Yfw you realize this man has found an adult woman who looks and acts like his own personal loli

Yfw you realize this man has found an adult woman who looks and acts like his own personal loli

Prove it, all I see is illegal content

I mean, look at her, she even has the annoying air of a 12 year old

Haven't found much on her other than her instagram bio saying she is “not 12“ in russian

Whats her insta?

Dubs gets it

Yeah that sounds really reliable

You are still posting borderline content. I mean that kiss and are sexual even if you don't see anything.

Watch it bub, I'm monitoring this thread.

why? are you seeking replies that much?

I'll Play then...

/marishechhka

rekt, first try

Fuck off wolverine

Well, if it is allowed on instagram, i highly doubt she is underage. Just an 18 year old girl with one lucky boyfriend.

No fucking thank you. After the sex, I bet that relationship is garbage. Nothing worse than an adult woman who acts like a child and uses her pussy to sit around on her ass all day. Fuck that. Chick is a loser.

yeah i bet instagram checks all the ids

and everyone on facebook is real

why is Sup Forums not skeptical of anything except jews

roll

He is correct

oh fuck. she is russian

I'm not interested in her but I'm fucking cracking up over the fact that you can tell he's a Japanophile weeb by his arms.

I'm just fascinated

Beta as fuck is what he is. She sits at home all day and flirts with other cucks on her instagram while he goes out and brings home the bread. I bet their relationship is shit aside from the occasional great sex. I can tell this chick is a spoiled little bitch though.

Weab exposing himself. Those were fake tats meant to draw you out. You're dead kiddo.

holy shit that Naruto tattoo is garbage

Lucky? thats kind of semi-pedo.

>fucking naruto tattoo on his arm
i guess even horribly autistic faggots can find cute girls to fuck them

fetal alcohol syndrome is strong in this one, probably has daddy issues too

>brings home the bread
kek

they're both in highschool i bet

also FUCK THE CAPTCHAS TODAY
jesus christ

Just a beta male thinking he's the shit because he put pussy on a pedestal. The exact type of beta male she was looking for.

>thread about other people with several photos already up
>source claims to not be pedophilia
>a literal discussion on the subject with pics for context

>You are still posting borderline content.
>Watch it bub, I'm monitoring this thread.

Christ in hell dude who's emasculating you at work? Lmao you must be talked down to and micromanaged as hell to be like this online

Just report the whole fucking thread to the FBI and save yourself the time if you care this much cuck

marishechhka

lucky bastard

I think they really like to play with the fact that she is so young looking and they post sexual-ish stuff....i bet their sex life is any pedos dream

finding someone who's legal but satisfies your pedo urges seems pretty fucking lucky

It's probably not as good as you'd imagine.

Go fuck your self faggot.

Until you marry her, she cheats on you and takes half your shit. Find someone on your level kiddos. I would never babysit some little instagram cunt who acts like a child. Your pussy isn't worth my freedom.

Idk

yeah, if youre a pedo.

i just like triggering thirsty niggas

By all means, live and die for the pussy, that's exactly what they want you to do. No woman respects that man, and no man respects that man. Go outside and get some life experience. You'd be lucky to fuck her without her stopping to upload artistic shots on her feed so other men can jerk off as well.

The relationship is all show, just like most shit on social media but you millennial cucks eat it all up like it's real. Such a joke.

but.. she's fucking ugly dude.

well fucking obviously, having pedo urges implies you're a pedo

Yes because you know how she acts based on a few pics on Sup Forums and instagram. Stop being butt hurt just because no woman will touch your dick

lol no one said anything about marriage you sperg

Yeah the guy is pretty ugly. But he's a sugar daddy so he gets bonus points.

kek look at this nigga

no one gives a fuck, they're not getting married. he wants that tight puss and he's probably pounding her out on the daily

meanwhile you act smug on Sup Forums

get rekt

glad to see people who don't fall for the act

You can find a cute girl to put fingers in who doesn't post to Instagram all the time, who has some merit and class about her. I know you spend all your time on the internets, but there are good women out there who want nothing to do with this childish mermaid shitposting.

They're pandering to kids like you who live in fantasy land for followers.

Bruh, i am in a happy monogamous relationship with a man. I am simply fascinated

it sounds like you care way too much about what people think of you

yeah, if youre a pedo.

Yeah

I'm pounding pussy on the daily, you don't know she's not going to get married and still act that way (old habits die hard). Like I said, keep living and dying for pussy like a little bitch. No one will respect you, especially no woman.

Just keep flipping through instagrams and jerking off like a little cunt with no life.

What kind of person speaks that way? Pounding pussy on the daily? Are you fucking 12?

Last one i have. She is kinda ugly but also kinda cute, exactly like a preteen girl

i either need a real loli or no loli at all. i wouldn't be able to put up with this shit

I know how people think, and I know where friends get you. Don't be such a child. Makes sense why you'd defend an Instagram slut who acts like a little girl. These women are using guys like you, and you're totally oblivious to it because va va va vaginnuhhh

Cucklord beta males.

dammmmn

this guy a pedo

You seem really angry. Who hurt you? Probably a girl....shhh, it's okay, you will find love again, don't give up, there is happiness and inner peace in your future

this guy a pedo

this guy a pedo

Do she have some mental health issues?

>Implying I haven't had that sort of relationship

>Be me
>29
>Working with a new girl who looks 12
>She's 18, pic related. It's her
>Customers frequently ask is she's really an employee bc they thing she's 13
>She starts flirting with me constantly
>Not about all that age difference
>Also, I'm a degenerate who looks a Sup Forums often
>Eventually, she cons her way into hangin out
>Hey, she's actually pretty mature for her age!

It was all lies, 18yo are not fucking mature. They only have their moments. She was wildly hormonal and picked fights regularly. By the time we broke up I was fucking relieved.

Added bonus story. She liked when I grew out my beard which is majestic but make me look ten years older. She would want to hang out at the mall (fucking 18year olds) and wear little girl clothes and pig tails. Have me give her a piggy back ride to the front and say "thanks DAD!" And give me a long awkward kiss. She thought that shit was halarious

Lol i didn't defend anyone, just pointing out your massive insecurities. The girl here probably has nothing good to offer other than a wet hole to stick your dick in, and that's fine. And please tell me where friends have gotten you, because i sincerely doubt you have any

DELET

they go to the same high school together

eat shit

Some of you are retarded. If you look at few of her pics or her vk you would see she intentionally makes her self look young. She binds her tits and uses camera angles and make up to do it. She's almost as tall as her bf and has pretty decent sized tits and looks much older in the few normal pictures she has. She's playing to people's fetish so she can get followers.

Lool who the fuck says 18 year olds are mature other than kids younger than that? How have you not fucking realized this by age 29, you should know this by age 18

I'm not that only one who noticed that

it's actually a preferred physical trait amongst morons

Trust me, I'm not the trivial one here bud. I'm just real talk, the kind of talk you bitch boys don't want to hear. The way the world works. I've been in love, I've had beautiful women, I've been through struggle, and I've actually made it with someone who is 10x what any of these little girls could ever be. Am I mad or am I passionate about helping my brothers not be so easily deceived and basic?

But even if I were single, I'd still be this man, I'd still be a god damn winner because I go out there and I make shit happen. Go spend all your money on a little mermaid and see what else she drains other than just your cock.

Sounds like a cute grill though

A true hero i would say

You don't even know me bud. You just agreed with me actually.

for how long?

If you've ever date a girl who was much younger, your dick makes you want to believe it. From the outside, anyone could see it but from inside the relationship, the dick is calling all the shots

I mean, isn't that just a wet dream?

The fact that you go on a sperg rage against me without even knowing my opinion reveals a lot about who you are

I got a high paying career with nice benefits from a lead a friend from college gave me.

You discredited yourself greatly when you said, "where do friends get you"? The answer is fucking everywhere. The possibilities are endless.

where do i go to meet girls

Half a year only...before that 6 years with another man...you could say i am a serial monogamist

I'm not in a "sperg rage" because I type fast and curse kid.

I asked where friends have gotten YOU specifically, I didn't suggest that friends can never help you. I guess your high paying career doesn't require basic reading skills

i wonder what her butthole smells like

If I really cared, I probably would have paid more attention then huh?

Cuck.

Probably her boyfriend's sperm

Anyone who brags on the internet hasn't done shit. Get off the internet kid and pay attention in class before your teacher takes your phone away.

No, you're on a sperg rage because your aspergers caused you to rage at someone for reasons that don't make sense. It's really not that hard to follow, please try to keep up grandpa

>Have me give her a piggy back ride to the front and say "thanks DAD!" And give me a long awkward kiss. She thought that shit was halarious
Id fucking die of laugher if I saw that. Wife material. Your loss.

I mean.. you say "man" but it sounds weird in my head, are you actually a grill? Oh, six years, why did you break up?

she looks like a mentally liberated not like a loli

If you didn't care then you wouldn't have bothered to keep responding buddy

no u

>tfw redpilling very young-looking, clingy gf

We hadn't had sex for the last 2 years. I loved him very much but we weren't a couple anymore, more like partners in life. After the break up we were much nicer to eachother and remained friends (real friends, not “lets stay 'friends' friends“)...he is also in a new relationship now and i am very happy for him. Also there are no girls on the internet

she's very cute
I would bone that but I'm old enough to be her grandpa

My ex wanted to be friends after she broke up. Havent talked to her since.. Would just be weird. Well as long youre both hap.. no sex for TWO years. Dem blue balls

i think it's good that two mentally ill people can find love with eachother instead of fucking up life for normal people, they should all do this or kys.