THE SUMMERFAGS ARE COMING! HE SUMMERFAGS ARE COMING! YES THE CRUISE CONTROL IS NECESSARY!

THE SUMMERFAGS ARE COMING! HE SUMMERFAGS ARE COMING! YES THE CRUISE CONTROL IS NECESSARY!

Ahem. Well then. now that I have your attention. the underage fucks about to enjoy another round of summer break are coming and are gonna fag up our Sup Forums yet again. We should batten down the hatches, locks the doors and windows, break out the razorwire we've been storing for no particular reason, and arm up! This is our board! STAND YOUR GROUND, Sup Forums!

Sup Forums is already fagged up, since 2010.Nothing to do

Fuck you, user. This is serious. We need to build a wall to keep the summerfags out. The Great Wall of Sup Forums! We'll make the summerfags pay for it!

Lurk moar you miserable fucking faggot making shit threads.

Thank's right, Anons. We'll make Sup Forums great again!

Use that anger to keep the summerfags out. Wait.. you're not a summerfag yourself, are you? We'l find all the summerfags b& them, and make them pay for a great firewall. yeah!

You sound underage

The summerfags talke all our memes and Cartoon netowrk steals them, tames, them, and uses them as humour material to appease the trollish fucks. Instead of making the kids tame and more sensible, our reckless tolerance of their presence here and our allowance of these faggoty cartoons that appeal to their trollish senses of humour contribute to the problem of school shootings, bullying, and other things liberal mothers bitch about. We can solve this problem. keep the little turds off our board in the first place!

We need a little law and order here. No more summerfags. We want the days of camwhores and their white knights back! MAKE Sup Forums GREAT AGAIN!

>All this same fagging
Get out

I'm Epic fail Guy, a classic, bona fide meme, and I approved this message.

You shut your whore mouth when Epic fail Guy is talking.

Sup Forums has already been fagged up, nigger.

eddy six logs haha 420!

samefagging this hard. get out newfag, Sup Forums is already ruined.

Ummm. there''s only one Epic Fail Guy... to get my good message out there, i kinda have to samefag. Samefagging is far, far less of a problem than underage summerfags who make this place even faggier than usual. Do your part to protect Sup Forums from the summerfag, middle school menace.

Newfag

>old Sup Forums will never return
This thread is too nostalgic.

The good, mushy, nostalgic feels can still be yours, user. You jsut have to get the middle school summerfag turdbrains off the board. Sup Forums can be made great again! I'll stake my memehood on it!

Trying this hard

Idea: What if we all just started posting as if it's 2007 right before Our Queen manifested and got back to the cheese pizza, gore, and doxxing anyone dumb enough to allow it?

A few sobbing, naked, violated summerfags wouldn't solve anything - but it'd hurt in the right places?

check'd

Fuck. I forgot to anoint that post with my glorious image. Fix'd

stop posting

That Boxxy bitch? our Queen? How young are you? Cracky Chan was the original royal camwhore. I still miss the sweet little Brit's face. I once put it on a milk carton, hoping someone would find her and hopefully bring her back.

>reminding me of cracky Chan
Plz stahp.

Huh... waiiit. what if we all acted like the Chanology faggotry was still going on? I mean, the upside was that Sup Forums was never more united under a cause, but it got old within 6 months.... and I do recall alot of good lulz that were had... the Summerfags wouldn't get it and they'd try to fag it up... We'd just accuse them of being Scientologists! BRILLIANT!

Party time the Epic fail Guy way!