Anybody kill themselves when you where in high school Sup Forums

Anybody kill themselves when you where in high school Sup Forums
How'd they do it?
Why they do it?

These guys called Eric Harris & Dylan Klebold an heroed in high school.
They shot themselves in the face.
They wanted to have fun before going to hell.

One killed himself with a shotgun after also killing his dad and stuffing his dad's body under the mattress he killed himself on.

Another one left a note and drove into a tree somewhere above 80 MPH.

One stood in front of a train. My bro (a cop who was a rookie at the time and thus ended up being the guy who got to collect the pieces) said it looked like he stood in the tracks and bowed so his head would get it first.

Holy shit

Kek

Close friend hung herself with her school tie when we were 13. She was being severely bullied and told nobody about it.

Yeah it was a banner few years.

Left out the kid who also shotgunned his dad but just dragged his body out on the front lawn. He didn't kill himself.

And the crispy bits of a car that killed three kids who were driving while stupid. Shut looked like the leftovers of a Mad Max rumble. Fire department left that on the front lawn of the school as a "lesson." That lesson was apparently "fuck anyone who was friends with the people who's fat is bonded to the seats."

Also the bomb threats. Left those out. Had a sniffer team lead the dog through shop as we were in class... principal then made an announcement that there was no bomb squad in the school...

I'm sorry

Some emo kid killed himself. He brought a homemade bomb to school once. Got caught and thwarted before he could carry out his plan. Later on, he killed himself by stepping in front of a city bus.

Friend I knew since middle school went into the forest and shot himself in the head on New Years Eve, senior year.

Everyone knew he was into hardcore drugs, but he seemed like a happy guy even when he was sober. His close friends told me he just felt cornered. Hid death was very upsetting.

And we weren't allowed to have a memorial for him at school. They wanted to keep the suicide quiet.

Kid I played football with in high school offed himself with his dad's own gun. His dad was a state trooper, and a HUGE piece of shit of a human being. His kid got demoted to the practice team because of academic restrictions, so his dad basically called him a faggot who couldn't handle the pressure. Well... He came down to dinner one night, and blew his fucking head off in front of his whole family.

It's weird how hard principals want to suppress everything. Ours lied his was off about anything even slightly negative.

Now he's a fucking mayor.

Thank you for sharing

Girl in my year hung herself. Official line was that she was trying to scare her parents in to giving a shit. Nobody really liked her, pretty much everybody bullied her in some form.
Had an assembly the day after, where some of the worst bullies had the audacity to read out some bullshit poem dedicated to her.

Do you live in a fucking Forensics TV show?

Ye she jumped off a 3 story bridge head first. Her family life sucked i guess.

Overdose while driving into oncoming traffic. Not sure if suicide or not. He left a not but then it appears he was driving to the hospital. Think he changed his mind. Either that or one last doughnut run. That's what's open at that time or night in that direction, or so the popular theory goes. This was in highschool and he was supposed to sleep over after the party.

Who kills themselves at a party? Its super rude. Suicide note left in bedroom. Rambling one.

It's all good, happened a long time ago. I don't talk about it anymore because I told my ex about it and she used it against me. I can say it here because anonymity.

>Anybody kill themselves when you where in high school Sup Forums

> misread OP as asking if anyone here killed themselves in high school
> now disheartened by thread instead of chuckling at absurdity

Small town but when shit goes down it goes big.

That's pretty much how it always is. All that hollow altruism turns my stomach. When my buddy Murph shot himself, I could count on ONE hand the number of people he was friends with. At his memorial there were over one hundred saying how much they loved him, and were gonna miss him.

I think being rude wasn't on his list of priorities that night.

Dude I went to high school with jumped off a 10+story building a few years later, right after college.

Turned out he had a load of online gambling debt (like 20K or so... big, but not enough to an hero over) and had his security clearance revoked for his great awesome new job when they found out about it.

Weird feelings about it. Didn't know him all that well personally, but he was the sad sack uber nerd guy in school. Found myself scouring the memory to try and make sure I'd never personally bullied or fucked with him, like a reflex.

I tried. Didn't write a note or anything. Parents came home early, found me, took me to hospital and was revived, then committed for weeks.

A friend of mine did

He was nice and quite all the time
He hang himself on a weekend

Nah, but my friend's dad went nuts and took a shotgun to my friend, his sister and their mum, before blowing his brains out.

Now I'm a bit older but my youngest brother killed himself 2 years ago. Went up to the cliffs by our house and jumped. We found the body about two days later; The coroner says he probably smashed his brain open first and so death was pretty much instantaneous, which is nicer than lying in a crumpled heap slowly dying of blood loss I suppose.

It's a shame though, I really enjoyed his company. Smart kid for a 16 year old. I still can't believe that he had planned to kill himself before going up there considering he left nothing; no letter or cryptic fb message or anything. Apparantly he had googled cyanide pills a couple of days before but... yeah shit sucks. I miss him a lot.

Had a guy who tried to kill himself. Slit his wrists. He was pretty normal when we started highschool but then started doing too much drugs and went to shit mentally.

He died a few years after the highschool of overdose. Dunno if accidental or an hero.

Think it must be some kind of cheap way to appease their guilt. If they act like they give a shit when they are dead, it somehow might make up for how much of a cunt they were to them when they were alive.

Well he really was a huge fucking faggot that couldn't handle the pressure

Freshman at my school strangled himself with a volleyball net during gym class. All classes were shut down and he was taken to the hospital. He was found brain dead and they pulled the plug and salvaged his organs.
This was the 4th person that killed themself who went to my school but the only one so far that did it AT the school...nobody could cover it up.

Lies can get you bretty far.

That's actually kind of hard core doing it in front of his family. I bet his dad blamed his mom for overcooking dinner.

Did they still use the net

How did she use it against you?

One chick slit her wrist in the bathroom. This chick probably had more hot meals at our place than at hers so I knew her pretty well.We believe she was just cutting though and fucked up. Did not die. Made a huge mess and wound up in a mental hospital for a couple nights. Then she escaped in her robe with her ass hanging out. Last I heard she got divorced from a much older man after moving to Denmark to be with him and popping out a kid. She brought my sister back some car stuffed animal thing. Also she's now back to being Jewish after having decided in highschool that she was a Wiccan.
She was always nice to me though, so I won't judge. Plus it was the 90's

I killed myself in high school. AMA

A guy drowned himself in a river close to my home

At least I think he drowned himself

People were looking for him for months before he floated up close to where the river meets the sea.

how the fuck do you keep playing?

Sorry cat stuffed animal thing.

One of my best friends died after senior year of an overdose. We're pretty sure he did it on purpose. Most fun person I've ever met, hilarious person and a good one.

Knew a girl who ditched school to ride trains with dirty kids and she ended up hanging herself near the tracks

At least that faggot made your school close for a day

Yeah, I did. You should try it sometime ;)

General stuff like saying it was my fault in arguments, and she once told me she wished I died with her. She also kept getting anxious that I was "in love with the dead girl" and used it as a reason to start fights. This is the same bitch who told everyone I raped her once I broke up with her, I'm sure she'll get what's coming to her one of these days.

Had a kid I wasn't all that close to kill himself when I was in school. He had this huge outpouring of affection from like half the school. But it was pretty transparent. The only reason ANYONE knew him was because he was the basketball team captain's little brother. I got called out for not acting all tore up over his death. I told them that if in ten years I thought high school was the best years of my life, THEN I'd fucking kill myself, cus it meant that those ass holes were the best I'd ever do in life.

did you get to meet kurt cobain?

she said if i didn't let her fuck other guys while we were dating then she would tell the cops i raped her. that's how she used it against me.

>inb4 teenagers and pathetic twenty somethings lying about deaths in their high school class and wanting to get their gay tryhard wanna be cool pride validated

Oh wait

Nah, I ran into Elvis, though. Sorry if you were one of the "HE'S STILL OUT THERE!" crowd.

Yeah two band members was ruled a double suicide gun to the head in the back seat of his car after band practice. Bunch of us were still around heard the shots we all saw a rektd worthy scene. Blood all over part of her skull wa s blown off. First time ever seeing a dead body man id never even been to a funeral before that. Like 3 months later a friend died in his sleep too then grams kicked it just after christmas was a shitty year

There was a senior (I was a sophomore at the time) who jumped off a bridge. I talked to him a couple times and I got a little bit of feels when I found out.

Season 2 ladies and gentlemen

That's why I'm glad I'm such a fucking ass hole. It prevents me from indulging in shit like that, cus I'd hate to associate myself with people like that. Plus no one is shocked when I make a scene, and call out those cunts for BEING cunts.

One of my "friends" from middle school killed themselves in high school. I moved to a new high school and pulled out his prayer card out of my back. My friends asked my if I keep it in there as a constant reminder of him. Tell them that I forgot it on there.

who the fuck watches that gay ass show i tought only 15 year old litle whores liked that garbage

You're a creep.

My ex girlfriend tried to commit suicide twice when I was going to break up with her. I was a senior and she was a freashman

huh. I broke up with a girl in highschool who then claimed that I raped her (I may have fingered her whilst drunk one time but otherwise the sex was always more than consentual). Her friends were my friends and soon I had no real friends left. Still she got what was coming to her. She got a scholarship at an ivy league college, is working as an editor for an international publishing company, married a guy who owns wineyards in france and argentina and if her fb account is correct, they just had their first child recently so, yeah. Karma's a bitch! I bet she is fucking miserable walking around breastfeeding in her villa overlooking the lake where they live.

Not that I'm bitter of course.

The year I was going into high school a kid killed himself by via carbon monoxide poisoning in his car. I never knew him but my current s/o was really good friends with him. We never talk about it.

When I was younger (probably 4 or 5) the neighborhood kid hung himself in his garage because his parents were trying to make him go to a military school/rotc type thing since he had been acting up (he was in 7th? grade at the time so only 13 or so). That one never really left me.

A ton of young people in our town have died in a bunch of different ways though.

Yeah... That's pretty much a recipe for disaster.

A friend of mine who was socially awkward killed himself about two years ago after I started hanging out with another group of friends. Teachers pulled me and my old friends aside and asked why he wasn't at school. Apparently he ran away from home and jumped from a bridge the following day. Still think about it daily and will never forgive myself.

Yeah I killed myself 5 times.

best friend jumped off a bridge and got hit by a truck. hours before, we were talking and he said something like life wasn't for him, so i kinda should have seen it coming.

what show should i watch if I like 15 year old little whores then?

Same, two people I knew at school killed themselves and the principal just called them "Accidents".

Get over it user. People evolve. Our social circles fluctuate. You did nothing wrong. If he felt abandoned he could have gravitated to another social group. He chose to kill himself because "muh anxieties" kept him from manning up and becoming his own person. He would have turned into an anchor and dragged you down otherwise.

A dude in my high school class overdosed on heroin about 5 weeks before graduation.

He was really popular and a cool dude.

Everyone was crying.

Anyone who was too upset was allowed to skip out final math test, so I cried and asked to leave lol

Anything on disney or MTV?

My best friend in highschool killed himself.

We had been friends since kindergarten. I was the akward shy kid who couldn't make friends and he was the good looking popular kid that everyone wanted to be friends with. He was cool. he was smart. And we were just friends. Even when people said something about him being friends "with him" (meaning me) he wouldn't deny it and openly say I was his best friend.

>one morning
>get ready for school
>get the CD's together he loaned me for the weekend
>go to the bus stop
>get on the bus
>get to his stop
>two students get on except for him
>wtf? maybe he's sick?
>after lunch
>counselor comes to my math class
>"May I pull user from your class please?"
>"OOOOOOH!!!"
>get up
>"user why don't you grab your things huh?"
>get my stuff together
>walk out
>"what's going on?"
>"Let's go to my office ok?"
>get to the office
>he closes door
>sits down
>"So this is going to be extremely difficult" he says
>I already know
>even 16 years later I remember the sound of the world getting drowned out by an intense ringing in my ear as I sat there staring at his mouth moving barely hearing a thing

His mother came home from work sunday evening and found him in the bathroom with his head blown off.

His suicide note had one sentence
"please tell user he was the only real friend I had and I'm sorry."

To this day I still haven't been able to shake the guilt that I never knew he was depressed or thinking about killing himself. How do I balance the fact that he thought I was his best friend, and I thought I was his best friend and I never saw this coming.

meh. it's not as if anything else on this site is real.

Still, being cynical is one thing. Being ignorant about teenage suicides rates is another.

Sometimes people kill themselves. Some of these people lost people they genuinely care about. Some people are posting about some kid they heard of. Some people are just posting shit out of their ass.

Doesn't change the fact that people kill themselves though, or the fact that some of those deaths affect people around themselves.

I only shared one short convo with an old girl (junior high) I was in 6th she was in 8th. She killed herself... but she seemed really depressed all the time.

I knew another kid who killed himself we were kind of acquaintances... he moved away in juinior high and i heard years later he killed himself, but I heard it may have been accidental as he was trying to scare his girlfriend or something so not sure. They both hung themselves. The guy was a quiet kid but he smiled a lot. I heard he was working for Nat Geo as a photographer another thing I cant seem to confirm.

can't argue witht hem quads

I don't give a shit about elvis but tell my brother he's a fucking idiot but I forgive him. He could have at least left a fucking letter or something.

My life is dull, please let me move into your TV drama world

I found myself in a similar situation, except after moving houses to get away from her I told all my friends the truth and before I knew it she was all alone. She's tried it a few times before with her exes, which is probably why she had no real friends when I met her. She's lonely and depressed apparently, so I think sh'es slowly getting what's coming. Sorry to hear your psycho ex's life turned out well.

I had a friend who did it with a shotgun. The guy wasn't unattractive, or unpopular. Never knew why he did it. I went to his memorial, but we weren't all that close. We hung out, smoked weed and made music. but we drifted apart after a while.

I can't really remember if he did it while we were in high school or after at this point. Graduated about 10 years ago.

can't argue with dan get inside her schneider

Recently there was this girl being bullied apparently ans she took some painkillers and shit and sat in front of a incoming train ...i was so happy.

why were you happy?

well at least it didn't hurt

damn my bro is 16 too, I would be absolutely shattered if anything happened to him :/

I don't think any of my schoolmates intended to kill themselves. But a year after highschool graduation, someone killed themselves by driving drunk without a seatbelt. Apparently he wasn't even going that fast, but the lack of belt caused a partial ejection through the windshield. This guy was super tall, handsome, popular, polite, going to a good school. As far back as elementary school, everyone thought that he was destined for success. It amazes me that his friends let him leave a party so fucking shitfaced.

One of my buddies clapped himself by driving into a gas station, he was pretty depressed and abusing painkillers, gotta give it to him though he always said he go out blazing

I'm sorry to hear that user. My younger sister was suicidal recently, and it pains me to think about losing her.

Never had any suicide case in my school, but some accidents tho.
When I was 8 one guy from the class decided to skip class and went away with his bike. He wasn't able to stop and got hit by a truck.
When I was 17 one guy got drunk in a party and slept behind a truck tire.

Besides that, there was a case of a girl from another school who hang herself, but I don't even know who she was.

That's heavy as user, couldn't imagine what you felt at the time

Some dude jumped off our town water tower

Well yes, but mostly due to negligence. An aqaintance of mine (we never had classes together because I was in all AP but I knew him through friends) was at a party and a chick there gave him some Xanax and then he drank too much and just fell asleep on a couch and never woke up. It put a pretty solid mindset of making a lot of the students, who all liked drugs, despise Xanax after that.

KEK

woah.. I think I new that guy. His name was Geronimo right?

Not a suicide, but still
Had a friend i went to church with when i still went to church in high school and i was pretty close to him.
We were in different school, but his school went on a field trip somewhere.
He ran out in front of a truck without looking before crossing the street.
Died on impact.
It was talked about alot for a month or two.
People talked about him like a degenerate because he went to one of the "ghetto" schools in town, but he was actually pretty nice.
Its wierd to hear what people say about dead people they didn't know but you know.
Even stranger, we shared the same name.

I was numb about it for the longest time.

My grief was more bridled by anger than anything.

people who had never said fuck all to me, and teased him for being friends with me came up to say "how sorry" they were for me and how "He was such a good friend to them" and blah blah blah blah.

There was one retard in my middle school who died falling off a tree. Krzysztof Szklarz. He either killed himself or had an accident. With him, you never know. Also one girl jumped out of the window at the beginning of the middle school because she didnt get to the class she wanted to. Fucked her whole life up. Those always-gotta-get-good-grades girls... My mother used to tell me they're the ones that are going to get somewhere in life. They wont. Not without legs. To be this stupid, really.

Fuck

This one dumb bitch climed a telephone poll and got fried. Didn't know her personaly but she had a nice ass

3 suicides in my high school of 800 kids.
one intentional overdose (no funeral)
One shot himself in front of his mother after a fight about his father (no funeral)

Last kid hung himself in his closet, mom found him. They had the funeral almost right next door to the school and let the students who wanted to go attend.

You could see the ring around his neck, and his head just didn't seem to be the right shape anymore. I have no clue why they had an open casket. They had his mom on some kind of benzo or something, fucked up out of her mind. Wailing, throwing herself on the casket, trying to wake him up..

That was the last funeral I ever went to, I don't care to go to anymore..

I remember my freshman year a kid got on top of the windmill at our school and fell off. I believe they were trying to figure out if it was a suicide or not, but I don't remember

Technically I guess if a person attempted suicide and was revived it would be a half success. I met a dude with no nose, upper teeth, and only half a lower jaw. Had no heartbeat in the ambulance after being found and was barely revived. His photo made the rounds back in 2000ish online. I was shocked as fuck to see a person IRL that I'd seen on rotten.com

A girl hanged herself in the forest.
She was basically a model student for the fist 4 years of school, but apparently she went a bit off the rails during sumer holidays.

She got some creepy online boyfriend, withdrew from her friends, got caught shoplifting at her weekend job and had a huge blow out with her parents.

She wasn't found for about 2 weeks or so and there was a pretty big community effort to find her, but she had already done it on the first night she ran away.

Shit sucked, wasn't really friends with her, but we were friendly enough that it hurt.

Some other shit dick kid basically killed himself. He was skipping school and playing this game with his chav mates where they walk across a busy road with their eyes close and low and fucking beyond the idiot got pancaked!

I feel worse for the dude who hit him, cos he's gotta live with it.
That kid earned his darwin award.

Friend hanged himself when trump died not joking.