Why can't atheists define Dubs Sup Forums???????

Why can't atheists define Dubs Sup Forums???????

Check these dubs christfag

>Why can't atheists suck a warm log of shit out of God's ass???????

check NOW

Being an atheist agnostic, i'm over this shit since 2004.
Religion(and Yes, that includes Atheism), is for the weak and the mentally challenged.

>Religion(and Yes, that includes Atheism)
You americans are fucking retarded

Checked

I'm not from the continent of America(North or south).
I just saw and met too many atheist fanatics saying they're thinking "logically" while coming to an argument on that themselves.
Made me thinking it's a "religion".

If atheism is a religion then what deity do they worship? Darwin? Dawkins?

Should've added some quotes.
My bad, oops huehue

That doesn't make it a religion dude....

It's metaphorical dude.
You're probably old enough to understand what i'm saying or-

FUCK YOU NON-ATHEISTS

>It's metaphorical dude.
Oh alright then, there's too many americans here that literally believe atheism is a religion.
Well, let's just move on

See this Beautiful example

Atheism: For those who also have no proof, and can't resist the urge to be juvenile twats to those with whom they disagree. Cautiously optimistic agnostic here

Believe what you want, I still kinda believe a God intrinsically must exist. The universe is nothing if not a network, and networks foster conciousness, or at the very least intelligence, sooner or later.

It's just I've never personally met the guy, nor do I know what it is exactly, and I have no proof either way. So... I'm just gonna live my life the best I can and when I inevitably drop dead, we'll see what the deal is. That's the adventure

Exactly, being an agnostic (Theist- or atheist-), is that.
You just can't be sure.

It's the way you worded it.
One can say that they practice something "religiously".

You mean the militant atheists like Dawkins. Most atheists don't give a single fuck.

Most.
Gotta agree

Agree, here in Argentina no one gives a fuck if you're religious or not, in fact i have friends that i don't even know about their beliefs, and i honestly don't care.

Things like this prove that god doesn't exist or has a evil sense of humor.

ok, ok, that was gold.