Do I do etts?

Looks like a country girl OP
Hook up and bail

BUy a iphone u disgusting basedweller

Pretty cute imo.

Suck my dick you hopeless cuck.

ask her if you can dump your load in her ass

wtf it's seriously this easy?

So far 2/2 good replies. Other chick was hurting, going to fuckthis chick though, if all goes according g to plan.

Fuck I gotta try this approach. I keep striking out

are you a good looking guy? this seems so much easier than 99% of my tinder convos

Dunno. R8 me m8
My ex told me im a 5/10 on the global scale. I think im higher though lol

Ur not bad user, 7/10

>doubles advocate
It's devils advocate you retard.

Probably agree based on that alone but I'm not your target audience

Your description pains me.

What r you talking about.

5/10 face
preachy bio

4/10

>Hey hookup
Two years ago this would have worked. Now that everyone and their cat is on tinder you have to be subtle. Best advice is make your profile stand out from all the other shmucks. My profile pic is an ironic portrait of me and my cat, seems to do the job.

Based on the one picture, 7/10 would be the rating. I'm a guy so my rating can only be taken at face value.

What's your advice on being subtle? Example?

Thanks user lol.

Being this new, not instantly recognizing copypizza. Here's the full thing

I hole-hardedly agree, but allow me to play doubles advocate here for a moment. For all intensive purposes I think you are wrong. In an age where false morals are a diamond dozen, true virtues are a blessing in the skies.

We often put our false morality on a petal stool like a bunch of pre-Madonnas, but you all seem to be taking something very valuable for granite. So I ask of you to mustard up all the strength you can because it is a doggy dog world out there.

Although there is some merit to what you are saying it seems like you have a huge ship on your shoulder. In your argument you seem to throw everything in but the kids Nsync, and even though you are having a feel day with this I am here to bring you back into reality.

I have a sick sense when it comes to these types of things. It is almost spooky, because I cannot turn a blonde eye to these glaring flaws in your rhetoric. I have zero taller ants when it comes to people spouting out hate in the name of moral righteousness.

You just need to remember what comes around is all around, and when supply and command fails you will be the first to go. Make my words, when you get down to brass stacks it doesn't take rocket appliances to get two birds stoned at once.

It's clear who makes the pants in this relationship, and sometimes you just have to swallow your prize and accept the facts. You might have to come to this conclusion through denial and error but I swear on my mother's mating name that when you put the petal to the medal you will pass with flying carpets like it’s a peach of cake

post a pic of your ex. she sounds like a cunt. I'd say you're a 6,5/10

Lol if that's really the only obviously incorrect thing you noticed then I have some bad news for you bud

Yeah, post Gf pic.

I like the method of planting seeds in their minds. "had any fun dates recently?" = You make her imagine a date with you. "I've seen it all here" = I have experience and options and I'm not going to fall in love after one date like a beta faggot. "Yeah I love roleplay and dressing up" about that one pic where you're dressed like a Mexican = I know my bdsm. etc etc. I figure a more direct approach is faster but I like to talk to women in a language they understand.

"hey want to have some quick, and mostly unsatisfying for you, sex and then never talk to or see each other again?"

OC pic, so no pic search's for you

I love a good eggcorn or two

Women are REALLY turned off by long bios. Just have something vague and let them imagine the rest. No matter how awesome your life, it won't be as good as they can imagine for themselves. Never give direct answers, they'll do the rest of the work for you.

lol she has the audacity to call you 5/10 when she's nothing special at all

trailerpark.wikia.com/wiki/Rickyisms

Fags

Not too bad OP. She sounds awfully cunty though.

If a girl isn't turned on by excessive memes then she belongs in the trash

She on her 2nd new bf since we broke up and she stopped over last drunk af. And has called me at least once a week too lol.

best show

It's supposed to be spelled
"For all intents and purposes"
Stupid university trash

>not understanding tv references
>faggot

>Watching tv
>Not a faggot
Pick one

Solid 6 maybe 6.5. She was just being a bitch.

Protip: Don't use question marks so much
You don't ask her when, you tell her when

She wants ur dik again Op, don't let her have it her way.

I can already hear the "REEEEEE" from the deep depths of your moms basement

Probably broke up, cus she wanted a taste of another dick. Once she had it, she realized how miserable her life is.

Most of these dudes on here are gonna hate because you are actually good looking. The girl on tender will definitely work for ya, as you both Id rate the same. 7/10. Being nice, ill say 7.5/10. So, you can definitely lay her. It really all depends on how you act. If you're cool, u got it. If you act like an autist sperg, you're screwed. But anyway, I believe in you OP, you seem like a cool dude. Godspeed

>"had any fun dates recently?" = You make her imagine a date with someone else that she liked
>"I've seen it all here" = I have been on here for a while and still no luck
>"Yeah I love roleplay and dressing up" about that one pic where you're dressed like a Mexican = I'm a faggot
>I figure a more direct approach is faster but I like to talk to women in a language they understand
If you are on tinder looking for a quick fuck the direct approach is the best cause there are still a huge number of women on there looking for the same thing
Why waste time smalltalking someone for a while only to find out they are just there to make friends or some shit

Yup I think ur a solid 7 like I stated earlier,
But you'll need to work for what you want, if that makes sense.

I think with more hair and a good haircut ( not the all chads have) you could be 10/10

Thanks I'll fix it.

I added the ? Cause im still unsure. Feeling good being alone but I want the option.

Meh, I do miss her but she keeps insisting we just be friends. But maybe it's time to move on, I'd really love to date her younger sister tho ;) too bad she lives 5 hours away and has a bf.

Thanks Sup Forumsro. I'll take it slow and cool. Im driving Uber and weekends and chat up all the single broads. I've been invited over to their places several times but turned em down. Wasn't ready to move on yet.

This is old pic but I have longer hair with a beard now. I'll be hitting up the barber tomorrow.

GFS younger sister I'd love to date.

"Why waste time smalltalking someone for a while only to find out they are just there to make friends or some shit"

Because its often good to really feel someone out before meeting them. Otherwise awkwardness may plague it. I actually prefer to savor the scent before I feast, feel me?

Because now normies have flooded Tinder and it's a way to get lucky with them too. That said I agree I should be more direct

she is fucking adorable. moar?

Not really, I just see someone who cant into social interaction well.

So many lol

>normies have flooded Tinder
What I'm saying is you need to be direct so you can filter them out and get straight to the sluts that are DTF

Me, my ex, her sister, sisters bf

what the fuck were you doing with the uglier older sister?

Ill keep it in mind, thanks user. I'm looking for FBW's tho. I do one night stands too, but I prefer if i can fuck them later on too. Sadly it usually ends with someone getting feels, usually not me but w/e

We started dating long ago. She was 18, I was 20, her sister 14. Not legal in Canada lol

More for you

I'll never understand chicks only going partially blonde. Dark eyebrows + blonde, that'll never not be odd looking to me. Also, her being a brunette suits her better than being a blonde.

Name my band Sup Forums

and she will never give a fuck what you think of her look so stfu

It screams rich bitch

ok? lol pretty quick with the butthurt. what makes you so insecure?

OP is a faggot

Found the girls number 6015693194

Here's a pic with her brown hair

im so sick of ugly guys telling me what would look better on me while they look like quasimodo. i will never want to fuck you so why are you telling me what i should look like?

Lol. Wrong area codes user. Not even the right country.

wow an user that isnt a hambeast or a skeleton. infact you look pretty good.. you sonofabitch. get out.

thats his ex's sister and her boyfriend.......

face + tits + timestamp

every pic except that one was brunette. we know how she looks with brown hair.

Someone's following lol.

does her dress have pockets or does she have like a can strapped to her leg?

Grindr

A beerski

Us blokes are ugly by nature... That said, I think you're a solid 8/10.
Play it cool, don't push her too hard, make a little innuendo now and then, just so she knows you're interested.
And, yeah, let your hair grow a little, get a David Beckham going!

This is why the doctor diagnosed you as failure to thrive.