New GF came over to fucc but she broke up with me after puking in this toilet cuz she said it's dirty

New GF came over to fucc but she broke up with me after puking in this toilet cuz she said it's dirty

It's just hard water stains

Who cares what it is. Just clean it up, don't be a slob.

that shit can be scrubbed out of there. that's fucking nasty

It's not shit, it's been like that and when I clean it it just goes back to this after a day. I have really bad IBS and Chrons and I shit blood a lot

We have awful hard water stains like that in our toilet, too. I use the Works toilet cleaner. It does a really good job. Also, fix your diet and get on some steroids for your Chron's and you won't shit blood so much.

how u get shit splash on underneath of crapper seat? u shit on standing up?

cont. The Works keeps it away for a while before it starts to look really bad again. I can usually clean it once a month and it doesn't get too bad.

cant u just put that stuff in tank and it cleans with magick?

>It's just hard water stains
that's a god damn lie

>I have really bad IBS and Chrons and I shit blood a lot

jesus christ op is retarded. he's like telling us bullshit to make himself feel better

>It's just hard water stains

Dude this is fucking horrible

dirt is relative

Clean it the fuck up then,
go buy some 30% vinegar,
soak the bowl with it,
wait half an hour,
scrub and repeat

Even the freshner looks stained. When was the last time you changed it?

They have those auto cleaner things now that sit in your shitter. They clean on flush so water stains or not you really have no excuse.

Clean your fucking toilet you disgusting fuck.

You know how hard water stains come by? By never washing your toilet, ever. That's why you scrub it with something toxic, like Cif bathroom cleaner, every week or so. That's about 20 seconds work every week op.

Why did my GF break up with me though!

Because you are a fucking slob who can't even take half a minute to clean his goddamn toilet.

You got what you deserved manchild.

Cmon buddy. This post might have as well been labelled bait. You can do better than that.

That's why I replied, to give people who post bait a sense of accomplishment.

They obviously don't get it anywhere else, might as well throw them a bone here and there.

Poor bastards.

Just ugh. Leave b forever

Ha, been here since you were in diapers kiddo.
The ride doesn't end.

Vinegar.. soak it for a night and scrub.
No need to have it looking like that..
Looks like someone does with his head in there.

Rinse and repeat whenever stains return.. vinegar is cheap

And for further cleaning tips google grandmas cleaning tips, granny always knows best for cheap

So the true story is this is my gf's toilet. I'm going to break up with her now

Plot twist: it's your toilets girlfriend and she's going to break up with him