Hey Sup Forums

Hey Sup Forums
Does anyone know what happened to Eliza?

>Pic related

She's dead

Underage, apparently.

Dead

She probably overdosed.

Don't know don't care

She's on discord right now

She said she wants people to stop making threads about her

post discord

^

Famous Eliza From /r9k/#4063

I want her to hurry up and be legal so to take my mind off of anyone I could really want being out of my league :(

eliza please date me when you turn 18

I mean if you lived in a state where I wouldn't get in any troule and I lived in a state like that I'd go down one or two years
no legal of age mature woman that isn't ugly would have me

they're all permanently boyfriended or married by like 21, 23 at oldest....

The fuck?

This is fucking pathetic

/r9k/ summed up in a post

SUMMERFEGGITS

So? It's also true.
The only way to get over oneitis waifu tier women is another one....... once you've seen even one in your life, let alone had her talk to you, moan on the phone, like you in that way.....

you can't ever go back....

again, so?
They hate me too though since I'm not willing invol cel and don't find stupid shit like graphic novels hot

very Summer....

yeah it is almost that time isn't it?

btw morons, isn't eliza FROM r9k to begin with?

Yes, that's why they called you r9k summed up in one post. r9k orbits her.

Hi! Few things to start off with =]
1. Yes I added you because you're a female gamer, 'tis an awesome thing to see!
2. I'm Brian.
3. Don't be intimidated, but I'm not a stereotypical guy. If anything, I'll be the one in the kitchen =D.

Fake news

dose anybody have her snap ?

can you blame them?
she's illegal but that's her ONLY problem.

look if I knew how to not be r9k summed up with a low paycheck, average penis, skinnyfat, unchangably heterosexual, former hopeless romantic and having everyone compared to two former oneitises, don't you think I would?

Please don't be a female gamer :(

Please be a preppy sorostitute

or a stereotypically ugly female gamer at least

please don't be an okay looking or genuinely pretty woman. :(

also this cuck had to be trolling, right? for meme fame?

rip in peace

this fucking room will not come up no matter how hard i try to search for this gay ass shit.

a qt

That's her discord username

Oh. Ugh.

we're so beta
she's not even pretty just like will be average tier kinda cute when legal :( I mean fuckable totally because thin, and probably would evfentually forget about oneitis and how I'm a sad piece of shit but.......

Who is this, exactly?

>and how I'm a sad piece of shit but....
>we're so beta
This
Even tho I think shes kinda qt

Eliza.

She's illegal unfortunately :(

God I wish I didn't know that.

I can't show you my oneitis
she was/is legal.
highly intelligent. games.....has a voice..... god either one of those two women had the voice of a siren song...

Lurk more fucking newfag

Hi :)

>She's illegal unfortunately :(
Tbh I dont even want anything sexual from her I just like looking at her pictures and her videos
1 year then shes legal
>highly intelligent. games.....has a voice
hmm

She's thicc now

dude I'm not a newfag.
just not an r9k'er

and I've been around since like 2003 when modems still made a funny sound and a picture took forever to load

Hi. :(

I...... have needs that can't be filled by women who have already had children, look thirtyish, have gotten inked.

All I think of with even the most beautiful "mature" woman is how nice it was for that guy fucking her when shewas 16, 18, 21... etc.

lol as if.
1 year ...... I'd stay alive another year just for the grudge fuck/someone to be emo with....

but it wouldn't be fair to even the most naive woman...... everyone is simply going to be compared to the oneitises I had....

I don't want you making and bumping threads about me. You can chat with me if you want. I just want these threads gone.

Probably off doing whatever spooky skeletons do

stop pretending to be me

I don't get why you care since you're already infamous?

If it helps I'm so hideous and laughable I make... BRANDON look attractive....

sides i'm like a gillion years old and involuntarily neet..... what would we even talk about?

and besides...... there's no way to tell who is who.

I doubt you're anything but a poseur.

Thos threads wont be gone.
Eliza is an internet personality the archives ar boomin and the demand aswell.

Or that I dont fucking know nor do I care

No, YOU stop pretending to be me im the real Eloiza btw

STOP LYING I CAN'T TAKE THIS ANYMORE

will one of you degenerate fucking faggots just post the link to the discord room she hangs out in?

i'd rather have a link to her pussy to be honest

you just stateed this publicly

on a website that tracks IP addresses

that was sold off to fucking public investors by a goddamn feminist beta male pussy jackoff sellout named moot who got cucked by a known sjw

are you fucking retarded?

>Famous Eliza From /r9k/#4063
I'm going to create Eliza threads here daily, several times a day unless someone fucking posts a direct link to speaking with her ^_^

who was that other chick that was r9k with beta orbiters that was really hot but totally illegal, it wasn't eliza though....

erica I think?

i'd pay any price to eliza's pussy

is that really period blood on her finger?

she is NOT that pretty.

an user once pointed out to me that u take 5/10 or 6/10 girl on throw her on b that the fedoras will go wild and claim shes a 9/10

Give me some more info about her, where she come from, does she do drugs or w.e

she doesn't look like a model but she has a certain look that i like. i like when girls have character in their face or eyes

read that as

>i like it when girls have cancer in their face or eyes

can't say i disagree w the way i read it

i don't care what you think.you're just another fuckface on this planet i'll never see

I like doe eyes, pale skin, character, the type of young woman that would never give nudes to just anyone, that can't be bought, that has no tattoos or weird fucking piercings :(

LOL

guys all of these pics are reposts lol nobody here is eliza

if only you knew

get on cam or shut the fuck up.

I agree.

I'll send you the invite soon

Feel free to.

But I won't believe a word out of the mouth of just text ;)

discord dot gg slash 5KgxYrd

>5KgxYrd
must claim and verify account

I HATE YOU

WHY IS THIS ALWAYS MANDATORY

I DON'T HAVE A THROWAWAY EMAIL AND NOW HAVE TO MAKE A FUCKING FAKE ACCOUNT. UGH.

dude use a 10 minute mail account dumbmass

i had my throwaway email already regged. Ugh lol

you must answer our verification email (again - GODDAMN DISCORD WHAT STUPID ASS CREATED YOUR PIECE OF SHIT APP?)

It's not my problem brainlet

I'm not a brainlet.

You mean she got ridiculously fat.

I'm not sure man the little I could gather from /r9k/ was that she was an attention whoring bitch who did drugs and that she might be clean now but not really sure to be honest.

Oh and also one comment about the reason she never shows her teeth is because they're ruined.

Is Erica legal yet?

They were ruined

Because it's a simple way to try to moderate the discord servers, I could see it make it easier to ban an account with an email account linked to, it tho they could use some random number that they generate for internal use only. Maybe it is a feeble attempt to stop bots from automatically making new accounts and joining to spam or something like that. Tho the latter most likely, donno tho. Tho I've found out that they ban you by both account and IP address, it's easy enough to get around tho, just make sure that you have two IPs, one that's banned and one that isn't, and before you do anything on the service to get banned you swap over your connection to the banned IP. If your IP is banned it cannot connect but if you're already in the server it won't boot you. It could have changed sense then but I doubt it.

If I remember right she supposedly made another blog or she was posting again on the Internet. And yes she was either legal or getting very close to legal.

and why the fuck does that goddamn babushka ass manipulative crusty cunted fucking literal psychopath have her own discord channel?

Yeah. She supposedly would be fucked up int he head enough to actually like me. I could give her attention lol. She's at least pretty in principle after all......

just a question-is this a slightly older ksenya soyfer?

eeeeeee

she's almost....... almost cute enough to remind me that I blew the only oneitis I had in my life to ever like me back in well over 30 years..... and that's been 2 years.

I still see her thumbnail of her face on my skype, her doe eyes, her gorgeous hair, that soft face.....

that voice, her gentle moans.......ahhhhh.........

what dude
what the fuck

She recentrly closed her twitter, and she also was doing videos on twitch but also deleted all the videos, she only made like 10 videos in a week. She said she was starting school again but never said she was going to stop doing twitch streams... dont know what happend

Newfag here. What's so significant about this chick?

Bait

Does she have discord? Is it really her o just a faggot that pretends to be her? Can someone ask her why she deleted videos on her twitch acount

I'm a creeper.
and unworthy.

why care?

jesus she just went up a number or three on the out of ten scale.

Post pic

Someone start posting those nudes. I only have one and want the rest.

here is a hint - I'm a whipping boy on soc on the semi-reg.

and I make brandon look good.

She died choking on nigger dick

What?
I meant pic of the girl

raped and murdered by the same gang of huge niggers that got Julianan Rose Auriello,

yes

Oh. Yeah, I can't show you my past oneitis, soprry lol

do it faggot.

Her face

tim to fap

What the fuck, those weren't even nudes.

faggotry :( fucking 404s.