Name a groovier band than Shpongle. I'm waiting

Name a groovier band than Shpongle. I'm waiting.

youtube.com/watch?v=bQyR-FXJCLk

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=PB2SYop7AaY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

dude drugs lmao

I like the music but the samples talking about drugs turn me off.

bump.

>fag just discovered shpongle
Come back when you've listened to dark psy

Tame Impala is better than Shpongle.

youtube.com/watch?v=PB2SYop7AaY

You're not supposed to jack off to it, weirdo

Black Sabbath

DUDE JANGLE GUITARS AND SPACE ROCK LMAO

Ineffable Mysteries > Tales of the Inexpressible > Nothing Lasts... But Nothing is Lost > Are You Shpongled? >(power gap)> Museum of Conciousness

prove me wrong

tame impala is the death rattle of rock

They're all garbage what's the point of rating trash ?

Are you Shpongled > Nothing Lasts > Museum > Tales > Ineffable
I could put Live at Red Rocks at the top though, it's basically a kickass live best-of

back to your mumble rap kiddo

Listen to dark psy then talk to me fag

>implying anyone would want to talk to you after you openly called Shpongle garbage
bye m8

Nothing Lasts... But Nothing is Lost is their best and Tales of the Inexpressible is their second best.

>Are You Shpongled? first
god-tier taste

hey dumbass, i listen to shpongle for years. when i discovered divine moments of truth, hallucinogen and shpongle's best pal ott you were a 2 y.o. kid. spare me of your bullshit.

thanks m8

yep, Nothing Lasts is so fucking good too

Fuck off simon is only reason the shpongle can come up that stuff, that old aussie nigger just stands around and fiddles with his toy kazoo like he does in 1200 micrograms

wow our orders are very different. Museum that high and Ineffable that low is crazy to me. AYS in the #1 spot i can dig though, it is great.

Master Musicians of Jajouka
Parliament/Funkadelic

dude, i have no idea what drugs you consumed, but you don't seem normal.

will check that stuff. recommend me some sweet tunes for a start.

yeah I know I was surprised to see your raking too desu! I find that Museum has very solid moments, especially tracks 1 and 4.

I could never get into Ineffable for some reason, I feels like the tracks are not memorable at all except for No Turn Un-Stoned

Ah good. Yeah Museum does have great moments but idk I'm just not as into the overall darker, trancier vibe, there aren't as many standout tracks as usual IMO and even like some of the track titles feel a little phoned in to me (kinda petty). The last track is probably my favourite from it. The first track is pretty good but for some reason I hate the very opening bit, which isn't a huge deal but since it's the album opener it makes me kinda sour on Museum even if maybe I shouldn't be.

just a reminder, you must be 18+ to post on this site!

sorry I got things mixed up and reposted here too drunk to shpongle properly

I get what youre saying tho, especially the opener

Oh yeah? Shpongolese Spoken Here, Ineffable Mysteries, I Am You, No Turn Unstoned are all top tier Shpongle to me. And the other tracks are all pretty good too except the final track which is just ok IMO.

anyone noticed how cool and witty are their song titles?

I found this band which is kinda similar music (live band + psydowntempo fusion). Not as good as Shpongle but still pretty fuckin groovy IMO and their EP is free so why not.

New album sounds pretty good so far. Hopefully it doesn't take too long to come out.

damn, any singles out yet?

Nah just short little clips on their facebook page and stuff, and playing some songs at shows apparently

oh, then I've heard. cant wait for the new album!

more groovier bands please

hey this sounds like shpongle but good