Other urls found in this thread:

104.131.160.52/#
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/KIC_8462852#An_artificial_megastructure
youtu.be/xtMKLn8TiMM
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Why did the jews do 9/11

Fuck off Sheldon

why does cheese give me the shits?

Why does my penis get hard for sexy trannies but not men?

physics is a social constuct

Whats the cubed volume of the alcohal u have consumed so far

I jumped in the air earlier and now im stuck, can you give me the number of a scientist to call

Is it possible to create a magnetic field I side a magnetic field? If so would it be able to limit the amount of radiation if said field is big enough?

Im a drunk scammer 104.131.160.52/#

What's the result of an unproven mathematical equation?

what field do you study?

What do you think about en.wikipedia.org/wiki/KIC_8462852#An_artificial_megastructure

(you)
>I should've just said:
Can a negative be proven? (considering all the laws)

What is the point of life?

uhh

to live

It told me that OP was a faggot.

Can OP please prove or disprove his faggotry using Physics.

kill yourself now?

SLIMY MUSLIM COCKS

Please prove or disprove your faggotry with Physics please OP.

What r ur credentials?

Can you write a proof for unicorns?

is light a wave or a particle? or both? or none?

I, being a sworn faggot, and false chanphysicist, do solemnley attest that i have been assraped by unicorns, and therefore, unicorns are real.

Unfortunately i am just working on my masters degree and don't have any publications yet. However my master thesis will be about simulating heavy ion collisions and my work builds on the following papers: arXiv:1605.07184v2 and arXiv:1612.06395v2

in other words, see,

not OP
because of protein your body can't digest

you are a closed homosex

too much

0800fuckyourself

WHAT?

no

spread your genes

OP is always a faggot

fuck off faggot

solid fuckn gold

As far as I am concerned I try to think of it as both, but not at the same time. I use whatever picture (wave or particle) suits my problem best. For interference I think of waves, for the auger effect I think of particles.

you are a naive hack

youtu.be/xtMKLn8TiMM

I am curious to hear your oppinion on the subject.

>because of protein your body can't digest
Wrong

What is the meaning of life?

Are niggers people?

OP here.
apart from "too much" this Sup Forumstard is absolutely right and i could not have given the answers to all your questions any better. Thanks user for helping me out.

A drunk unemployed physicist? It's midday on a Friday dude you should be in a lab or some shit.

this just prooved that you are a fag.
think outside the box you faggot.
light is something we can't describe now. it is both and none at the same time. something completly new we don't not about yet.

do you want to be a faggot or someone who discovered something new? i guess you are happy with being a faggot.

Do you even know what unemployed means?

if a nigger is a human being for you than yes, otherwise no.

OP must prove his faggotry with Physics then.

Not having a job and currently in search for one.

Textbook and timestamp or gtfo

my 'opinion' is you should stop parroting what you've been 'taught' and look to the future.
stop breeding stagnation, closeminded slave.

>sends freshman physics textbook
>is first year university student

no problem bro
i'm drunk too and physic and chemistry is somethink i learn about in my free time. i don't even go to college but now more about it then 95% of humans.

i hope you get your doctor or whatever you want to do :)

What ya drinkin tonight? Also is it Doctor user or are you not PhDed yet

If you're going to boast about intelligence use correct English please.
>know instead of now
retard

Correct, it is because of a sugar that he can't digest, he doesn't have the enzyme lactase and therefore lactose is not broken down, causing water retention and gas in the gut

explain

I just did above you

>i don't even go to college but now more about it then 95% of humans
>i didn't even go to college but know more about it then 5% of humans
>fify
Plus you don't know even the real why cheese gives people the shits

What is 1 / 137?

The older you get the more your chances you have for your body to stop producing lactase.

fuck off i'm drunk

This is why

0.007 with sig figs taken into account for

kek you're good man just giving you a hard time

Yeah...I was hoping more for an explanation of it's significance in physics

Oh shit my bad. I'm not OP just a sophomore Mol Gen student

I dont have my textbook at hands right now but this is part of a calculation I did for my master thesis.

How exited are you about the James Webb, will it change the way we humans perceive ourselves? Also, your opinion on possibilities of faster then light travel?

What is your favorite number?

schnaps and wodka

Why be a physicist? More than anything, why chose to be it? how did you know it was something you'd like?

the value of sommerfeld's constant in the low energy limit

wow fuck all that

What the hell are you doing on Sup Forums OP??

>are we mad because you're retarded?
no, not really...

My physics make your physics look like a jap dick.

Being that photons have no mass, how are they pulled into a black hole?

I dont know for sure but I was always curious about how things work in detail and physics tries to describe the whole fucking universe. Also, I love science, bitch.

If negative matter exists, I think traveling faster than light would be possible, but I am not really proficient in general relativity.

wasting my time

They aren't pulled. Light is a geodesic of space-time. Near massive bodies the space-time will be curved, meaning that the shortest path in this case is no longer a straight line

Seriously, how the fuck do magnets work?

their rest mass is zero but depending on their frequency they also carry energy and since einstein we know that energy "equals" mass. So photons are pulled into black holes because of their relativistic mass.

OMG fuck off, this was the worst part of my solid state physics exam.

I like your explination better than mine but I think you wanted to say that light travels along geodesics of spacetime and not that light "is" a geodesic.

That's exactly it.
I was referring to light as a curve instead of a physical thing just like we refer to an origami tetrahedron just as a tetrahedron but not really

how much mass do i lose every time i flatulate

Are you sure you're a physicist?
Last time i check photons were a wave, but still react to the bends in spacetime around a massive body. Just not to the extent that other massive objects do because of the momentum of the photons.

its only gay if you like it

How the fuck does the speed of light slow down in a solid. The speed of light is the speed of light. Could it be even faster in a supervacuum then?

shots fired

the internent says that: "The researchers noted that a singular fart, regardless of time of day, gender, or body size, was between 33 to 125 ml, with a median of 90 ml." unfortunately I am too lazy to look up the usual density of a fart to give u the mass of your usual fart.

I wasn't denying that light can be seen as a wave. I was just defining a the geodesic curve of space-time as light.

I'm not OP but I do study physics and mathematics.

There is no such thing as a supervaccuum..

i was just making up another side. Answer the real question asshat.

the speed of light does not really change, only the effective speed is slowed down since the photons are absorbed in the solid and reemitted with a short delay which makes it look like photons travel through solids slower than in vacuum.

If that is the case, then how can come light can be affected by itself?

What do you think of the Boötes void? Could it really be a potential candidate for a T3 civilisation?

I'm neither OP, or a physicist.

Again, I referred to light as a curve, it's a mathematical construct. Namely, a regular curve that brings a real number to Minkowski space such that it contains zero geodesic curvature.

How do we KNOW light doesn't travel faster outside of a galaxy/dark matter?

sorry guy but I have to go now. My boyfriend is pushing.

thx fag

What is the air speed velocity of an unladen swallow?

>speed velocity