, is Paul currently in the best position in the house?

i guess so, he sucks paulies dick then sucks natalies dick

hes in the safest spot right now

paulie revealing the name of the team pp

might use it against victor to break the alliance

Yeah, probably. As annoying as all that Friendship bullshit is, he really does have a solid social game.

watch the f-bomb

For some reason, I feel Nicole will survive after Paulie and Corey leave.
And she, James/Nat, might take a shot at the guys and Vic will win veto and they clip Paul

looks like james is not gonna do it because of eviction flashbacks

>banking on AFP

not even once. Why do people like James

I want to suck Nat's dick.

>that Rutgers education

james and paul about to go hard on paulie

paulie is fucked.

> James and Paul about to go hard on Paulie...Paulie is fucked

Will Cory watch?

hoping our guy /paulie/ will when this veto and meech goes

i prefer natalie

>thinking they'll vote out a girl over Corey

once paulie get evicted, natalie will take over the house.

unless corey backstabs paul and gets him evicted

>once paulie get evicted, natalie will take over the house.

> mfw

>liking fake tits

>>Sat 2:12 AM BBT Paulie tells Michelle: Bridgette is a POS for saying she's a feminist and for telling Nat to stick up for herself and I don't care what Bridge said to slander my name out there but Bridgette has to ask for forgiveness when she meets whoever (God) she believes in for doing that (to him).
>why is he so triggered someone would say they are a feminist? more than 24 hours later he was still crying about it. how does defending someone make them a POS? when did she slander the paulie califiorie name?
>this guy is certifiable

He is kinda justifiably mad if you think about it. Bridgette bringing up that she is a femminist implies whatever Paulie is doing is sexist, and is implying Paulie is a sexist. Would you want your character attacked and be called a femminist on live TV, especially considering his beef with Nat had nothing to do with her being a woman. Its kinda bullshit. Paulie is a little faggot don't get me wrong, but those are some heavy accusatioins bridgette was basically implying.

>Would you want your character attacked and be called a femminist on live TV

I meant being called sexist*

Shit waifu is gone, get over it

We made a mistake.

Why do you keep copy pasting this?

bridgette only called her herself a feminist because twitter people were calling her a meninist and production told her to shill for woman.

paulie did a great job defending himself.

No I was replying to that, since it was in the other thread I qouted it for context. I was just catching up on the thread and saw it.

It JUST hit Nicole that the guys' really did have an alliance and she wasn't in it, courtesy of Michelle.

she never called him a sexist or attacked his character.

>as a woman, im hurt by that comment

>liking tits

and?

Why is corey on the block? Doesn't Corey feel the most back stabbed out of this? Is he going home if Paulie wins POV? He just won HOH and kept Victor safe. Isn't James the bigger target?

She's lying if you haven't realized. Not sure why dipshit Michelle is talking to her so much.

Corey doesnt think for himself

because corey paullie ride or die f2 is the biggest threat in the house. they have nicole too so thats 3

if they had evicted meech instead of bridgette, bridge would have gotten the super safety and nicole might very well be on the block right now with a BD attempt at paulie

they have to break up the 3

could have been a good rivalry between natalie, bridgette vs paulie and paul but james just had to ruin the shit.

WHAT HAPPENED!?

This fight from 9:30AM is great. Mistman's head is so fucked up.

his eyes during it are literally like this

Yeah, pretty much. I still like Bridgette, but that was low. Especially Natalie personally attacking paulie the 24 hours prior and now she about faced after the blow up to be seen as a "weak" girl.

Truly some disgusting tactics happened.

How mad will everyone be when Paulie wins POV?

Won't matter, nobody in the house trusts him, except maybe Ratcole. Another week in the house is not going to be good for his brain.

They think Corey is Paulie's true number 2.

Corey is pissed and hiding it. Him and Nicole know Paulie is the true target and are laying low until HoH to target them.

But what if he wins HOH

bitch i own swag

The audience? Maybe

The house? Very

/bb/? No

He still won't have the numbers getting one person out. He'll be 2 - 4.

co-HOH is the care package and will likely go to Michelle or Vic

He has to deal with the co-hoh care package

ban me from the game cuz you niggas on my dick

who else supporteing /ratcole/ here

Christmas Corey listening to the house argue for 2 hours this morning.

got some fine ass girls i wanna fuck in their mouth

bitch i might trick you
i ain't gave a fuck what a trick do

>Paul's going to throw it.
>James will probably throw it.

It's Victor vs. Paulie/Corey/Nicole.

He's a flip flopper. And this WHOLE season has been Loose Lips.

Me

sex wit yo bitches
head game so cozy

>ywn get nagged to death by Nicole

Why would Paul throw it, doesn't he have to make sure Paulie goes home as he was supposed to be Paulie's closest ally

Paul doesn't want blood on his hands. And doesn't care if either Paulie or Corey go as long as one go this week

who /watching diving/ here?

thats retarded. both james and paul are playing for it. its time to get blood on your hands. being the one who vanquished paulie will get you votes in the jury, just not his. so what

who /watching engarde prep allez, attack contra attack touche point, salut/ here?

They're not smart

Me. The ass on some of these girls

new season news

zap2it.com/2016/08/big-brother-on-cbs-all-access-everything-we-know/

cockblock graphics department keeps putting the banners up. I think camera guy is a bro, he always pans down.

>… [but] there’s some legends that maybe you save for summer ‘Big Brother’ in the future, seeing as we just got picked up for two more [seasons].”

LEGENDS VS LOSERS

>Jodi and Glenn go goat

>it's live -- the competitions won't be as big and all of that that we do because that's just the way it's going to play out. Competitions can possibly play out longer, people will be able to see everything, it won't be blocked."

EXCELLENT... theyre doing it, all live in realtime

>DeBevoise adds that the show will be "without the restrictions of broadcast television to make it a little bit more interesting."

I like what I'm hearing

They always tease this shit and then they never do anything

Any speculation on the special Friday episode?

I'm thinking that if the round trip ticket isn't used, we're getting a jury buyback so the Friday episode will be another "battle back" episode

>tfw Frank missed the cut off for both Battlebacks by one week

Could just be the sunday episode on friday as to not conflict with preseason football.

that would only mean they know nobody has the RT already otherwise it will just be a filler episode?

Maybe this sunday will be everything leading up to and after the DE and will end with the HOH, pushing everything back a day. They could definitely fill a whole episode with all the shit that went down

julie said we would catch up on all of that in a next episode

Yeah on sunday. Wednesday would be noms instead of veto, thursday would be veto instead of eviction, and friday would be eviction

They would never do an eviction on Thursday. And thy already said veto was weds and thurs was eviction. So Friday will either be some dumb filler or a jury buyback

I doubt it because they've never done that before for any DE

now im thinking nicole has the RT and they knew she was getting the SS so it wont be used and maybe there will be a jury buyback

Yeah but what DE had as much happening before and after as this one?

hate i didnt apply for that

always wanted to be on but my face plastered all over cbs would be fucking horrible
especially in the commercials

Showfag here. So how is Paulie doing in the house since getting called out and the double eviction episode?

They'll condense it like they usually do.

They have already set up the guys have an alliance. They'll show a bit of Paulie's blow up, DRs about how people don't trust Paulie and wanted to take him out during the double, and then them flipping completely when Vic wins.

They can do all that in one episode.

they will pump the shit out of it on CBS network channel though

to get people to come pay for the feeds

>Shane: You know you want to watch!

crying in the dr and close to tears in the house
not misting since the mist has faded

hmm good point

and i wonder if the prize will still be 500k

that must have been early season

by the end he had a noticeable receding hairline