Heat is one of the greatest movies to ever exist

Heat is one of the greatest movies to ever exist
It saddens me that we will never ever see De Niro and Pacino like this again.

What saddens me more is that 99% of the audience lacks any kind of art literacy.
When will we start seeing amazing movies again?

>What saddens me more is that 99% of the audience lacks any kind of art literacy.

What did you mean by this?

I heard their first scene together was shot in one take.

I heard they couldn't stand each other, and they shot that scene with each actor individually, then spliced the film together.

Assume they got our phones, assume they got our houses, assume they got us, right here, right now as we sit, everything. Assume it all.

I mean that everyone throws money at capeshit and Adam Sandler movies.

The last good films I recall were Interstellar, Fury Road and Wolf of wall street

Shit...this movie is alpha as fuck.

How do I cope with the fact that I will never be as alpha as De Niro or Pacino?

>Interstellar, Fury Road and Wolf of wall street

Plebian taste

Contrarian shitlord fedora wannabe film school faggot.

Good taste, my friend.

I heard that during that scene, both pacino and deniro werent wearing shoes or socks and were distracting each other by playing footsie

V A L K I L M E R
O P E R A T O R

I've never been to film school, I just know a pleb when I see one

Those movies were an abomination and you should kill yourself

Popular =/= Good dumbfuck

No matter how far or weird val kilmer gets, this is how I'll always see him.

because they are manlets and manlets suck, even if the plot is perfect but actors are manlets the film is a 0/10

You're a stupid faggot, definitely a bottom.

You don't seem so bad, so I'm assuming you're the top.

What kind of movies do a pair of shameless cock swallowers such as yourselves consider "patrician"?

An abomination?
Fuck you, pal!
Tell me what YOU think is a good movie?

Interstellar was stunning up until the ending.
Fury Road was an EXQUISITE action movie, fuck that opening scene.
And Scorsese is Scorsese.

Some movies may not have THE MOST COMPLICATED story but it has to be ART or as you guys call it - kino.
Every scene is absolutely perfect, the positioning, the light, the lens, the music, the dialogue, the acting.

Heat is a movie that makes me get goosebumps with every shot.
Fight Club is an AMAZING film if you don't take into account all the edgy teens that like it for the wrong reasons.

Now tell me a good movie.

OCD approved perfect framing

Try watching better movies. You don't have to watch capeshit and Sandlercrap just because everyone else is. There are plenty of great movies in the last 3 years that you've probably never even heard of. Interstellar, Fury Road and Wolf of Wall Street are pretty mainstream and the other user was right to call you a pleb

oh god it reeks how new you are to this board

lurk more

>street

>WAAAH AUDIENCE LACKS MUH KINO TASTE

>Lists three movies that did amazing financially and critically while being a huge hit with audiences

Shouldn't you be getting some back to school shit from Staples?

Do you CHUDs even know what alpha means?

It's clear that he was trying to bait, but this goes to people that actually think that way.

Let him have his giggles by the fact that he got an emotional response out of me, but the truth is that his whole life will not be worth more than a scene in Heat.

Heat being good is the worst Sup Forums meme in history.

spotted the mcu cuck.

it's good but it could have been better

I mean, it's even worse than BvS being good.

Watch better movies

>I heard they couldn't stand each other, and they shot that scene with each actor individually, then spliced the film together.

It shows. It's an overrated scene in an overrated film. Does this two shot even make it in the picture? Because it's a back and forth that feels like a tv show and there's no hold on the two shot, no rapport from the actors.

Al Pacino basically ruins every film he's in

Not true. And he's a fan of Mann.

Heat is patrician

>Heat
>requiring any kind of "art literacy" to understand

Its a deconstruction of the heist genre, so yeah.

>deconstruction
t. tvtroper.