You're locked in a room. 4 walls. One Light source. No windows. Just stone walls...

You're locked in a room. 4 walls. One Light source. No windows. Just stone walls. There's is absolutely no escape under any circumstances and you have been gifted immortality. What will you do with your infinite time user?

Bonus rule : no fapping.

Other urls found in this thread:

ontherecord.typepad.com/inmusic/2008/12/the-scottish-invented-rap-battles.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I become Jesus

become the best rapper maybe? just start spitting rhymes until im good as fuck. write an album. perform it for myself.

also maybe become incredible at yoga and physical fitness

Are you a nigger?

Lose my mind and create an alternate reality. Live any life I could dream up in my own head. It actually sounds like heaven in a way...

everything i can

Meditate.

no ceiling? i jump out, retard.

Get my physical and mental fitness to the most i can get and i dont know maybe learn to juggle with balls of hair and toenails

no but i rap stupid shit in the shower to myself sometimes lol

and oh fuck, id def try astral projection until i can learn how to like visit other places

This
If I had all the time in the world, I would definitely just lose myself in my own mind

>There's is absolutely no escape under any circumstances

Nice try faggot

Go insane like papillon..

>no but i rap stupid shit in the shower to myself sometimes lol

So you are a pawn of the jewish new world order then? You sure are a good goyim, listening to that degenerate jew filth.

360 and walk away

Sounds like it is going to suck. With the knowledge that I still have to poop, the entire room will be filled with feces. I will literally be in a room entirely submerged in feces for the rest of my life.

Master lucid dreaming and create any scenario imaginable, I'm warming to this situation...

>trying this hard

did not think of this. oh fuck. maybe start eating your poop? i mean your immortal so not like youll die

Sorry user should of been more clear. All bodily functions are possible but not necessary. So you could squeeze out a shit if you so desire but you'll never have a need for one.

But what would you eat to generate all the poop? There was no mention of food.

satan declares it.

>no eating
>no waste

starve for an eternity

nah, since there's no food either, but there'd be one or 2 poops in the room.

>I could be bounded in a nutshell and count myself a king of infinite space

Holy fuck people like this just need to be hung in a public square. So engrossed in labeling people negative things based on extremely limited information. I bet this fucker has TONS of friends, too...

I try to escape into my mind. As there is no escape, this will of course be forbidden. I must be prevented from escaping by having something happen. This something shall invest my time.

probably go absolutely mad and create an existance in my head where I was a bipedal creature that lived on a planet with no real explanation how I came about or memory of what life was like before I arrived on that planet, only the assurances from people that I was in fact born onto this planet after my "parents" had sex and that all the memories of my supposed "childhood" were in facts that had happened, and not just fabrications of a mind that had gone insane after being trapped in a dark black box for all eternity.

your hair and nails wont grow without something to eat

that's the definition of hell

At first, sing.

And eventually pull bones out to form crude tools to chip away at the wall.

Dude

I make jenkum out of my own human waste and get high until the end of time.

No fapping? Hah, you underestimate my degenerate nature. The walls are stone. Stones tend to have cracks. I simply rape one of the cracks.

you are a retard

ontherecord.typepad.com/inmusic/2008/12/the-scottish-invented-rap-battles.html

Sleep as much as possible, when I wake up, I just remain laying until I fall asleep again. Rinse and repeat indefinitely.

Meditate I mean what the fuck else you gonna do?

underrated

It's pretty interesting how there's a half-half split of people who see this as a living hell, and those who would rather be in the room than where they are now

>Wahhh! He said something I don't like! Hang him!

go back to tumblr faggot

There is just one correct answer: Buddhist meditation until there is nothing but nothingness inside your mind.
The only alternative is madness.

Exercise and learn to meditate. Hopefully meditate myself away to some other plane.

And exercise.

fap

deep af

>No windows. Just stone walls.
>There's is absolutely no escape under any circumstances
No escape? You mean just because no doors or windows? Cool, I use my jackhammer and other supplies I brought with me to get out and go do whatever the fuck I want.

>being this 12
Just leave the room dork.

>Lose my mind
>Eat my own flesh over and over
>Paint the walls with my bodily fluids

my personality would probably split so is just be my own freind?

becoming an amazing painter using blood sounds nice actually

Hm didn't think of that

Exist

i think you are onto something here.

Maybe you are the god that the people in your world are worshipping, and when they claim that god exists in all of them they are correct for they are merely creations of the creator's (i.e your) mind

You might not even have a physical body, beyond the one that you have imagined for yourself. How would you even know, you are an immortal creature trapped in a dark box without light. Provided that you have the imagination to dream, you could fabricate any reality of your chosing

(and then you chose to fabricate a reality where you are a bartender in Mitchigan without money, girlfriend or a decent internet connection. Well done you fucking moron)

Probably I'll do Spiderman

SPIDERMAN THREAD

Unlock the door because you said and I quote "you are locked in a room" where there is a will there is a way

>no fapping
Well, fuck

>implying what you do will matter after a few months/years.

You'll go crazy then it doesn't matter

master lucid dreaming in sleep, master astral projection, meditate, etc. the mind is more powerful than anything in physical state lol. you could probably make it work with the right mindset

Suicide is definitely better than insanity.
I assume that you still can experience hunger, thirst and pain.

What kind of immortality is this? If you lose a finger, for example, will it grow again? And your nails, they still grow normally? Because if you say yes there's absolutely nothing stopping me from punching and scratching those wall until i can somehow break through.

This

Kys u piece of shit

easy. master theta breathing and astral project out.

at the least, find out where i am. at best, i make contact and get help to break out.

then im immortal and just record history.

thats basically what Thoth did.

after reading all of youse guyes posts, im sad to hear that no one else know about theta breathing.

fun stuff.

pic very related.

N-nose
M-mouth

in through N, out through N
in N, out M
in M, out M
in M, out N
repeat.
repeat.
and repeat.

youll feel it when it get it down. just keep going.

and a blank mind helps

Starve to death or suffocate.
Not dying of old age doesn't mean shit if I'm going to die.

what this supposed to do? i tried it for like two minutes and got the pattern down. my mouth was dry so when i switched to mouth my lips stuck together lol

i know the feeling.

focus on just the breath and, god willing without sounding heady, youll get into a psychedelic-like state.

the further you go the stronger it gets.

when you start to feel the teeth chittering you are getting close.

this is the cheapest drug there is, and its always available.

in the very least, you will feel better. no matter what the ailment.

oh i thought it was related to astral projection or something

is it possible to do this while standing