30 gurkhas Vs 30 us marines Who wins

30 gurkhas Vs 30 us marines Who wins

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bishnu_Shrestha
m.youtube.com/watch?v=GoOTH2C6Uq0
twitter.com/AnonBabble

The Jews

drone with bombs

whats the battleground? gurkhas are trained and equipped to be a guerilla and special forces

>Marines are good soliders meme

Marines are just navy cannon fodder, you spend them on the beachheads so that you don't lose your good army officers

Afghanistan landscape,20 square miles or mountains and poppy fields

Are the Gurkhas better or equal to Vietnamese rice farmers? If so, then the Gurkhas

More like 1 gurkha vs 30 marines

Ok

>taliban

>marines

>not knowing the difference

Kys

30 Gurkhas vs. 30 seals is the real question. And seals win every time.

>Implying marines are any better
Drink some kool aid

Uh they are, look at marine casualty vs insurgent casualties. Read a book, you idiot.

Holy shit so hot

Versus regular enlisted marines?
Gurkhas all the way.

They are trained to give up their lives at the drop of a hat no matter the odds.
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bishnu_Shrestha

SAS rapes them all / thread

Seal Team 6 would shit on SAS face

In yer dreams buddy stfu

Your average Marine is strong as hell and ready to give their life. But they aren't know for their brains. They get the job done with brute force and simple thinking. In this particular competition I would say they would barely lose. But if we're talking 30 US of any special forces I'd go with the US.

The average Gurkha carries hundreds of pounds of rocks up steep inclines at high altitudes and hunting deer with hundred year old muskets while the average us marine is still in HS getting bullied by the football players. Gurkhas are no joke especially when the chips are down, it's a good thing they're the good guys.

>cannon fodder
>ignorant retard doesn't realise that they get the toughest training out of all the service branches
>ignorant retard also doesn't get that transferring from any other service branch to marine corps means going through boot camp again.
>transferring from marines to any other service branch does not require this

Gurkhas would shit on the average marine. But yes, US special forces would beat Gurkhas no question.

>Seal Team 6
Hahahahaha even the name is gay.

>No US Sf can stand up to the UK's SF support ie: Royal Marines or Para Troopers never mind actual SF :'''''''')

Then the SBS shits on the SAS.
/Thread

hahahaha you fucking insufferable retard.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=GoOTH2C6Uq0

Note the part when the gurkha's machine gun jams and he still manages to clear the jam, hit all the targets, and finish the course with a better time than the FFL dude with the lighter machine gun that worked perfectly.

SBS are no way near the SAS in terms of operational effectiveness. Source: Dad was a doctor in the SBS.

... how stupid are you? Comparing special forces to frontline troop? Absolute idiot.

US special forces >>> any other. If you disagree you are ignorant or clearly biased.

SBS are a lot more revered, especially in the military... maybe it's because I'm a Royal and the SBS is our answer to the Pongos Air service but still, both would shit on any military regiment.

SFOD-D, Delta, the Unit, tier 1 operators of the US special forces modeled their training after the SAS

>In this thread: complete dildos vs absolute bell ends

marine sisnce they are the worst shit that ever happened to the world

Yeah because the SAS came 20 years before the Seals, for example. Being first does not equal being better.

May as well say Ford is the best production car while you're at it, yeah?

LMAO butt hurt muh-reen

You guys are cannon fodder garbage your entire job is to die so that long term operations can have consistent army staff

>Lives at home with mom
>Never done a push up
>Too autistic to join any military
>Wears Khakis mommy bought him for being a good boy.

HUH DUH I KNOW ABOUT MILITARY STUFF

>being this mad

Correction
Delta or SFOD-D or The Unit.
Only other operators in US SOF that are Tier 1 are SEAL team 6.
And even then, Tier 1 just means their funding is outrageous. But their selection process is rigorous. They only select potential candidates from other SF in the US. And even the candidates that they select -- keep in mind, they're operators with combat deployments under their belts -- have a high washout rate.
Delta modeled their training from the SAS.
SAS are some bad motherfuckers.

I live alone. I am fit. I am educated and especially fascinated with military history.

Stay butt hurt, eurocuck.

Taliban? Really, does that count like the little 11 year old niggers running around with water guns? Screaming allahu akbar? What a joke.

All of us if it's filmed in high def.

I never correlated being first to being better.

I thought it was implied...

I'm 12 years old: The Thread.

the first first winner is primae

No. Not at all.
What I'm getting at is the plank holders of Delta were impressed enough with SAS to the point of emulating them and modeling their training after theirs. I think that speaks volumes. Granted, Delta has had the chance to develop and grow since then.

Well then I agree but it's not necessarily relevant to who is a more impressive organization.

Out of numbers, U.S. forces outnumber pretty much any other armed forces in the world. Out of quality, Royal S.A.S. are the most feared S.F. on this gay earth.

I'm not from the U.S. but I hang out with my fair share of military cucks. The ones that get to do missions with british or north american people always agree on that, those fuckers are mental and dangerous.

I had never worked with either, so I'm basing my opinion on my friends testimony. Not on my country propaganda.

That's a good point.
I don't think there is any way to necessarily say who is the more impressive organization. They both select from their respective countries best candidates, and then through a rigorous election process, train them to be even deadlier. They have funding like no other service (besides SEAL team 6) and drop bodies.
There is no point in arguing about which is better. I have no first hand knowledge of how either unit works. I've never worked with either.

>transferring from marines to any other service does not require this.

You're fucking stupid

My brother was in the marines and joined the navy after his first enlistment. The navy made his gay ass go through boot camp again.

You sound like a 16 year old pole smoker

nice one brother. I did 8 years with the Grenadiers. I never encountered what you described, the SBS being more revered than the SAS. Could you elaborate a bit why?