Have a healthy and fulfilling relationship with gf for many years, get along very well

>have a healthy and fulfilling relationship with gf for many years, get along very well
>finally decide to settle down, get married and have a family
>almost as soon as baby pops out wife turns into a massive bitch, get into weeks long fights with me always having to put some effort to patch things up

wtf happened? I think I've made a huge mistake. Anybody have some advice?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Postpartum_psychosis
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Marriage in 2k17.

You fucked up.

try to explain differently why she's being unreasonable, she probably doesn't realize shes being a bitch, I mean if you were together for that long chances are that you ARE compatible, just both need to put in a little effort

Just tell her she changed and that shes not the woman you fell for. Try to fix it, if not then enjoy being a single dad

nigga its a phase just wait it out

>implying divorce won't destroy him financially
>implying he has a chance in hell of getting custody of his kid
>Implying the world makes sense

Oh sweet child, you have many mistakes to make.

nothing to fix after he says that lol

divorce sooner than later

Tell her what you are thinking. If she tries to take your money in the divorce, arrange an "accident". Your kid will be fine without her. Single fathers do much better than single moms at raising kids.

Sure its fucked up man, but the guy sounds fucking miserable. Isnt the whole point of being married to be able to have a place to relax and be yourself? Being stuck in a house with a woman you are starting to hate sounds worse.

But yeah, lets hope I can make those mistakes somewhere in the future

as another married man and father i can say
kids are a huge stress on a relationship. its fcuking hard but its not impossible to make everything work. also after a woman has a baby her hormones get fucked for a long time and you gotta ride it out till she levels out. so do yours believe it or not. you just have to try and be patient with each other and your kid and know that as long as you try things will get better. also there is nothing wrong with couples therapy

another faggot that doesnt understand sickness and in health, nice and in bitchy

fuck it, ruin your kids life because you're too much of a bitch, see if anyone cares.

Postpartum psychosis is a thing where women can literally become psycho after having a baby due to hormonal and chemical changes.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Postpartum_psychosis

Try to be the bigger person and be patient and use your words to work something out, but if she has genuinely become a different person after the baby, it might be worth talking to a doctor about. My advice is try to to talk to her first, and do your best to make her feel you're on her side. "I feel like you were a happier person before, and I'm worried about you." "I really want you to be happy, and I don't know what has changed to make you so upset." Etc.

Listen, my ex-wife did this to me. One morning over breakfast while the kids slept she said "I'm done, I don't have to try anymore."

I gave her my best polite and concerned WTF and she explained that all the boxes were checked:

Married
Kids
Car
House
Husband with good job

So she didn't have to try anymore. Life was accomplished. Then she sat on the couch for the next few years, ate like shit, got fat, became a bitch, and stopped putting out.

I made clear that this was not something I approved of and she countered that she'd take my kids, house, money, etc. in divorce.

So I started fucking other women and eventually we divorced. She's got my kids, the house, half my money, etc.

Protip from someone who's been there: You make it clear - politely at first - that her Cunt Threat Meter needs to drop back down to Zero immediately.

Don't add a threat, just tell her to knock it off. No implied "Or else." Tell her you love what you two ****used to have **** and you want it back.

Then, if she refuses, go see a lawyer, have all kinds of paperwork regarding marriage, custody, money, etc. drawn up. Secretly. While at home you are as calm and kind as fuck.

Once the paperwork is satsifactory, divorce her ass and toss her to the curb. Don't be a douche, but don't show your hand until it's too late.

That's the only thing I'd have done differently. Divorced the bitch before I started fucking whores. First you divorce, then you fuck whores.

Or be a betafag and leave things as they are until niggers are fucking her while you wank in the corner. Your choice.

The lesson to be learned is that the only benefits from marriage are for women. Men get absolutely nothing. Everything a men 'gets' from marriage can be obtained completely without marriage.

At this point he doesn't even realize that his wife holds all of the cards. You talk as though you don't need financial stability to be happy. you are being naive.

Considering how badly you fucked up by getting married in the first place. You are now in the position of having to submit to her every demand or get raped by divorce courts.

Also, if you think the divorce court is ever going to side with the man over the mother, you are insane. That lay lap that shit up. She'll have a restraining order on you from day one (no reason required).

You hold no cards.

Bait and switch, classic. Or as women phrase it, they "can now stop sucking it up". Keep posting tho OP, the rattling of your cage will serve as a warning to the rest.

Not OP or anything but samn, sounds rough dude. Women dont understand that achieving is not enough, preserving what you have is more important. Shame she got out ahead in the divorce though..

Don't have number 2, it gets worse.

After baby 1 it gets better so don't fuck it up by knocking her up again

Birthing and raising another human being is very stressful. Try with earnest effort to work things out and try to make her understand and support her. If she succumbs to it all stays a bitch, it's your call.

sounds like postpartum depression. Dunno how to go about that. Probs discreetly go to your gp and tell them you suspect your wife of having it and ask for advice.

> Shame she got out ahead in the divorce

Outside of not seeing my kids as much as I'd like I got out ahead.

I'm happy every single day I wake up not next to her. Even more happy when it's with someone I've chosen to spend time with that isn't my psychotic ex. :)

you guys should 100% stop what your doing & visit
> Sиαpchαty.me
now

Still, my father told me that his divorce was the worst time of his life. Makes you wonder whether marriage is really worth it. Especially when is a hell of a cynic.

Oh it's not easy at first, not by any stretch of the imagination - BUT it's the path to being happy again vs. just being fucking miserable and married.

Life's too short to be miserable when you have a choice.

You let the vagina win.

Who is this? Sauce on pic?

its biological. she thinks she has you ensnared and imprisoned, and that she has full control over you.

prove her wrong.

>Life's too short to be miserable when you have a choice.
Solid life advice Sup Forumsruv. Take care man, hope your kids come round more often when they're older.