Based

Based

Other urls found in this thread:

articles.chicagotribune.com/2004-10-28/news/0410280265_1_donald-trump-soros-fund-management-blackacre-institutional-capital-management
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

no

Hey look, it's the clinton superpac!

That's a very big portion for one person

imagine the big greasy shit he is going to take

imagine the warmth of his greasy goodness flowing over your face like honey

he has so much sexual energy
I love Trump and want his poo

thank god we don't live in Africa then.

>this image triggers the left

no its not, at best thats medium

>》literally has a CROOKED picture of HILLARY in a MAGA hat

Also noticed the bikini pic of his ex-wife

This guy is a meme god christ

I honestly think Trump is functionally retarded if that's his idea of pandering to minorities.

You're not a very deep thinker, Trump knows precisely what he is doing -- do not disparage the Master.

right, he's only pretending to be retarded. ;^)

I like Trump, hes got my vote because he's basically stepping on the balls of libs and SJW's but all maymays and trolling aside, he's a tard with probably an IQ of 88-90

t. fat fucks

Considering this dumb taco bowl dominated the news cycle all day and forced everyone to react to it, I'd say it was a success.

What exactly is a taco bowl?

Like....is the bowl edible too?

It's a taco shell in the shape of a bowl. Inside it is meat, cheese, vegetables and sour cream.

>sour cream
Into the trash it goes.

>he's a tard with probably an IQ of 88-90
t.neckbeard

Clinton uses $1M to derail this man, while he further agitates the whole left with mexican food.

He' alright

What is it? It's it tasty?

Well if he's trying to pander to minorities he has fully adopted their mindset, seeing as they are functionally retarded.

However he knows there is no need to pander to minorities, because such a policy is functionally retarded.

It's a tostada

Corn or flour tortilla, fried into a bowl shape.

Then order it without. Use guacamole instead.

lol yea so "based", goyim

>>>>>Trump Picks Former Goldman Partner And Soros Employee As Finance Chairman

>flag

haha nice try sweden

It is very tasty my Russian brethren

lol good one mohammad.

He don't have small hands at all.

4 you

>mohammad
ebin

Kek he literally has the troll face this man is a real troll trolling the media,liberals, cuckservatives and the establishment based as fuck.

is that a bobbing head trump figure besides his trophies? that's kawaii

trump reminds me awfully lot of my dad

doesn't fear showing off his private desk pharmacy lol

Quien es /trumpyl/a/tino/ aquí?

Big names back Trump tower Soros, Deutsche Bank said to be in on 90-story building
articles.chicagotribune.com/2004-10-28/news/0410280265_1_donald-trump-soros-fund-management-blackacre-institutional-capital-management

That's it, I can no longer turn a blind eye to the disgusting racism promoted by that disgusting bigot Trump. Now I will devote my energy to support [insert candidate] instead.
[slogan]!