This nigger slut is currently having a meltdown on chaturbate, so many ppl trolling her, this is the best: cherrykuchixx

this nigger slut is currently having a meltdown on chaturbate, so many ppl trolling her, this is the best: cherrykuchixx

now shes got a knife lmao

damn, she´s literally crazy!

this bitch is fucking nuts

hahaha bro i made a thread of this too! fuck yeah she's going crazy lmao. i told her i was having a difficult wank

yeah she is. all she's good for is being used as wank meat

apple fucking juice!

lmao that was you? i'm dying rn

so she´s having a bad day and you take pleasure in making it way worse just to see what happens

im just fucking angry with how childish and stupid wankers you guys at Sup Forums are. next time you think about kill yourself, do it.

wtf is that laugh????

yeah that was me hahaha. man this is funny as fuck. but ill be honest, really am wanking to her. and it really is difficult! i just wanna hate fuck her now...

i disagree, she's always fucking crazy.

she should just stop broadcasting for a few hours and take care of her mental health

Do you realize what website you're on

agreed those black tits are fucking massive

true dat. she's fuckin batshit

Then why are you here? Im sure Reddit would love to have you back. We didnt get the name Internet Hate Machine by accident

i'd ballgag her and tittyfuck her until cumming in her thick sexy hair. you jerking to her too or just watching the meltdown? lool

look at these monsters

bro whats your chaturbate account name?

lmao i think she got banned.. RIP

LMAO I think her Chaturbate account just got banned and deleted. LMFAO!!!! first she be complaining her youtube account got deleted, now her chaturbate account got deleted. imagine the fucking meltdown now hahahahaha

Banned

bitch got banned lmao

hahaha so fucking funny. her youtube gets deleted and she meltdown, and now we get her banned on chaturbate. lmao imagine what she be doing now

She's BACK ONLINE NOW!!

I love to fuck around with brainless cunts.

she's back.

wtf?! she get unbanned already?!

Who's got more photos of her? I'll jerk to her.

Tell her to pour the corn flakes from on her fridge down her as crack and all over her tits!

Say to her that she's drunk

seconded. need moar

pls tell me someone from here is the new mod hahaha

oh fuck lmao

hahaha i fucking wish.

guys im genuinely considering broadcasting my cam on chaturbate and cock/cum tributing her. just to see if she comes to look and if it makes her real fucking mad.

good idea or not?

just got banned. spam about banning kevin. say he was a good dad and really cool for me.

too much of a hassle. years ago i broadcasted to get a bunch of weird old dudes in and got instabanned for not having proof of age or anything.

delivered the message sir!

My fucking god this is hilarious!

National Geographic nips hahaha

lmao i laughed out loud to this.

She fucking said 'yeah I do' kek

Troll and report channel?

This is the best thing I've seen.

Calling her drunk triggers the fuck outta her!!

Do it

yes

do it again and lets see if it works

Call her drunk slut

Just reported all her videos

Me too

I cant. I only am watching as a guest. I don't have an account

report her for being drunk

oy vey

look at this nigga

neilkato is a cuck

Hey Baby.

like shes not even responding to him

went to lunch and came back, this bitch got unbanned?

no but the cuck is kill

bump

faggot ass mods

literally banning someone for mentioning alcohol

offline?

Dont refresh

Where's the video?