My loyal dog of 12+ years died yesterday Sup Forums and I feel like shit cause I didn't even get to say goodbye :(

My loyal dog of 12+ years died yesterday Sup Forums and I feel like shit cause I didn't even get to say goodbye :(

Never thought his death would hit me like this.

Rest In Peace little my little puppers :'(

Let's get a pets thread going

Sorry to hear that man. Here's my pups to cheer ya up.

It's alright user, He's currently fucking bitches (literally) in heaven.

Thank you user :)

Been there user.
Not fun, but it doesnt last as long as you think. In a week you'll be back to normal.

Haha yeah he's definitely in a better place now

Im sorry to hear about your lose op.

How long till you got another dog?

Right now I don't even want another dog just wish I could have him back.

fuck your dog. my mom died last Friday and her service is tomorrow. She wasnt even 50

Sorry nigger. Mutts are the shitz

Fuck your mom. Nobody cared.

I'm sorry OP, mine of 15 years died a few weeks ago as well. Rest in peace puppers (;_;)7

Well thats you. Myself i didnt shed a tear when my dad or grandma died but i cried like a little bitch when my dog died. Always loyal, always loving always there to make you feel good. The puppers entire life reloves around you and they love you for it

recycle the meat you fuckwit eat him.

dogs are disgusting. why people have them in their homes beats me

Oh yeah fucker what do you like huh cats well fuck cats buddy

Im sorry for you op. I hope it doesnt suck that long. Pic related is mine. I hope that he lives forever

My doggo

Damn bro, sorry for your loss. I'm sure he was a good friend.

Dis iz Poopie..

And dis iz Pickles

my fatshit kitty

>Tfw my dog is 13 and getting old
>keep trying to think when he goes he will be in a better place
>legitimately doubt it, he's spoiled as fuck and super happy. Probably the reason why he has energy still and shit

The other day he was at the vet and I came home, opened the door, and there was just silence. I don't even want another dog after he's gone, Id rather get a ferret or something. I'm 19 now and we got him when I was 6 or so, I grew up with that dog, and nothing can ever fill that hole.

Mortality sucks. I'd rather take 10 years off of my life span to keep him in good health and happy for a few extra years.

It's better to let them go a week too early than a day too late. My doggie of 13 years died last may. He had a cancer of the lower intestine that caused almost anything he ate except for water to make him bleed internally. We didn't know about it until it was too late. I was in the room for him to be put down and yes it was painful to see him in so much pain but after the needle was inserted it was all flushed away and he was now content again. Surrounded by his family and he probably thought he was just sleepy. I remember I gave him a nice pet and a scratch before he went. The pain didn't hit me until a day later though. It's still tough too wake up and not see him laying in the living room basking in the sunlight but I'm glad he wasn't in too much pain for long. The toughest ting for an owner to do is let go. Your pet will be thankful to you

RIP puppers