Hey Sup Forums i wanna start a new life somewhere else. i have a german passport and 2k bucks. any strategies?

hey Sup Forums i wanna start a new life somewhere else. i have a german passport and 2k bucks. any strategies?

guantanamo bay

why?

i wanna stay alive

why not?

just joking.. why do you wanna start a new life somewhere else?

lets focus on a strategy

The why is pretty important to figure out the where

this

French foreign legion or Pitcairn Island.

ok
> be 21
> live in a small german village
> be depressed as fuck
> every day the same people since too long
> have no perspective
> i have a few friends and family but i feel everyday that i drag them down with my depressive autistic personality

Try a major German city first pick one fairly far from your hometown

the weather in germany makes me depressive i need a country thats sunny af

go back to afganistan than
/thread

was stört dich denn an deutschland?
versuch es mit einer größeren stadt wie es der vor dir schon gesagt hat

Try Thailand then

would love to live there but the language might be a problem since i need a job and stuff

French Foreign Legion bruder. North Africa will be nice and sunny.

Well here's a step in the right direction, then. What languages do you speak? That should narrow things down if you're unwilling to learn a new one.

As a farang youd be treated like royalty doesn't that make learning another language worth it

german and shitty english. true i would learn another language in order to live in another country

what is a farang?

Just move to Florida then. It's sunny and everyone there speaks shitty English just like you. It's a shithole but it seems to meet your requirements.

A white man in east Asia

sounds actually pretty good

how long did u need to learn the language? and really they treat you like royalty?

It's cheap too, as long as you stay out of Miami. Most of Florida is poor rednecks.

I picked up conversational in a few months but applied myself ymmv. And yes they do but they also expect you to foot the bill

nice any ideas on which job i could do?

Actually you'd need to have a professional skill that's gets you a work visa. It's pretty tough to get.

im white thought thats enough

I'm pretty sure a German could get into America pretty easily but no I don't really know what you'd do for work. Same options as in Germany, I'd imagine.

You can't legally work without a visa though and being white won't matter remember it's America first here now

Yeah I guess I didn't take our new fearless leader into account. I haven't kept abreast of the changes.

do i need visa or shit like that?

Yes but it'll be easy to get

In southeast Asian countries, all you need to do is apply and they just give you one. They won't deny you as long as your not like on Interpol's most wanted or something, they just want to know who's in the country. Pretty sure the same is true in most of Latin America but I'm not 100% on that.

then i guess my destiny will be thailand thanks user

>destiny
Destination is the word I think you were looking for. Just trying to be helpful since probably more Thai gooks speak English than German.

yes destination fits better

southern spain, become a drug lord

Although destiny still works, and is so much more beautiful.

>simples