New rekt thread

new rekt thread

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/xtMKLn8TiMM
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4155918/Mother-daughter-united-horror-incident.html
bestgore.com/beheading/chainsaw-beheading-video-sinaloa-cartel-members-decapitated-mexico/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Bump

bump

serious question, is that a real explosion? Also, is that how small his suicide explosion would have been? Would that really have done that much damage?

bump

Were was the previous one? because I was and I'm still looking for it.

Got deleted :(

No I think it´s fake

Suicide attacks on the other hand are critical.
Car bombers have huge explosions. Humans normaly just enough to kill themselves and the ones around

On the off chance this isn't bait; no, it's not real.
That explosion is a super common stock-effect. Adobe After Effects, I think.

I don't like the racist islamopobic 240p threads.

>I think it's fake

Glad we're starting this thread off right

Dafuq!?

Where's this from? A game?

not bait.. just shit gif to start a rekt thread, I guess

YOO IS THIS A GAME OR WHAT IM SO HARD

Let's save this shit /b. Lurking.

Liru Project. you are welcome.

rekt

WOLF GIRL WITH YOUUU

OP is a faggot
rekt

Ahhh fuck... YES. Finally.

Thank you user

daisy's destruction

Need sauce

Easy
youtu.be/xtMKLn8TiMM

Damn you stupid son. Did your black mama use a hangar on you and scramble them little brain molecules.

Look up

tfw no gold shoulderplates

Jesus. It didn't have to had ended like that but I guess at least he learned his lesson

10/10

I doubt a plastic prop would've penetrated but God damn just a thinking about how it probably hit the back of his throat and instantly started scraping by slightly bending... Brrr

Nooooo! I know it's just nature and all but which kind of sick fuck would do that, poor pup.

sneks are cuter than puppers anyway

>she dead?

>She so dead

+

>Serious question
Bait detected

The only thing he was spittin at the end was his own teeth. Filthy little shit.

The one in the pink dress! Flying off frame, into the sunset and orbiting Saturn with my sides right now!

Why

Starts rekt thread with YLYL

I can't find that I have searched the deep web but nah I can't I just gave up

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4155918/Mother-daughter-united-horror-incident.html

>Dat filename google search

If you ever notice in rekt videos how peoples arms goes stuff and usually out/upward? That is basically a major sign of serious serious brain damage.

If she lived, she is most likely a vegetable

Agreed my nigga. Those beady little eyes and smol tongue

I feel this way on top of my justice boner

Woah, woah, rule zero man, don't fuck with Cats

go stiff*

Limp is a good thing. Instantly going stiff? Your brains electrical signals are going haywire... a lot of times going stiff is followed fairly quickly by a seizure

see

She live

I always lose this this fuckin' gif

a lot of people need to realize that running your mouth in real life has consequences and not everyone in this world is a quiet little bitch.

It's actually faked, it was a public stunt

Actually she lived and she's doing good now. She's actually kind of hot.

I know it's not the right thread but anyone got more of these Liru project webms

As long as the rekts keep coming, nobody'll mind.

seriously, dude was just eating seeds and people gave him grief

50K pounds in damages? That seems really low. People spill coffee on themselves and get $3 million in the US.

i killed a cat... BUT CHECK OUT MY MIXTAPE

He was throwing the shells on the ground

Reached 88mph and gone.

Common misconception. McDonalds kept their coffee at retarded hot temperatures, so much so that the lady's vagina literally melted

I don't even know where the fuck to begin... Why do people like you find dead bodies something to joke about? You think because you get to sit in your warm homes on a computer that you can just joke about horrible things like this? What the actual fuck is wrong with you guys? This is very fucked up, yet crazy assfucks like you are posting dead things like it's nothing. Sick fucks, doing this shit does fucking nothing. So you want to come on an imageboard to be an asshole about things like this? Let me tell you guys, you are all fucking weak. You would never be useful to the world with such behavior you present. Honestly why do people like you guys even exist? I bet you don't even know about half of what people have gone through from then till now when they have someone they've known die. You are all such disgusting bullies. Isn't it bad enough that people go through hardships of their loved ones? Seriously what do you guys really find funny about this? Stupid fuckers I'm so angry right now that I wish I can fucking punch my computer screen so that my fist can get a good hit on that asshole face of yours, OP, Sick fucks. Seriously, just fucking grow up and actually act properly about death. Stupid fuck, keep eating those cheetoes that you stain on your shirts every day.

copypasta faggot leave and don't come back

im glad there was no one from Sup Forums close by, otherwise theyd steal the slab, fuck the mother then kidnap the daughter

^ain't that the truth

You seem like a hit with the ladies.

Its Russia... guarantee someone stole the slab before the ambulance even got there

I would rape that little bitch too

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4155918/Mother-daughter-united-horror-incident.html she's alive after treatment

If it was just me and that guy, I would have caved his head in with a rock.

not necessarily brain damage, its some sorta severance of brain to body, even often just a state of seizure as another user pointed out

moar

What the fuck is this? Did he get shocked or something?

He was trying to steal copper wire from a live transformer. Severe electrocution.

Lost

looks like nerve gas to me

Dumb fucking asshole

That one is at least 8 different kinds of nerve gas.

Daaaamn.. deep fried

>Anonymous
?

and then the other guy gets a dull knife...that's some bullshit

bestgore.com/beheading/chainsaw-beheading-video-sinaloa-cartel-members-decapitated-mexico/