I'm fairly certain every heterosexual white male fantasizes about watching his wife/ge/sister getting ganged by black...

I'm fairly certain every heterosexual white male fantasizes about watching his wife/ge/sister getting ganged by black guys

I'll give it to you guys, you sure do a SHIT TON of posts trying to perpetuate this myth.

Jews bro, jews.

got more like a meme now than a myth

Thats where youre wrong,kid.

actually I fantasize about irish/asian muslims

I'm fairly certain this is a shitty attempt at trolling.

women all have a bbc fetish but it loses it's shine when they eventually get raped by one or they get sent to prison/shot, some white girls retain their BBC fetish but they get stuck living in trailer parks so I'm not mad, I live in the midwest and there aren't many nigs here

Some guys like the idea of a girl they know and care for doing morally reprehensible things. It's the taboo of it. It Has nothing to do with attraction or the relative superiority of the tool involved in fucking said girl. The fucker is an object - nothing more, nothing less.

Only if you feel like an inferior man. I'm a strong guy thats super into strong women.

And niggers. Can't forget them niggers.

same

This beta cuck shit is getting just as old as the cut vs uncut post.
Only faggots care.

How low does your self esteem have to be to be into this shit?

>I'm fairly certain every liberal cuck shill reposts a copypasta about watching his wife/ge/sister getting ganged by black guys as a means to influence an entire generation

Ya get paid.

I bought my gf a dildo

God, the only thing worse than nigger dick is nigger butthole

Why you gotta bring race into it? I fantasize about my wife getting fucked by any 2 guys. Racist.

>>I'm fairly certain
I believe you, but can you provide an empirical evidence for your claim?

Its all about the $$$

I mean, you really have to hate yourself to watch your gf get pounded by a dindu

>Sup Forums is for old people now
That makes a lot of sense since not one person on this fucking board can make anything creative anymore.

what do the jews have to do with this?

Which relative dropped a digit on you when you were nine to cause this behavior?

Jew nigger thread

How do you know this?

My wife fucks other guys, but we've never had the bbc fantasy.

every heterosexual white male fantasizes about being pounded by a black guy

Ain't none of my brood ever going near a AIDS infested IQ lower than a gorilla nigger.

I'm just saying from a psychological standpoint something had to happen to the people that are into this kind of stuff

>one piss ant is spamming this
Good luck to him, there are other boards I can enjoy.

No. Not at all.
Fuck the blacks.