What are you drinking today/tonight fags? Cheap vodka overhere

What are you drinking today/tonight fags? Cheap vodka overhere

The best shit

Smirnoff aka cheap vodka

Got a couple of German wheat beers in the fridge that should be nicely chilled by now. After that I'm going to enjoy some Jim Beam and Bulleit before finishing with a nice single malt.

Cheers, happy Friday.

Im drinking some local drink. Its called guaro. Its like vodka but shittier

The taste of the last decade of my life.

10/10. It can get any better

I know. Cheers.

This and Heineken

Is that good ? I've only had danish mead

Good drink but heineken is the gayest beer

jack daniels im sorry

It was the cheapest beer next to harboe, and I wouldn't touch that with a hot poker

Same. Jack forever

Got me a new job today so spending last free weekend with a 30 case of high life

It's a shitty beer but goin to buffalo wild wings tomorrow for Guinness on tap (only place nearby that does that, live in bumfuck)

Celebrating the new job and my old shithead roommate that started fights literally all the time moving out. Probably splashing on some great vidya when I get nice n fucked up.

I literally won the beer championship of my my country. Im the alcholiest

Pussy beer (Carlsberg) right now
Later the cheapest vodka ever (Jelzin) to numb the pain

Yuck man, jelzin ?

Hobgoblin. Cheap and cheerful.

High life is good but god damn the hangover it gives me... I'm drinking Milwaukee's best lager

Yeh, from a 5 liter carton too
Doesn't go down too badly in mixers actually

Cheap yes, that's for sure.

No but anything is drankable when mixed. It's just a question of the right combinations. Why not get some lauders instead ?

Who's into this?

fuck off

I don't usually drink scotch but might give it a try when I see it.

Currently a mescal from the sierra de San Carlos, Tamaulipas, distilled from a mixture of serrano and lechugilla agaves. Surprisingly smooth for being 94°GL.

It's not the best for sure, but it's better than jelzin

you can even see that the bee is in shitty resolution...

A guy named Zimmerman tells you how to make mead? From Kentucky Eeeyoo ess ay? Alrighty, then!

Shawnee craft at their tap room. See you all there.

Funny way to say that you want a creamy log slidding down your throat

Good call on the dew.

Not trying to start a beer fight. But why does american beer taste like piss? Its literally water

It's kinda the cool part about it. You can drink literally all day, get really drunk and not have to worry about hydrating yourself through out the process. I get why people give it a hard time though

low fermentation times, mass brew quantity, low quality cheap ingredients for largest profit

it's a business, not an art, in the US

Getting ready to down a big bottle of a true pirates drink, sailor jerry. Man my lifes been shit

>It's a shitty beer but goin to buffalo wild wings tomorrow for Guinness on tap

If you're going to drink a lot of beer, the high Life is the way to go if you don't want craft.

However, Guinness sucks. Tastes like water to me. Guess I'm spoiled by the heavy stouts

Sugary water. I like beers with a bitter taste, like most German beers.

i don't prefer any sourness in my beers at all so i only turn to some american pilsners if i wanna save $20 on 30 drinks

and while I understand guinness is a shit stout in all the things you look for in a stout (bold intense flavour) it's hella expensive to drink a large quantity of any kinda decent stout

plus guinness tastes like home yo me, y'know? got history with this shitty water

European and latinoamerican beers are the best beers

Yup. I agree